Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata (13152 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Edo Governorship Election: Ize-Iyamu Votes / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nlkay:

Sometimes I'm poised to ask how old some of you are on this platform! Go back to UNESCO's report on Nigeria educational sector during GEJ and find why Nigeria was reported as an uneducated society. You see, when I read some of the comments I see here on this platform, it pukes and I sometimes get very worried on our collective future as a nation. If we can get it in the states, we will definitely get it right nationally. I strongly believe going by assertions that you might be one of those who got it wrong to choose PMB over a PhD holder and here we are today because I'm yet to see a sector that's transformed today. Please please please, I'll beg you not to sabotage the future of the unborn for a choice that's abosolutely going to be wrong. When two persons stand, you obviously judge by their antecedent and past that's why you were schooled just like when you submit your CV, an interviewer is expected to access you by your past records. POI is a no match to Gov. Obaseki of today going by records, so please don't give room to baseless antics as a result of greed and lack of vision. You don't expected an educated man to act like an illiterate or semi illiterate? Obaseki is educated and his works are speaking volumes. I urge you to do a research on them both and go out by traveling around the state to see massive development going on in all sectors. He doesn't speak, he's a vision witty fellow. I've seen the agricultural strides, the refinery is govt built, Ossiomo is govt built and let me tell you, he's building Ikpoba dam and the contract has being recently. Seeing is believing. Secure a state and You will get a nation. These are not for semi illiterates to be in government, kindly change the rhythm to justify your school fees. Bye

Ordinarily, I would have just let it slide but the records.

I have no regrets supporting Buhari over Jonathan.

Jonathan was an absolute failure under whose watch we had looting spree of the female amazons surrounded by him.

Even with his 'Phd' in zoology...it had no significant effect on governance.

Have you forgotten so soon Stellar Odua gate, NNPC gate....no body was sacked or prosecuted.

Buhari is not a saint, as a matter of fact I have given up on him not withstanding you can't take away some credit from him.

Corruption can never be totally eradicated even in United States....but effort must be put in curbing.

Babachir Lawal was sacked, Kemi Adeosun was asked to resign...such would never happen with the PhD holder.

Obaseki has nothing more to offer.

For the good of Edo people, there's need for new hands that would try to impress them.

Obaseki would use second term to payback his MOU

The tax collectors are waiting.

Since he won't need votes anymore the people will suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by sesan85(m): 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
perryy:

We are not quarrelling with any Yoruba person. We are only telling you that Oduduwa was our son who was condemned to death in the jungle but miraculously found his way into Ile Ife where he eventually became a great king. He was not from the sky and neither was he an Arab man from Mecca. He was a pure African and a prince , the first son of Oguso(skyking) Owodo the last ogiso of Igodomigo kingdom. This became hard for some of you to believe just because of numerous lies propagated by Ibadan printing press the forest printing press in Africa, years before the Benin people could come out with the truth. The People of Ado Ekiti hold the same belief with us. Only the Ife people do not want hear the truth because they believe it is an insult to them to say a man from a fellow African state deposed their king and reigned over them. . . But they don't know what destiny and Providence are.

We ain't fighting u bro, we are connected historically.

The people of Ado Ekiti hold the same spurious, dubious, codeine-influenced, ahistorical 1980s codswallop that Oduduwa was your son called Ekalawhater? Care to show me these "people of Ado Ekiti" that agree with you?

1 Like

Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by sesan85(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You are very correct...

Igbo has no story or history with bini. all are just made up stories.
Oga stop stop lying. Onitsha people have history with Bini. You can not tell the history of Onitsha without mentioning Benin. Ask Nnamdi Azikiwe.

1 Like

Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by jidxin(m): 5:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Born2Breed:

Nigerians share the same history.
I'm talking about pre amalgamation history that link them together
Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by chrisblack: 6:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Tobimercy:
We are only telling you that Oduduwa was our son who was condemned to death in the jungle but miraculously found his way into Ile Ife where he eventually became a great king.
either way Edo's and Yoruba have a bond.its either oduduwa us from Benin or Benin is from Yoruba. All na the same. Tell us your own history if you get any. You shameless person without any historical antecedent.Tell us your history make we hear
Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2020
sesan85:
Oga stop stop lying. Onitsha people have history with Bini. You can not tell the history of Onitsha without mentioning Benin. Ask Nnamdi Azikiwe.

There is no such history. Nobody has even heard that. I wonder how u guys breath concocting history..

Onitsha has no such history. please stop misleading the public.
Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by Simbrixton(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

There is no such history. Nobody has even heard that. I wonder how u guys breath concocting history..

Onitsha has no such history. please stop misleading the public.
the first obi of onitsha is a bini man nnamdi azikiwe confirmed it

why the igala colonised northern igbo territories and were ur first ezes
Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by Simbrixton(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Born2Breed:

Ignorance on display once again.

Biafrans entered Mid West, changed the name, and named a Biafran as the head.

Looted CBN Benin City, held the region hostage for some months and ran riot, raped women, discrete the land until they were being slaughtered secretly by the Resistant Movement before the arrival of the Nigerian Army.

Now you come to a public forum with little or no knowledge of what went down in the '60s to spew bunkum

Edo is not yoruba neither is it your phantom biafra.

i respect ur independent nature but ur people are claiming igbos dese days
Re: NBA Election: Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Olumide Akpata by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Simbrixton:
the first obi of onitsha is a bini man nnamdi azikiwe confirmed it

why the igala colonised northern igbo territories and were ur first ezes

No time for Bini stories. It is boring with no correlation.

We don't have interest there.

Case closed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Court Asked To Nullify State Congresses, Dissolve Buni-Led Committee / Uzodimma's Achievements In Imo Health Sector As He Marks 2 Years In Office (Pix) / Another Military Plane Crashes In Port-Harcout!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.