Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) (54243 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Focusmind: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
My Dad's favourite then. With Stephen Osita Osadebe's "People's club" music track playing, the man would take down bottles of life larger in the 80's. grin
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
but NEPA Will soon take light and everywhere will be dark in that bridge.. .
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kinematics: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2020
Vectorex:

The bridge is of more significant impact to the Anambra people than the delta...

For instance when it got burnt down during the civil war, the Igbo land was cut out of connection to the outside world...

The bridge is kind of meaningless to the daltans

Wow,,.... so that's the only connection of the ibos to the outside world?

Damn I'm learning stuff here.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bkayyy: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Ha! Una don start oo... A bridge that one end is Anambra, the other end is Delta.
Mr man, the bridge, the head bridge, the rods, the river and everything concerning the bridge is totally, entirely, personally and squarely in Anambra state

9 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
OhBiafra:
Same Hero that has odour?
You were already drunk before carrying out that experiment

Don't. Mind him.
Life is better than hero. I can't even finish a bottle of hero, head ache and odour I battle after taking the drink no be here.

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Why are you always in pain over Anambra state

It is call Onitsha Niger bridge, if you are coming from Delta before approaching the bridge it clearly written goodbye from Delta state.

Read below and stop hating
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Niger_Bridge

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Vectorex(f): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

There are others, but the bridge connects the Igbo nation to the west. While the enugu ( ugwuoba) connects igbo to the north...

Those two roads are the only way you can access any part of the major igbo state comprising of Anambra, enugu, imo, abia.

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Conrod: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Fcwilly:
It's not HERO it's called "oh mpa"
Bros, your head dey there.

3 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
Trophy

for life

Made in ilesha Osun state
dat drink gets me fvckd

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Charleys:
Behold I have set before thee life and death, but choose life that thiu mayest prosper.

Life and Hero the two best beers on the market right now.
DO NOT TAKE THE word of God in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bkayyy: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE word of God in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Oga take a bottle of oh mpa or life and leave John and Exodus to worry about heaven. YOLO

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Peacefuluz(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cool
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by baylrc4real(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
All these drinkers....alcohol drinking is not good for your health therefore sin. There is no life in drinking life. Christ Jesus is the only life that prospers
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Eby2004(f): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eby2004:
They still didn't notice that comedian that eats different mixture of stuffs with life beer? No ambassadorship? This life sef cry
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Charleys: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
stieyven:

Thou shalt not use the name of God in vain.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:
Why are ibos always very happy compared to Deltans as regards to this bridge?

You well? Igbo is a tribe and not state...the part of delta that's attached to the bridge is also Igbo. Stop confusing yourself.

11 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Slynation(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
uruba23:
The should have wait till Christmas na, anyway ironically it is our Muslim brothers that drink more beers as sales use to drop drastically during fasting period.
What a group made up of at least 5 Igbo men will consume throughout a year is what the Muslim put together will consume at same duration.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rgade:
They have done well, looks neat.
But I still prefer hero grin
oya take

5 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Ijele

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by landforeast(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
All I can see here is new Location for Music Video. Nice concept Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Anambra is just soaring remarkably!!! So many giant economic strides... Obiano has done quite well.

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:
Because it's mainly in Anambra, though it borders the two states but known as Onitsha bridge, at that time Asaba was just a track road.

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Wetin dey worry this one. Una go just dey talk like fool for public forum. angry

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by dudley1459: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rgade:
They have done well, looks neat.
But I still prefer hero grin
y na, pls na
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Life is good, beautiful bridge.

Don't know if I am alone on this, all beer brands taste almost same thing in my mouth. But if am tasked to choose just one I think I will pick either Heineken or Goldberg.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by johnpablo541(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
post=92412670:

Why are you always in pain over Anambra state

It is call Onitsha Niger bridge, if you are coming from Delta before approaching the bridge it clearly written goodbye from Delta state.

Read below and stop hating
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/River_Niger_Bridge

If you are coming from Anambra before approaching the bridge it is also clearly written Farewell from Anambra state.
I wonder why people are now dragging a bridge owned by the federal govt.

4 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Anambra1stS0n: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
johnpablo541:

If you are coming from Anambra before approaching the bridge it is also clearly written Farewell from Anambra state.
I wonder why people are now dragging a bridge owned by the federal govt.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Uchasa(m): 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

The bridge connects two Igbo towns
Onitsha and Asaba

9 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
illicit:
Trophy

for life

Made in ilesha Osun state
Trophy is a local champion that reigns only in Ijesha land(Ilesa and it's environs) I think the only product of International breweries Ilesa that is making waves is "Beta Malt"
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Munachisom95(f): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
oostin:
Am I the only one who thinks that Life Beer tastes like Goat piss?

Nice one though, superb lighting.

It's your brand then, since you also take goat piss to decipher the taste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
Angelfrost:
Anambra is just soaring remarkably!!! So many giant economic strides... Obiano has done quite well.
What has Obiano got to do with the Onitsha bridge

2 Likes

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
GallantDuke:

What has Obiano got to do with the Onitsha bridge

It's a general statement about the governor's achievements... Where did I specifically allude to the bridge??!

Is there a lie to the fact that Obiano has been blazing the developmental trail among his peers??!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.