Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls (23898 Views)

Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Newly Elected Governors And Their Political Parties (Full List) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by MadamExcellency: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Southeast should quit voting PDP in 2023. The party is hopeless.

PDP is doing to Southeast what DNC (Democrats) does to Blacks in USA

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Wike would rather die than have Atiku snatch PDP structure from him again, but then Atiku would spend all his last dime to ensure next PDP National convention his sponsored candidate succeed Secondus

Right now majority of PDP members and delegates are already tired of Wike's bossy attitude, they only need his money

The truth here is while many think North would betray Tinubu in APC, fact is Wike would be betrayed , southeast would be betrayed by PDP

I don't think the North will betray Tinubu, that's if they had any initial agreement. Northerner are very conscious about "one Nigeria" but this is politics, anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Ilaumoh(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Know more about Akwa ibom developmental strides by visiting the link below..
Stop being a doubting Thomas

https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by DonTattaglia: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
afroniger:
Wike na the real PDP boss. The only person that can truly singlehandedly shakeup the party if he doesn't have his way.

Story..
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by DonTattaglia: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
wizzyrich:
I don't think the North will betray Tinubu, that's if they had any initial agreement. Northerner are very conscious about "one Nigeria" but this is politics, anything can happen.

Just forget Tinubu. Am a northerner & I can confidently tell u that Tinubu is not going anywhere.
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Harmlesspill(m): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
Mates, I don't think we need any of these known criminals who have robbed us both day and night. We need someone with a high IQ, a problem solver who can absorb the pressures, and not one of these criminals who will end up telling us a series of stories. Time to get up and tell our leaders "We no want do again" Be responsible and be in charge of your right!
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by madridsta007(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2020
helinues:
sad

Re-alligning on how to eat our remaining yams...

Pdp ( the goat) expecting us ( Nigerians) to keep our yams with them not just overnight but for 4 years..

Pdp won't only eat the yams but eat the roots and destroy the farm join

Hehehehe...
APC wouldnt eat the yams.
They will say snake came in and ate it.
And use jazz on Nigerians. Who will then believe them. And make comedy about it grin undecided undecided
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by smallsmall: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
wizzyrich:
I think Wike may have lost trust on Atiku for decamping to the APC during the tenure of GEJ. Trust is key to every business and I won't blame him for supporting Tambuwal, a person who has been with PDP for long.

With the way I'm seeing it, APC will still retain power come 2023 except all PDP members put their differences aside and select a consensus candidate for their party.

Any Southerner who does not know by now, that when it comes to Power, Atiku or any Northerner sees him self as a Northerner first and will support the "Northernisation Agenda" first, even if it involves joining the opposition party, against his own party, does not yet know anything about Nigeria's Politics.

Except Wike and the people of the South East and Souht South are ready to settle for a Rubber-Stamp V.P (which is the best the Northerner can offer that region, the S/S was offered the Presidency by Obasanjo, a South Westerner!), then they better start looking towards the South West!

Wike might be eyeing the V.P. under a Tambuwal in 2023 but 'iff and when' he gets it, he better learn from the current Yoruba V.P, that he will just be a figure-head V.P because the Northern Cabal will sideline him (and his ambition wont allow him to resign undecided ) and at the end of the day, just like the SW, his region will be worse for it.

The ULTIMATE for Southern Nigerians (SE, SS, SW and Middle Belt) is to ocme together, sheath their ego and hatred for each other and take power from the North FIRST.... and then work out a Power Rotation agreement within them or work on Regionalism or a Confedracy.

Northerners, whether Buhari, El Rufai, Atiku, Tambuwaal, Lamido, Gandollar, etc ARE ALL THE SAME, HAVE SAME MENTALITY, WHEN IT COMES TO SIEZING PRESIDENTIAL POWER IN NIGERIA: It is for the benefit and domination of Northerners. End of Story.

Southerners need to look at themselves in the mirror, reflect on the suffering, neglect and intimmidation they have suffered under subsequent Northenr rulership, especially under this Juhadist Buhari, stop thinking and dividing themselves over "party alliance" (just as the Northerner Atiku dont care about jumping behind a Northerner so he can win in 2015).

Poeple in Southern Kaduna are being wiped off the face of the Earth right now, Buhari is importing terrorists Fulani herdsmen from Mali, Guinea, Chad, etc to slaughter, claim land and wipe off the Southerners in Nigeria, if Southern Nigerians dont think deeply and change their ways, they will soon become a very tiny fractoion/minority in Nigeria and by then, even regionalisation or cesession will be impossible.
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by SaintLucia: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olukat:

Everything shouldn't be about attacking a tribe shocked shocked shocked
Sometimes people want to know if you have anything to contribute...
If only u could advice KANU like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Deepthoughts: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/politics/atiku-pdp-governors-and-realignments-ahead-2023-polls/
Irrespective of howt anyone may feel, personally I admire Atiku alot,but for equity n national inclusiveness,the presidency should be ceeded to the SE In 2023 simple.
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by gawu1: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Just forget Tinubu. Am a northerner & I can confidently tell u that Tinubu is not going anywhere.
The north is not your household. Speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by smallsmall: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
wizzyrich:

The North has already betrayed Tinubu!
The agreement between the bigger, Tinubu's Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN, accounting for about 70% of APC in 2015) and Buhari's CPC (30% of APC in 2015, with no Governoship seat in place while ACN has about Five Governors) is that Buhari and his CPC will do the first ONE TERM PRESIDENCY of 4yrs and then Tinubu's ACN will produce the Second term President for the next 4yrs.
Buhari agreed and everyone supported in in 2015 and he won.
When 2019 came, he betrayed Tinubu and the ACN by refusing to follow the agreement.
That is how Northerners are, when it comes to Nigeria's Presidency, NO AGREEMENT is binding on them.

Already, the same thing is about playing out in 2023 as Buhari is syatematically dismantling the APC, so that he can pull his weight behind another Northerner in another party while ensuring that the APC is weakened to the point where it cant pose a challenge to that Northern candidate from any other party!
Tinubu WILL NOT CONSTEST IN 2023 because being a very smart guy, he knows that if he did, he would have wasted the chances of the South West in APC. HE CANT WIN NATIONALLY.
East dont want him, North dont trust him and some in the South Wes are also wary of him and his antecedents

A more "Nationally acceptable candidate" like current V.P Osinbajo, Former Governor Raji Fashola are the best option for the South West though Tinubu will continue to remain a force to reckon with, as a KING MAKER, in Nigeria's politics and his influence will continue to increase, if he doesnot allow his ambition to blind him to reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by smallsmall: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
Deepthoughts:
Irrespective of howt anyone may feel, personally I admire Atiku alot,but for equity n national inclusiveness,the presidency should be ceeded to the SE In 2023 simple.

The bigger Questions you should worry about are"
- Can the PDP actually put forward and stand behind a SE Presidential Candidate?
- Can such Igbo PDP Presidential candidate win against say another Northerner candidate in the North or in the South West?
- And if we consider the APC, even if the APC puts forward an Igbo Presidential candidate, how would such person emerge, knowing that hte Igbos were never part of the APC and only a few of them like Joe Igbokwe had the foresight to remain in APC (and he deserves to be handsomely rewarded with a Ministerial appointment, a Governorship position or even the Presidency, some day not very far from now), who will select and back up such Igbo nomination in APC?
- Can such a minority nomination of an Igbo Presidential candidate under the APC flag, win against say a Northerner candidate in another party like the PDP or will it just amount to a waste of ticket, at thi spoint in time?

It is very easy to just chant "ceed the Presidency to the South East", without examng the viability of such ceeding, knowing that both parties will NEVER agree to do so, at the same time, especially with the way the North views Igbos, when it comes to Nigeria's Presidency!
The day l see the PDP and its Northerners back an Igbo President on their ballot, is the day l will vote for an Igbo President.
Imagine if Atiku will ever back an Igbo Presidential aspirant, against a Northerner canididate?
shocked undecided grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by focus2727(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
wizzyrich:
I think Wike may have lost trust on Atiku for decamping to the APC during the tenure of GEJ. Trust is key to every business and I won't blame him for supporting Tambuwal, a person who has been with PDP for long.

With the way I'm seeing it, APC will still retain power come 2023 except all PDP members put their differences aside and select a consensus candidate for their party.
really? he became governor under APC in his first tenure.
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by NGpatriot: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
lol...

Alignment ko, shock absorber ni.,

Useless comedians with zero future ambition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Correcto: 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
My question is: who will retain the seat for APC? FG is busy collecting difficult loans on your heads and your busy bothering about 2023.
wizzyrich:

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by atiku4President(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
SmartProf:
2023? We just know nothing in this country apart from politics for the sake of power, greed, & fame, but never for service. While the world is putting in resources and engaging intelligence to save humanity from extinction courtesy of dreaded diseases, natural/man made disasters and wars, Nigerian politicians are thinking of 2023...An ambition that depends first on being alive which none of them has a sure bet of.
I tell you

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by sheyitokz(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
palaba una no feed me or my papa so i no vote any party buh i still dey feel fine
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Olukat(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
SaintLucia:
If only u could advice KANU like this grin

I have no business with Kanu! shocked shocked
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by TheRareGem1(f): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
So pdp are too are planning to recycle the same failed Candidate.. Nigerians know better now. Osinbajo is the main Candidate. The man to reckon with
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by PharmD911: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by SaintLucia: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Olukat:

I have no business with Kanu! shocked shocked
You better o before he brainwash you grin
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by earnit3: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Deepthoughts: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2020
smallsmall:

The bigger Questions you should worry about are"
- Can the PDP actually put forward and stand behind a SE Presidential Candidate?
- Can such Igbo PDP Presidential candidate win against say another Northerner candidate in the North or in the South West?
- And if we consider the APC, even if the APC puts forward an Igbo Presidential candidate, how would such person emerge, knowing that hte Igbos were never part of the APC and only a few of them like Joe Igbokwe had the foresight to remain in APC (and he deserves to be handsomely rewarded with a Ministerial appointment, a Governorship position or even the Presidency, some day not very far from now), who will select and back up such Igbo nomination in APC?
- Can such a minority nomination of an Igbo Presidential candidate under the APC flag, win against say a Northerner candidate in another party like the PDP or will it just amount to a waste of ticket, at thi spoint in time?

It is very easy to just chant "ceed the Presidency to the South East", without examng the viability of such ceeding, knowing that both parties will NEVER agree to do so, at the same time, especially with the way the North views Igbos, when it comes to Nigeria's Presidency!
The day l see the PDP and its Northerners back an Igbo President on their ballot, is the day l will vote for an Igbo President.
Imagine if Atiku will ever back an Igbo Presidential aspirant, against a Northerner canididate?
shocked undecided grin
You making it sound as if without Apc one can not achieve any political goal in thiis country but mind you Apc itself may even survive post buhari,if I'm to go by your analysis it simply means only the north can successfully grab the presidency but it's very possible for that to change in the future,I will agree with you that the igbos would have to work real hard to get the presidency,they made. a terrible mistake by not standing firm and allowing the north to complete their tenure after the demise of yaradua,but then having said all these it's important that the igbos are allowed to mount the throne of this country's leadership if we are to achieve true national healing n peace.
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by oshorstan(f): 2:23am On Aug 03, 2020
The love Amaechi has for Buhari is massive. It seems he was promised something
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Parada: 3:35am On Aug 03, 2020
Esseite:
How ever it plays out, aslong as Peter Obi is in that combo, no worries...

We need characters of proven integrity without blemish of corruption or candidates of EFCC. We need candidates whom are economically sound..

Peter Obi the common criminal that looted Anambra to death mbanu ! Peter Obi is dead n buried in the history of Nigeria just like Ojukwu Azikwe n the living dead old man Nwabueze that was wiping for Atiku to rescue him are long dead n buried in the dustbin of history.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Jilo83(m): 3:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Look at these Aba Kyarie, Ajimobis talking and calculating for 2023
Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Parada: 3:59am On Aug 03, 2020
Pathetic Igbo soul claiming northerner. You despicable soul just have no shame. If you inherited irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate from your father like many of your tribesmen can you not simply discern that isn't the best way to go ?

Why must your miserable life be riddled with chronic hate, acute foolishness n endemic bigotry ? How do your breath living on endemic hate n convulsing foolishness all you pathetic life ?

Only God can help you Igbos.

DonTattaglia:

DonTattaglia post=92259061:
Gowon, so after all this ur unprofessional gra gra fighting to wipe out biafra what did u gain?? Your only gain which u are reaping today is that d Fulani oligarchy u were fighting for are today killing your Plateau people like rats...Sorry ehn, what goes round comes around!
DonTattaglia:

I guess u are a toddler still being breast fed with infected milk..The Aboki have killed Yolobas, even d daughter of one of your Afenifere chiefs was wasted by Fulani herdsman, so don't think your people are not affected in d present rumble.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Governors And Realignments Ahead 2023 Polls by Parada: 4:11am On Aug 03, 2020
We in Nigeria don't want national healing or peace. The Igbos can rot in hell for all Nigeria cares, no one will be gifting Igbos the presidency. You can join them on their way to hell too.

Deepthoughts:
You making it sound as if without Apc one can not achieve any political goal in thiis country but mind you Apc itself may even survive post buhari,if I'm to go by your analysis it simply means only the north can successfully grab the presidency but it's very possible for that to change in the future,I will agree with you that the igbos would have to work real hard to get the presidency,they made. a terrible mistake by not standing firm and allowing the north to complete their tenure after the demise of yaradua,but then having said all these it's important that the igbos are allowed to mount the throne of this country's leadership if we are to achieve true national healing n peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure / President Tinubu Emerges ECOWAS Chairman / The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.