Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys (784 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Am Finally A Member / Sad, It Didn't Work For Me Today Because of Her Madam [Picture] / DavidoThinks He Can Go To NYSC Without Chioma Not When Am Alive:johnny Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Twinkletwin17: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
I can't exactly discribe what I passed through. It's terrible horrible and terrifying. To the point that I nearly took my own life due to endless suffering sickness and emotional disorder.
But help and care showed like Grace from some Nairalanders who value lives and I was shown help and support I remain externally greatfull thank you am improving spiritually mentally physically and emotionally I will belt up and build up I will not disappoint you. Thank you am speechless I will show you kindness to others and I will always fast and pray for you guys.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Thank God for your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Twinkletwin17: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Thank God for your life.
You're welcome
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by UDUJ(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I can't exactly discribe what I passed through. It's terrible horrible and terrifying. To the point that I nearly took my own life due to endless suffering sickness and emotional disorder.
But help and care showed like Grace from some Nairalanders who value lives and I was shown help and support I remain externally greatfull thank you am improving spiritually mentally physically and emotionally I will belt up and build up I will not disappoint you. Thank you am speechless I will show you kindness to others and I will always fast and pray for you guys.

I respect and admire your new outlook on life. Like we discussed earlier it will only get better from here. You've found a family here. Feel free to always keep in touch. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Twinkletwin17: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
UDUJ:

I respect and admire your new outlook on life. Like we discussed earlier it will only get better from here. You've found a family here. Feel free to always keep in touch. Cheers
I trust you boss
You're indeed a great man and a hero who saved this life.
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Are you a girl or boy
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Twinkletwin17: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Are you a girl or boy
I am a man why did you ask?
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I am a man why did you ask?

Have you downloaded Loan App
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Twinkletwin17: 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Have you downloaded Loan App
am not eligible yet
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
am not eligible yet

Get in touch with me
Re: Thank You Nairalanders Am Alive Today Because Of You Guys by Twinkletwin17: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Get in touch with me
Ok

(1) (Reply)

??? / Pls Help Its Life And Death / Why Are Top Bosses Loves Sleeping With Married Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.