Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Court Stops Theodore Orji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Stops Theodore Orji (526 Views)

EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji / Why We Chose Bukola Saraki – Theodore Orji / Peter Obi Vs Theodore Orji: Who Is The Worst Governor Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Stops Theodore Orji by cyril10(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2011
The court has asked INEC not to field Gov Theodore Orji of Abia State as its governorship aspirant for the forth coming general election.
I'm begining to think that the judiciary are no longer the people's last resort for fare judgment but instead they are begining to be biased in their rulings.

The judiciary are begining to course more problem in the politics of Nigeria, i believe that Abia state congress where Theodore Orji won the primary was free and fare, i wonder why the court decided to upturn it. What do you people really think about all this court rulings going on in the country.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Presidential Polls / Bomb Scare, Low Turnout Mar Jonathan’s Plateau Rally / Libya: Death Toll From Escalating Unrest 'tops 100'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.