Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,549 members, 7,850,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) (54246 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Since you said you did your IT at the International Breweries Ilesa, that means you are educated but you didn't show it here because I didn't say that Trophy is only in Osun state but I said that Trophy Lager beer enjoys much patronage in Ilesa and it's environs. I expected you as an educated man which you claimed to be to be able to read in between the lines before typing piffles. Trophy might be sold in the USA or UK but the fact is that it holds sway in Ilesa and it's environs. Let I said before, the only product of international breweries Ilesa that is making waves nationwide is "Beta Malt"

Baba! You said Trophy lager beer enjoys patronage and demand only in Ilesha and its environs, That's what you said earlier unless you modified that post with "much", please always get your fact intact before posting on internet, stop posting yeye posts in order to get one yeye attention.. Shalom.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Well, am not from Ikire as am an Igbo guy.
You said I rarely visit Lagos? Well, that is laughable
Even in Ilesa, there are still beers competing with Trophy, Trophy is just consumed because it is produced in Ilesa not because of the quality

ok... the way you guys change argument is amazing, we are talking of patronage one second the next you are talking about quality, didn't know there has to be a tribal angle to everything... like seriously people would consume beers they can afford and enjoy.. to say they consume it because it's produced in ilesa is next level ignorance, personally I would choose my Heineken any time of the day home or abroad but that doesn't mean I'm not wise enough to see what the market looks like in Nigeria.. would I think of selling trophy in the East? absolutely not, they simply don't drink that there. thought you folks were supposed to understand business.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by kalvoken(m): 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
same with trophy, it causes severe headache

If you look well, you see I didn't mention trophy. I prefer Mirinda to that thing called trophy �
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

ok... the way you guys change argument is amazing, we are talking of patronage one second the next you are talking about quality, didn't know there has to be a tribal angle to everything... like seriously people would consume beers they can afford and enjoy.. to say they consume it because it's produced in ilesa is next level ignorance, personally I would choose my Heineken any time of the day home or abroad but that doesn't mean I'm not wise enough to see what the market looks like in Nigeria.. would I think of selling trophy in the East? absolutely not, they simply don't drink that there. thought you folks were supposed to understand business.
Well Sir, I will still say it that Trophy is consumed mostly in Ilesa because it is produced there if you like term it "next level ignorance or Upgraded ignorance". I don't care. Talking about quality, you talk about it for the first time if you can check your first comment where you say that Trophy is better
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Well Sir, I will still say it that Trophy is consumed mostly in Ilesa because it is produced there if you like term it "next level ignorance or Upgraded ignorance". I don't care. Talking about quality, you talk about it for the first time if you can check your first comment where you say that Trophy is better

my very first comment on this topic

what level of patronage are you talking about? The demand for trophy alone in Lagos will cover that of Hero anywhere in the country... and just in case you are looking to argue further, just know you are talking to a bar owner. argue with facts

my second comment
I don't remember saying I have a monopoly of ideas but I'm not about to even engage you on this topic as it is a futile endeavor. You think because it isn't popular in ikire then it isn't popular in Ibadan? seriously? do you know how many ikire you can remove out of Ibadan? don't even try to say it depends on area in Lagos, it is still the most demanded beer in Lagos so don't even try to talk in the nonsense here. I don't have a monopoly of idea here I just happen to know more about this than a guy from ikire who seldom visit Lagos

pls where did I mention quality? I guess this is why people say no education sometimes is better than half education. I came here with facts while you are here misrepresenting what everyone on this forum can see with their own eyes.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

my very first comment on this topic

what level of patronage are you talking about? The demand for trophy alone in Lagos will cover that of Hero anywhere in the country... and just in case you are looking to argue further, just know you are talking to a bar owner. argue with facts

my second comment
I don't remember saying I have a monopoly of ideas but I'm not about to even engage you on this topic as it is a futile endeavor. You think because it isn't popular in ikire then it isn't popular in Ibadan? seriously? do you know how many ikire you can remove out of Ibadan? don't even try to say it depends on area in Lagos, it is still the most demanded beer in Lagos so don't even try to talk in the nonsense here. I don't have a monopoly of idea here I just happen to know more about this than a guy from ikire who seldom visit Lagos

pls where did I mention quality? I guess this is why people say no education sometimes is better than half education. I came here with facts while you are here misrepresenting what everyone on this forum can see with their own eyes.
You actually commented something about that before, that made me to comment that Trophy is consumed mostly in Ilesa
Anyways sir, we are done with the issue.
E seun sir
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Charleys:
Behold I have set before thee life and death, but choose life that thiu mayest prosper.

Life and Hero the two best beers on the market right now.

Lol for where trophy Dey not even star

Oyinsi trophy for life jooooooo

Makachukwu
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
[s][/s]
Activist001:
[s][/s]
Stop posting trash.

Na you no understand your post
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

You actually commented something about that before, that made me to comment that Trophy is consumed mostly in Ilesa
Anyways sir, we are done with the issue.
E seun sir

pls look for the comment and quote it here. don't grab at straws here... nobody who knows anything about the bar scene will refer to Trophy as a top quality beer... please refrain from telling obvious lies cos such behavior leads to stealing.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

pls look for the comment and quote it here. don't grab at straws here... NOBODY WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THE BAR SCENE WILL REFER TO TROPHY AS A TOP QUALITY BEER.... please refrain from telling obvious lies cos such behavior leads to stealing.
You just confirmed my point with your statement above.
Gracias
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

You just confirm validate my point with your statement above.
Gracias

yeah because demand and quality is the same, seriously what is our education system producing nowadays? These are the future leaders of tmr? "confirm validate" haaa. This was once a country.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

yeah because demand and quality is the same, seriously what is our education system producing nowadays? These are the future leaders of tmr? "confirm validate" haaa. This was once a country.
It was a mistake because I mistakenly tapped on Validate on my phone screen. But if you are focusing on pointing out my mistakes then you should have told me earlier on that we are also engaging ourselves in a test of mastery of English language, because I saw errors and blunders in your comments which I just ignored because am not after pointing out blunders.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

It was a mistake because I mistakenly tapped on Validate on my phone screen. But if you are focusing on pointing out my mistakes then you should have told me earlier on that we are also engaging ourselves in a test of mastery of English language, because I saw errors and blunders in your comments which I just ignore because am not after pointing out blunders.

no what we are discussing is you claiming I said something I never did, (and also you ignorantly equating demand with quality) I asked you to give me a quote where I claim Trophy is of superior quality and you never did. Point out the errors in my comment and let's have a laugh. I'm still waiting on a quote on those two fronts otherwise you are just full of ------------ well fill in the gap...
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

Since you are trying to ridicule my vocabulary. Let me lecture you a bit on English language.
Firstly, You don't begin a sentence with a small letter but a capital letter and you failed woefully above.
Secondly, when you said "demand and quality" the verb you should have used should be a plural verb not singular like you used above. So, You should have said "demand and quality are the same.
Lastly, Demand and quality are two different words and are never the same.
Am waiting for your reply my friend.
Thanks for your audience
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

no what we are discussing is you claiming I said something I never did, (and also you ignorantly equating demand with quality) I asked you to give me a quote where I claim Trophy is of superior quality and you never did. Point out the errors in my comment and let's have a laugh. I'm still waiting on a quote on those two fronts otherwise you are just full of ------------ well fill in the gap...
I just did that
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Baba! You said Trophy lager beer enjoys patronage and demand only in Ilesha and its environs, That's what you said earlier unless you modified that post with "much", please always get your fact intact before posting on internet, stop posting yeye posts in order to get one yeye attention.. Shalom.
It is obvious that you can't comprehend simple vocabulary. I said Trophy is mostly consumed and patronized in Ilesa and it's environs.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

Sir, am still waiting
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Since you are trying to ridicule my vocabulary. Let me lecture you a bit on English language.
Firstly, You don't begin a sentence with a small letter but a capital letter and you failed woefully above.
Secondly, when you said "demand and quality" the verb you should have used should be a plural verb not singular like you used above. So, You should have said "demand and quality are the same.
Lastly, Demand and quality are two different words and are never the same.
Am waiting for your reply my friend.
Thanks for your audience

"let me lecture you a bit on the English language" notice the use of the article "the" after the use of a comma you continue with a small letter. So it should be " Firstly, you". Hahahahaha time to laugh oooo... first as this is an internet forum where I am giving replies.. beginning of sentences need not be in capital letters.. demand and quality aren't the same which is why I called you out for equating the two, oh wait you don't understand the word equate (pick up a dictionary), and for your rambling about "demand and equality" wow just wow, that is the funniest thing I have read this year, did you even take the time to read that part out to yourself? that's just bunkers. "am waiting"? try " I'm waiting" .... This is where the kids say "you just played yourself"
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Sir, am still waiting

Also, look into adding full stops to all your sentences. Seriously make more use of it (scroll through all your comments).
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

It is obvious that you can't comprehend simple vocabulary. I said Trophy is most consumed and patronized in Ilesa and it's environs.

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

"let me lecture you a bit on the English language" notice the use of the article "the" after the use of a comma you continue with a small letter. So it should be " Firstly, you". Hahahahaha time to laugh oooo... first as this is an internet forum where I am giving replies.. beginning of sentences need(S) not be in capital letters.. demand and quality aren't the same which (WAS) why I called you out for equating the two, oh wait you don't understand the word equate (pick up a dictionary), and for your rambling about "demand and equality" wow just wow, that is the funniest thing I have read this year, did you even take the time to read that part out to yourself? that's just bunkers. "am waiting"? try " I'm waiting" .... This is where the kids say "you just played yourself"
Good morning to you my friend. I am sorry I was not able to reply your comments yesterday. Please accept my apology.
To be candid with you, I didn't comprehend what you wrote above. Maybe you should write in paragraphs when next you are writing so as to save your readers the stress of confusion. Because that your writeup lacks cohesion.
From the little I was able to comprehend from the piffles you wrote above, you made mention of this being an internet forum so you are not required or expected to start a sentence with a capital letter and not a small letter. Well I share the same sentiment and view until you ignorantly pointed out a topographical error in my writeup with the intention of ridiculing me as if we are undergoing an English Language mastery test whereas I saw many grammatical errors and blunders in your comments but I just ignored them because am not after that. So it is incumbent on you to write in accordance with the rules guiding the English Language and starting a sentence with a capital letter is one of the rules.
Also, I can't remember equating demand and quality. I never did, there is no way I would equate the two words because I know that they are two different words rather you were the one that said that they are the same.
Lastly, the climax of ignorance is when you castigate someone for writing "Am waiting" instead of "I am waiting" while you used words like "can't, didn't" in your comments.
It is quite nasty and appalling.
Have a nice day.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
GallantDuke:

Good morning to you my friend. I am sorry I was not able to reply your comments yesterday. Please accept my apology.
To be candid with you, I didn't comprehend what you wrote above. Maybe you should write in paragraphs when next you are writing so as to save your readers the stress of confusion. Because that your writeup lacks cohesion.
From the little I was able to comprehend from the piffles you wrote above, you made mention of this being an internet forum so you are not required or expected to start a sentence with a capital letter and not a small letter. Well I share the same sentiment and view until you ignorantly pointed out a topographical error in my writeup with the intention of ridiculing me as if we are undergoing an English Language mastery test whereas I saw many grammatical errors and blunders in your comments but I just ignored them because am not after that. So it is incumbent on you to write in accordance with the rules guiding the English Language and starting a sentence with a capital letter is one of the rules.
Also, I can't remember equating demand and quality. I never did, there is no way I would equate the two words because I know that they are two different words rather you were the one that said that they are the same.
Lastly, the climax of ignorance is when you castigate someone for writing "Am waiting" instead of "I am waiting" while you used words like "can't, didn't" in your comments.
It is quite nasty and appalling.
Have a nice day.

Funny how you took almost 24 hours to come up with that, good going boy. Please copy and paste where I equated "demand and quality". I have asked you numerous times on this platform to quote those comments you are associating with me and you have come up with nothing. Note that sentences don't start with "because", I'm glad you are at least learning new things here (like adding full stops).
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

Funny how you took almost 24 hours to come up with that, good going boy. Please copy and paste where I equated "demand and quality". I have asked you numerous times on this platform to quote those comments you are associating with me and you have come up with nothing. Note that sentences don't start with "because", I'm glad you are at least learning new things here (like adding full stops).
I am ecstatic that you are improving in your vocabulary building. That shows that I am a good lecturer and that my works are not in vain. You should have also thank me for spotting the errors in your writeup and correcting them, don't act like an ingrate. So thank me in your next reply.
I also noticed that you have started writing in paragraphs and I also noticed slight cohesion in your last writeup. Keep it up and do not relent.
For your request that I should publish where you said that demand and quality are the same, I will do just that.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

yeah (because demand and quality (is) the same) , seriously what is our education system producing nowadays? These are the future leaders of tmr? "confirm validate" haaa. This was once a country.
I just pointed to you where you said "demand and quality is the same". You even used "is" instead of "are".
Peace be unto you.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
GallantDuke:

I am ecstatic that you are improving in your vocabulary building. That shows that I am a good lecturer and that my works are not in vain. You should have also thank me for spotting the errors in your writeup and correcting them, don't act like an ingrate. So thank me in your next reply.
I also noticed that you have started writing in paragraphs and I also noticed slight cohesion in your last writeup. Keep it up and do not relent.
For your request that I should publish where you said that demand and quality are the same, I will do just that.
Boy, what a sad and pathetic human. Still waiting for that publication, you won't find it because it simply doesn't exist.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

yeah because (demand and quality (is) the same), seriously what is our education system producing nowadays? These are the future leaders of tmr? "confirm validate" haaa. This was once a country.
You clearly stated that demand and quality are the same in your comment above. You even used "is" instead of "are".
This is my second time of correcting you because you claimed you did not see the first one above.
Have a nice day.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

Boy, what a sad and pathetic human. Still waiting for that publication, you won't find it because it simply doesn't exist.
The publication is both before and after this your comment. Check properly.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
GallantDuke:

You clearly stated that demand and quality are the same in your comment above. You even used "is" instead of "are".
This is my second time of correcting you because you claimed you did not see the first one above.
Have a nice day.

Hahahaha this is exactly what I'm waiting for, you have just showed you do not understand sarcastic questions. Learn to read and comprehend before jumping to conclusions.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
GallantDuke:

Have a nice day.
you do know when you are referring to uncountable nouns like "quality" you make use of "is" right? Boy, you are exposing yourself and I'm so ready to watch you display your ignorance.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

Hahahaha this is exactly what I'm waiting for, you have just showed you do not understand sarcastic questions. Learn to read and comprehend before jumping to conclusions.
Quite funny, I was taught that a question must always end with a question mark(?), be it rhetorical question or any other.
Please, elucidate on how "DEMAND AND QUALITY IS THE SAME " is a sarcastic question.
Thanks.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
GallantDuke:

Quite funny, I was taught that a question must always end with a question mark(?), be it rhetorical question or any other.
Please, elucidate on how "DEMAND AND QUALITY IS THE SAME " is a sarcastic question.
Thanks.

Yeah this was interesting for about two days but just clicked on your profile and saw this..... usually I would ask you to pick a charity we both could donate too. In this case, looks like you are the charity.

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
lucasalves:

you do know when you are referring to uncountable nouns like "quality" you make use of "is" right? Boy, you are exposing yourself and I'm so ready to watch you display your ignorance.
It is just obvious to me THAT YOU LACKS UNDERSTANDING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE. You are joining two different words with the verb "is". Where on earth is that done?
Talking about uncountable nouns, there is a difference betweensad1)The bag is of high quality and (2) Demand and quality is the same. The auxiliary verb "is" should be used in the first sentence but not in the second sentence, it is only a schmuck that will do that and I believe that you are not one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.