Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. (973 Views)

Why Don't Men Leave Small Girls Alone? / Pedophiles: I Use God Take Beg Una, Leave Our Small Girls Alone / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Thesecret99: 7:15am On Aug 03, 2020
This thread is primarily catered towards guys in their 20s. Guys this might be a hard pill to swallow but experience has thought me a very difficult lesson. And it's a simple one.

As far as this present era of human civilization is concerned, all a guy in his 20s needs to devote all his time to is the pursuit of money and an education. Women are a very big distraction that yields no significant benefit.

In fact if a guy can ignore women and focus on these two things, success is guaranteed on multiple levels.

I know many of you like sex, many of you enjoy being around women and having women for yourselves, but trust me when I say this. Women are of no usefulness to you in your twenties. Leave them alone. Pay them no attention. Just focus on your education and on making money and when you are successful in these two areas women will chase you to the point that you will be spoilt for choice.

All this fuckboy/player nonsense doesn't pay. I've done it before and they don't have any benefit besides satisfying your sexual cravings and tickling your ego.

And if you must experience relationships with women then minimize it. Don't invest too much and don't become emotionally attached because the female specie cannot be trusted. Their minds are fickle, their emotions are erattic and their actions never square with their words. They really aren't worth getting invested in.

Chase money and chase an education and all other things will be added onto you in due time.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by BigJoe19: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2020
It's true that they should focus more on money and education but they also need to know the female behaviours, I think they can strike a balance, a man who is not informed about the women actions will just be a slave to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Kaolaniyi(m): 7:34am On Aug 03, 2020
Nice talk. You nail it kudus
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 03, 2020
cheesy fact.
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Westernlove: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Kcitytv: 7:45am On Aug 03, 2020
Snake wey no no him value, will be used as a belt grin focus on woman and watch them use you anyhow
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Imamshekau(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2020
sad

The funny aspect to it all is that the op might even be untop of a lady while typing this.

If we guys leave this ladies alone who then will be smashing those lovely and beautiful pussies,the two can go together.Hustling for the money while smashing and sampling great pussies.

Smashing those pussies helps to relieve stress and blood pressure after hustling all day as a guy.

1 Like

Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by ashewoboy(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2020
let us chase them together. look at kid, he is chasing money and erica at the same timecheesy and vice versa. erica is chasing kid(dik) and money at the same time. you see what I did there?cheesy.
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by DigitB: 7:52am On Aug 03, 2020
I didn't read the full post. But guy, na comfam truth u tok.
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Raydos: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
This is so true!
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Humanoid01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
Imamshekau:
sad

The funny aspect to it all is that the op might even be untop of a lady while typing this.

If we guys leave this ladies alone who then will be smashing those lovely and beautiful pussies,the two can go together.Hustling for the money while smashing and sampling great pussies.

Smashing those pussies helps to relieve stress and blood pressure after hustling all day as a guy.
After taking a look at your moniker, I wasn't disappointed.
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Saviolamemphix(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2020
wat u said is ntin bt d truth but e no easy �
Re: Guys Leave Girls Alone. Money And Education Is All That You Should Chase. by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
OP be blessed beyond limits.
This is your third thread I just read and they're all enlightening.Please don't be discouraged by those pussified fools who are doomed to the holes....to some of us you are throwing great light and wish more could come from you.... Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

5 Strange Things Men Want From Women But Won't Ask / Names Of Guys In Nigeria With The Biggest PENIS / Woman With The Biggest Balloon In The World +18 Picç

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.