Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) (54252 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Crash Barrier Stops Danfo From Falling Off The 3rd Mainland Bridge (Photos) / 34-miles Over The Ocean, China Set To Launch Worlds Longest Ocean Bridge(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
When will the second niger bridge be ready?

That one na vision 2020..
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Eby2004:
They still didn't notice that comedian that eats different mixture of stuffs with life beer? No ambassadorship? This life sef cry

Prophet rolex... I wan tell that guy to change brand to Hero... Them go easily give am ambassador.

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
oostin:
Am I the only one who thinks that Life Beer tastes like Goat piss?

Nice one though, superb lighting.

Go and test Coro.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Following the launch of a new bottle and the ‘Nduka’ campaign, Life Lager Beer has continued to spread its strong message of hope and resilience to consumers, this time with decorative lighting on the popular Niger Bridge.

The groundbreaking lighting project which was unveiled on August 1, 2020, is a new initiative from Life Lager Beer as a climax to the brand’s relaunch activities.

As the novel Coronavirus spread across Nigeria, Life Lager Beer launched the ‘Nduka’ campaign as a means of encouraging its consumers to keep hope alive even as they stay safe at home.

The campaign theme which translates to “Life is Greater” saw Life Lager engage in a number of communication activities to pass its message of choosing life in these uncertain times creatively.

With its new lighting initiative, Life Lager is now spreading the importance of resilience, and self-preservation as the words “Enjoy Life Responsibly” appear boldly on its new lighting construction along with other brand signages.

The unveiling of the lights display which was done at an evening event, had in attendance the Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Willie Obiano, who referred to the initiative as a progressive one and used the opportunity to encourage everyone to keep following the right precautions to stay safe.

Sales Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc., Uche Unigwe, also expressed delight at the launch of the new project stating that it is very significant work. He added that; “this project couldn’t have come at a better time and hopefully the message resonates with the brand’s consumers and inspires them to keep living right.”

The choice of the Niger Bridge for this project was once again a testament to the brand’s attachment to its southeastern roots, as it remains unapologetic about demonstrating its belief in the industrious nature of the people and their steady drive for progress.

Life Lager Beer was first produced in 1981 in Onitsha, Anambra State, as a regional Eastern beer and has since grown to become the biggest beer brand in Nigeria. Life Lager Beer is made from the choicest grains, hops and the purest waters, with the core brand belief that “Life is better when shared and when life is shared, there is progress”.

It's in them.......chest beating !
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Wow,,.... so that's the only connection of the ibos to the outside world?

Damn I'm learning stuff here.

Dont mind that nigga.. If Biafra get independence today, they will disconnect that bridge.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
GallantDuke:

Oga. Trophy may be in Ibadan but what am saying is that you can't compare the level of patronage that the likes of Hero, Life, Gulder and Co with that of Trophy lager beer.
I will still say it that the only place Trophy lager beer holds sway and is a household name is in Ilesa and it's environs where it is produced. So get that into your skull and stop displaying your ignorance

You are the most Ignorance here, you dey east dey talk rubbish. Hero has its high level of patronage in east, I can't find that time of beer here in Amuwo where I stay, but mention Trophy, within a twinkle of eye, the bar will serve you cold one. Oga Your hero is consume mostly in eastern side, don't even compare it with Gulder in term of patronage, Gulder is an international beer you ignoramus.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by earnit3: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rgade:
They have done well, looks neat.
But I still prefer hero grin
You are missing, bro. Yes, hero has a great taste, but there's this calm, unrivalled taste you get from life. Once I'm almost closing from the office, I start salivating as I fantasize on a glass of chilled life. Take it on suya once, and your salary is a goner
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:
Why are ibos always very happy compared to Deltans as regards to this bridge?

ewu hausa
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Prosperchuks1344(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Ha! Una don start oo... A bridge that one end is Anambra, the other end is Delta.

but na wetin u wan hear be that na...

hate go kill ur likes one day oo
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by OhBiafra: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Following the launch of a new bottle and the ‘Nduka’ campaign, Life Lager Beer has continued to spread its strong message of hope and resilience to consumers, this time with decorative lighting on the popular Niger Bridge.

The groundbreaking lighting project which was unveiled on August 1, 2020, is a new initiative from Life Lager Beer as a climax to the brand’s relaunch activities.

As the novel Coronavirus spread across Nigeria, Life Lager Beer launched the ‘Nduka’ campaign as a means of encouraging its consumers to keep hope alive even as they stay safe at home.

The campaign theme which translates to “Life is Greater” saw Life Lager engage in a number of communication activities to pass its message of choosing life in these uncertain times creatively.

With its new lighting initiative, Life Lager is now spreading the importance of resilience, and self-preservation as the words “Enjoy Life Responsibly” appear boldly on its new lighting construction along with other brand signages.

The unveiling of the lights display which was done at an evening event, had in attendance the Governor of Anambra State, His Excellency Willie Obiano, who referred to the initiative as a progressive one and used the opportunity to encourage everyone to keep following the right precautions to stay safe.

Sales Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc., Uche Unigwe, also expressed delight at the launch of the new project stating that it is very significant work. He added that; “this project couldn’t have come at a better time and hopefully the message resonates with the brand’s consumers and inspires them to keep living right.”

The choice of the Niger Bridge for this project was once again a testament to the brand’s attachment to its southeastern roots, as it remains unapologetic about demonstrating its belief in the industrious nature of the people and their steady drive for progress.

Life Lager Beer was first produced in 1981 in Onitsha, Anambra State, as a regional Eastern beer and has since grown to become the biggest beer brand in Nigeria. Life Lager Beer is made from the choicest grains, hops and the purest waters, with the core brand belief that “Life is better when shared and when life is shared, there is progress”.

It's in them.......chest beating !
Bros ask those within the industry, there are numbers to back it up. Life is the highest selling beer brand in Nigeria by volume
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Charleys: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
showafrica:

33 is good too.. Just that i no understand the quantity

Yeah they need to upgrade their label too
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Charleys: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2020
lakesidepapa:

You are the most Ignorance here, you dey east dey talk rubbish. Hero has its high level of patronage in east, I can't find that time of beer here in Amuwo where I stay, but mention Trophy, within a twinkle of eye, the bar will serve you cold one. Oga Your hero is consume mostly in eastern side, don't even compare it with Gulder in term of patronage, Gulder is an international beer you ignoramus.

Hero is consumed in the south too.

But I still doubt the quality of trophy because they guilt trip Westerner to buy their product when they know it's of low quality. Little wonder why their motto is Ile la ti nke soro ede. (I don't know if I spelt it correctly). Which means charity begins at home

A. They are selling a low quality beer and want to guilt trip South Westerners to drink it.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
GallantDuke:

Oga. Trophy may be in Ibadan but what am saying is that you can't compare the level of patronage that the likes of Hero, Life, Gulder and Co with that of Trophy lager beer.
I will still say it that the only place Trophy lager beer holds sway and is a household name is in Ilesa and it's environs where it is produced. So get that into your skull and stop displaying your ignorance

what level of patronage are you talking about? The demand for trophy alone in Lagos will cover that of Hero anywhere in the country... and just in case you are looking to argue further, just know you are talking to a bar owner. argue with facts
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
lucasalves:

what level of patronage are you talking about? The demand for trophy alone in Lagos will cover that of Hero anywhere in the country... and just in case you are looking to argue further, just know you are talking to a bar owner. argue with facts

I was just looking at the supoo when he said trophy doesn't pass osun state, Trophy weyy full bar in Akure. he just stay one corner dey type rubbish.

I did my IT at the international brewery plc, Ilesha in year 2011 and I know where they supply their produce to, they even consume Trophy in Benin republic.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by osquare44(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
beautiful.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by daveson2020(m): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Life no balance at all. grin shocked flavor and phyno wey never seen drinking Life beer are enjoying ambassador role, while my friends and MC Rolex wey take life beer as supliment daily are struggling to be recognized by the life beer.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:06am On Aug 04, 2020
OhBiafra:
Bros ask those within the industry, there are numbers to back it up. Life is the highest selling beer brand in Nigeria by volume

Okay
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by Kingproy(m): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Ykc2:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry you on ice

Not funny
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

The fact that you are a bar owner does not means that you have the monopoly of ideas about beers and their consumption. I grew up in Ikire a town in Osun state but very close to Ibadan but Trophy lager beer is not popular and famous there but when I traveled to Ilesa where I had my secondary education, I realized that Trophy is the highest there.
Coming to Lagos, maybe it depends on the area you resides in Lagos because the places that I had visited in Lagos, Trophy is not the most consumed beer there����
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Charleys:

Hero is consumed in the south too.

But I still doubt the quality of trophy because they guilt trip Westerner to buy their product when they know it's of low quality. Little wonder why their motto is Ile la ti nke soro ede. (I don't know if I spelt it correctly). Which means charity begins at home

A. They are selling a low quality beer and want to guilt trip South Westerners to drink it.
Don't mind the guy, This is exactly what am trying to let him understand
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lucasalves: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

The fact that you are a bar owner does not means that you have the monopoly of ideas about beers and their consumption. I grew up in Ikire a town in Osun state but very close to Ibadan but Trophy lager beer is not popular and famous there but when I traveled to Ilesa where I had my secondary education, I realized that Trophy is the highest there.
Coming to Lagos, maybe it depends on the area you resides in Lagos because the places that I had visited in Lagos, Trophy is not the most consumed beer there����

I don't remember saying I have a monopoly of ideas but I'm not about to even engage you on this topic as it is a futile endeavor. You think because it isn't popular in ikire then it isn't popular in Ibadan? seriously? do you know how many ikire you can remove out of Ibadan? don't even try to say it depends on area in Lagos, it is still the most demanded beer in Lagos so don't even try to talk in the nonsense here. I don't have a monopoly of idea here I just happen to know more about this than a guy from ikire who seldom visit Lagos
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Charleys:
Behold I have set before thee life and death, but choose life that thiu mayest prosper.

Life and Hero the two best beers on the market right now.
goldberg over those 2 any day
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2020
Kendumazy:

Goldberg and trophy are also wonderful brands.
abeg don't insult goldberg by puttin trophy even 10m close to it.
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2020
lakesidepapa:

I was just looking at the supoo when he said trophy doesn't pass osun state, Trophy weyy full bar in Akure. he just stay one corner dey type rubbish.

I did my IT at the international brewery plc, Ilesha in year 2011 and I know where they supply their produce to, they even consume Trophy in Benin republic.
Since you said you did your IT at the International Breweries Ilesa, that means you are educated but you didn't show it here because I didn't say that Trophy is only in Osun state but I said that Trophy Lager beer enjoys much patronage in Ilesa and it's environs. I expected you as an educated man which you claimed to be to be able to read in between the lines before typing piffles. Trophy might be sold in the USA or UK but the fact is that it holds sway in Ilesa and it's environs. Let I said before, the only product of international breweries Ilesa that is making waves nationwide is "Beta Malt"
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2020
kalvoken:

Don't. Mind him.
Life is better than hero. I can't even finish a bottle of hero, head ache and odour I battle after taking the drink no be here.
same with trophy, it causes severe headache
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
lucasalves:

I don't remember saying I have a monopoly of ideas but I'm not about to even engage you on this topic as it is a futile endeavor. You think because it isn't popular in ikire then it isn't popular in Ibadan? seriously? do you know how many ikire you can remove out of Ibadan? don't even try to say it depends on area in Lagos, it is still the most demanded beer in Lagos so don't even try to talk in the nonsense here. I don't have a monopoly of idea here I just happen to know more about this than a guy from ikire who seldom visit Lagos
Well, am not from Ikire as am an Igbo guy.
You said I rarely visit Lagos? Well, that is laughable
Even in Ilesa, there are still beers competing with Trophy, Trophy is just consumed because it is produced in Ilesa not because of the quality
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2020
TGMISKY:
I love the design
quite expensive to construct, I wonder how such projects was funded in the okd times when alot of money was still embezzled

1 Like

Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Kenzboi1:
Are you sure it was Heineken?

Guy I keep Hero and Heineken close eye drink am, there was no difference
tried it... couldn't tell
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Since you said you did your IT at the International Breweries Ilesa, that means you are educated but you didn't show it here because I didn't say that Trophy is only in Osun state but I said that Trophy Lager beer enjoys much patronage in Ilesa and it's environs. I expected you as an educated man which you claimed to be to be able to read in between the lines before typing piffles. Trophy might be sold in the USA or UK but the fact is that it holds sway in Ilesa and it's environs. Let I said before, the only product of international breweries Ilesa that is making waves nationwide is "Beta Malt"

Baba! You get mouth like dust bin
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by GallantDuke(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Baba! You get mouth like dust bin
Thank you. If na wetin ur brain tell you be dat
Re: Life Lager Beer Lightens Up The Niger Bridge (Photos) by lakesidepapa(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
GallantDuke:

Thank you. If na wetin ur brain tell you be dat

I mean I don't have your time today, I have something more important to do, Go and argue with the international brewery. Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / 17 Rare Photos Of The Titanic. / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.