Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass (1650 Views)

See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by NewDelhi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Some of these ugly girls ehn instead make you even dey happy say you see man wey wan fúck you... Instead make you happy say man dey get erection because of you yet you go still dey do shakara. .... Man go dey toast you instead make you happy say you see man wey toast you for the first time in a long while, you go dey form weytin no fit you. I no just understand

2 Likes

Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Because, they already know y'all coming for hit, smash and run.

Some Fine girls too are used and dumped but in their situation they dont see it coming

For the Ugly mullas, as soon as u stop them to say hello, how are u..... Baba dem Don see ur project from chapter 1 to 5. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by seniorgozman(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lol, but when you get them, na you go tire

1 Like

Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by fati2001(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
abeg next time put ur statement for one line, no dy repeat words.

1 Like

Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by SavageResponse(m): 10:53am On Aug 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Some Fine girls too are used and dumped but in their situation they dont see it coming

For the Ugly mullas, as soon as u stop them to say hello, how are u..... Baba dem Don see ur project from chapter 1 to 5. grin grin grin

grin
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

....Lol. Funny but true
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by vanida6: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2020
cruxgemmata:

cheesy grin
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by Stylishcone(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
NewDelhi:
Some of these ugly girls ehn instead make you even dey happy say you see man wey wan fúck you... Instead make you happy say man dey get erection because of you yet you go still dey do shakara. .... Man go dey toast you instead make you happy say you see man wey toast you for the first time in a long while, you go dey form weytin no fit you. I no just understand
op let me tell you why ugly girls most times dey do shakara pass, you see guys often avoid beautiful ladies cos they think the demand for them will be too high, and most times they think they don't stand a chance when it comes to competing for her with other guys ESP when the said lady is viewed as a materialistic babe.

Also most guys think that cos a certain lady is super pretty she will be too costly to maintain/take care of, this goes a long way in pushing most guys away.

Insecurity on the part of many guys is also a major reason they avoid beautiful ladies, they look at themselves as physically unqualified enough to date or ask her out this is born out of inferiority complex.

Now reason why ugly girls dey make Shakara

Due to the above reasons you can see that there will be so many guys on the sideline waiting for a lady to date, so the available becomes desirable.

You see most 'ugly girls'( in qoute cos Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder), dey make shakara cos of the influx of guys at thier disposal,( the basic economics law of demand comes to play The higher demand for a commodity, producers will increase price, guyz will think this one is not too fine so won't give me tough time or she won't be so costly to maintain, or the demand for her will be low compared to the beauty queen but they will be shocked to thier bone when they see the long line of guys queuing for her cos most posses same mindset that drove them away from the beauty queen.

I have dated curvy gorgeous beauty Queens, and I tell you they are the easiest to get, one told me when I was still in school, that she does not know why guys are afraid to come to her, she dress well, real well, and there was one in my hostel then in Engineering, the so called ugly one but guyz will not allow her to rest.

See guys try it, hit out the beauty queen around your area or office and you will be surprise, just be confident when talking, look straight into her eyes, have a good sense of humour, dress well and smell well.

9 Likes

Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by lovelyn1186: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Why dem no go run.
When na to just chop and clean mouth u want to do.
Take am easy !
Toto live matter!!!
ASAP
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by NewDelhi(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stylishcone:
op let me tell you why ugly girls most times dey do shakara pass, you see guys often avoid beautiful ladies cos they think the demand for them will be too high, and most times they think they don't stand a chance when it comes to competing for her with other guys ESP when the said lady is viewed as a materialistic babe.

Also most guys think that cos a certain lady is super pretty she will be too costly to maintain/take care of, this goes a long way in pushing most guys away.

Insecurity on the part of many guys is also a major reason they avoid beautiful ladies, they look at themselves as physically unqualified enough to date or ask her out this is born out of inferiority complex.

Now reason why ugly girls dey make Shakara

Due to the above reasons you can see that there will be so many guys on the sideline waiting for a lady to date, so the available becomes desirable.

You see most 'ugly girls'( in qoute cos Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder), dey make shakara cos of the influx of guys at thier disposal,( the basic economics law of demand comes to play The higher demand for a commodity, producers will increase price, guyz will think this one is not too fine so won't give me tough time or she won't be so costly to maintain, or the demand for her will be low compared to the beauty queen but they will be shocked to thier bone when they see the long line of guys queuing for her cos most posses same mindset that drove them away from the beauty queen.

I have dated curvy gorgeous beauty Queens, and I tell you they are the easiest to get, one told me when I was still in school, that she does not know why guys are afraid to come to her, she dress well, real well, and there was one in my hostel then in Engineering, the so called ugly one but guyz will not allow her to rest.

See guys try it, hit out the beauty queen around your area or office and you will be surprise, just be confident when talking, look straight into her eyes, have a good sense of humour, dress well and smell well.

Guy.. nice write-up.
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by NewDelhi(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
@ Stylishcone Another reason I think is because they know the nigga isn't interested in keeping her as a girlfriend.. she knows he just wants to chop and go.
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by Skmoda360(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2020
NewDelhi:
That's one thing about them....I know even dey look there side...
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by JoyAlone: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2020
NewDelhi abeg post that store attendant pic for here I no see am
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by Digableplanets6(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Perfect answer
Re: Why Be Say Na Ugly Girls Dey Do Shakara Pass by paulolee(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2020
simply because when they see a fine dudu toasting them online or offline, they already kno you are jus preaching jus bcoz u wana smash...remember wen i bin toast one ugly bea for skul dt year bcoz my main bea de do anyhow, e shock me wen d gal say she go visit bt i gat promise we wud run tinz without c.d afterall her parents de find grandpikin badly, i jus tell her say mk them find am well and blocked her..

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Top Reasons Why You Should Avoid Nigerian Men (from A Man's Point) / Man On Heat Forecfully Drags Girl To Have Sex With Him / VIDEO: Couple R3c0rds Themselves N@ck!ng Live On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.