Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works (1317 Views)

Blood Oaths And Covenants,share Your Experiences / 3 Intimate Moments That Creates Deep Bonding Between Lovers And Romantic Partner / Do Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by Onyiamaogu: 1:23am On Aug 03, 2020
Please I will like to know if blood oaths between lovers really work.

I have a friend who was forced into it by his girlfriend back in his early days but right now things doesn't seem to be going well with him and his babe, he is really confused on what to do to avoid any spiritual implications as result of the blood oaths if they eventually break up.

I will like to know if really blood oaths really works between lovers?.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by FahBuLous: 2:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Blood oath is a NO NO, dont ever try it....
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by ThiagoKid(m): 3:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Lol Abi ya the one sef?

Omo!! It works ooo
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by illicit(m): 5:32am On Aug 03, 2020
While u are at it....

Don't swear for yourself o under any circumstance
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by OVB123: 5:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Don't dare it ooooh! u will just be enslaving yourself forever, till you die.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by Deffjam: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2020
Instead of your friend to wast his life, lets use him for sacrifice against herdsmen.

i just hope say no be white garmet(cele) own.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by vanida6: 6:15am On Aug 03, 2020
Blood oaths it such a bad idea pls stay away from it"dont try it.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by shamsin6300(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2020
vanida6:

I almost try it some years back,,,,, thank God I didn't, it was such a foolish idea.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by shamsin6300(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2020
vanida6:

I almost try that shit years back, thank God I didn't.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by simplepee(f): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2020
My ex wanted to try that rubbish with me when he was leaving the country back then, God forbid that satanic arrangement.

It's a bad idea.Then again, I think if they BOTH agree to separate, nothing will happen. Abi, my elders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by PureGoldh(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2020
The dude don buy market wey Dem no go gree give him change
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by falcon01: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
A guy I know did it and didn't do shit! he realized he was just scared.

1 Like

Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by paulolee(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2020
its stupid and even more foolish of somebody thinking about trying that rubbish..
if i cant engage in blood oats when signing business deals that would bring more money and make my life better even when am doubting such deals because am scared of being scammed, why would i try such because of the so called "love"..
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by oluwaseyi0: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2020
It's just like a 'blood transfusion' it doesn't guarantee relationship success neither will one blood start attacking you, it's all myth

Doesn't work

But it's highly unnecessary to do blood oat, what if the partner blood have bacteria or disease that's the only problem

1 Like

Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by jmoore(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
You refused blood oath but you are having sex together. You are deceiving yourself.

Sex itself is an oath. While refraining from blood oath, make sure you are abstaining from sex too.
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
jmoore:
You refused blood oath but you are having sex together. You are deceiving yourself.

Sex itself is an oath. While refraining from blood oath, make sure you are abstaining from sex too.
A guy advocating celibacy? smiley
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by ImaIma1(f): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Lol Abi ya the one sef?

Omo!!
It works ooo

No, it is "his friend"

angry
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by psalmskiddy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Try it naa
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
[quote author=Onyiamaogu post=92397489][/quote]you're the one stop lieing......better don't do it
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by Westernlove: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dew04:
A guy advocating celibacy? smiley

Yes me too and So?? I know You've gotten so used to the fools and Idiots males with backwards mentality In Shiithole whom their life revolves around Sex, Rubbish & Nonsense......It's almost 2years I've had Sex and I'm doing absolutely fine financially, mentally and physically......
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2020
Westernlove:

Yes me too and So??
I was merely appreciating him. sad
I know You've gotten so used to the fools and Idiots males with backwards mentality In Shiithole whom their life revolves around Sex, Rubbish & Nonsense......
Why are you so upset? Yes! I have. Is it my fault that majority of males glorify sex? undecided
It's almost 2years I've had Sex and I'm doing absolutely fine financially, mentally and physically......
Psychologically? I doubt. Celibacy isn't for everyone, okay? If it's too much to handle, relapse. smiley
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by ICAMETOCAUSETRO: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2020
No,it doesn't
Re: Please I Will Like To Know If Blood Oaths Between Lovers Really Works by newoffer: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
It stopped working immediately mobile phone came out...

(1) (Reply)

Is Bit Mistress Genuine Share Your Experience? / Who Cheat Most / Get Your So Called Redpill RIGHT, Before You Do Something Stupid!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.