Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,478 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. (624 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) / PDP, CUPP Condemn Failed Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Failed Assassination: Make Sure You Get Aim Before Shooting At Us – Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. by Ibomheadlines: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Gov’s Aide Attacked for being Non-Indigene

...Etoro Umoh fingered!

The Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Mobilisation, Mr Felix Ekuri was on Saturday, August 1, attacked by hoodlums suspected to have been hired by one Etoro Umoh.

The attack was launched on the victim during the commissioning of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) permanent secretariat in Uyo, the State capital.

At the commissioning, it was gathered that the kingpin, Etoro Umoh tried to block the Governor's convoy from accessing the event venue. He was however resisted by the Special Assistant to the Governor on Mobilisation, Felix Ekuri.

The antagonist again made a pass at the aide after the Governor had taken his seat, and attacked him with weapons, with his team of regrouped boys. According to an eyewitness, a member of the ‘Only God’ protocol squad was thoroughly beaten and bruised.

In a related development, one Imaikop Linus, a delegate from Ibiono Ibom, has accused the same Governor’s aide, Felix Ekuri, of attacking him at the Nest of Champions, venue for the inauguration of the State PDP executive which took place on Thursday, July 30.
Ekuri who debunked the claim when asked reported that nothing of such happened. “But I can recall vividly that a man was slapped by the men of the DSS attached to Government House. When I noticed anomalies at the entrance from a distance, I walked straight to the point and on reaching there a certain man I don't think I've met started shouting at me; that I witnessed him manhandled by the DSS without protecting him", he said.

Speaking to this reporter on Telephone, an eye witness to the two scenes, Comrade Godwin Edet confirmed Ekuri’s testimony and expressed shock at why some persons would resort to envy and persecution of others. He further described the allegations as an expression of hatred for the aide’s elevation.

The leadership of Governor Emmanuel has been an all-inclusive one with no segregation in race, tribe or gender. The State leader appoints those he knows will be of help to his Completion Agenda bid.

Re: A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. by Ilaumoh(m): 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
They should arrest all those APC supporters
Re: A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. by helinues: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
The Special Assistant to Governor Udom Emmanuel on Mobilisation, Mr Felix Ekuri was on Saturday, August 1, attacked by hoodlums

And why is the headline saying the attack was on the governor?

Don't be a mischievous fellow
Re: A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Emmanuel Udom is working and is not giving them opportunity to embezzle hence the attack

If for nothing, I love the way he manhandled Akpabio

May God continue to protect the good ones!!!
Re: A Must Read :failed Assassination Attempt On The Governor Of Akwa Ibom. by vikithor(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Its a fight btw street boys,yes envy and unbridled bitterness is part of it.It will be settled, its a family affair(PDP)

Learn how to drive very well, call or whatsapp with numbers below.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kabba 132/33KV Almost Ready To Distributes Electricity To 19,200 Homes / Kalu Visits Kuje, Spends N4.9 M To Light Up Church, Mosque / Full Video!! Of The Woman Burna Boy Ft In is song The "Monsters You Made "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.