Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters (68645 Views)

Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by buzorcharles(m): 4:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:
That will be real Bad for the NA and Burutai..

Hopefully it's just a Rumor !

Las ls nothing go happen
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by afroxyz: 4:57am On Aug 04, 2020
heendrix:
They've finally killed him....what a pity

if only this guy had summon courage to launch an RPG on Buratai's convoy and locate his exact SUV, it would have been a win win for him and us all

What stopped you from.launching an RPG on Buratai's convoy? You want him to die so that you can reap the gains
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by EPO246: 4:58am On Aug 04, 2020
azmanaty02:
In Arab world, such news will trigger protest and wanton destruction of public properties. Such protest will not stop until top official/s pays dearly for it.

Here, people will start typing RIP online while hiding their tails in-between their legs. Yeye nation with liverless youths.

When are you coming out for protest lets follow suit?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by deebrain(m): 4:59am On Aug 04, 2020
mkoabiola:
I know he can't come out alive.

Not sounding evil.

But this present Nigeria army is ready to crush anyone who expose their ineffiency.

After d online noise.

Nothing will happen.

Nigerians re gud at making online noise without action.

Even general adeniyi that voiced out WS shown dd other side.

I was a foot soldier .

Served in 7 div bf i left

My point exactly. Even the soldier himself knew he was gone while making the utterance.

Civilians don't know that their freedom especially online is priceless.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Wettoid123: 5:01am On Aug 04, 2020
really martins Is dead i dont believe this news! i don't believe it!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by EPO246: 5:01am On Aug 04, 2020
bolaayenimo:
This may lead to war If true
Between who and who?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by afroxyz: 5:03am On Aug 04, 2020
deebrain:

Before you comment, read first.

And do some research on the military. Especially your country's military.

As a junior officer, your superior is always right, even when sometimes and most times, senior officers abuse the privilege. Military chain of command clearly states the responsibility of both senior (as role models) and juniors (more or less robots)

You dare not, contend anything, (unless permitted) with your senior officer or commander.

Unlike you civilians that go by human rights etc, the military glorifies command. And it's a two way result--- it is responsible for the unique force and discipline as expected by the military, but also a protection for erring and undeserving seniors.

By speaking against your superior, not to talk of a general, and even your commander in chief, on a public forum (not military audience) is actually looked at as disgracing your service. The punishment is severe depending on the magnanimity of your superior.

That is why to effect change needed, there would be a bloody putsch (revolt) by the junior ranks against the superior. And it must be successful. Not talking and ranting on social media like civilians.

Please tell them. They think its by reading text books on liberalism
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by favour32(m): 5:05am On Aug 04, 2020
This country is in a deep shit!
The president has memory problem(probably suffering from Alzheimer's disease or senile dementia).
Therefore,he cannot remember most things.
So, the country is controlled by the presidency made up of the cabal.
Most unusual scenarios can easily happen in Nigeria because there is nobody to call anyone to order as the law can be compromised.
How do we wriggle out of this despondency?
Except,the intervention of the almighty God,this #HEADLESS government will continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Iamnotfearyou: 5:06am On Aug 04, 2020
kelfree99:

Guy you wont understand, your a still a baby bull sitting behind keyboards

What are you waiting for,till they make quiet all those who can talk before you will react.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by afroxyz: 5:07am On Aug 04, 2020
obailala:
The Nigerian army I know can be really crazy, brutal and ruthless; the establishment at the top of the hierarchy also can be really predictable and even diabolical. But on this one, I doubt this story from SR. No matter how crazy they are, the craze can't get to this.

You don't know the Nigerian Army then

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Dansach: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:

Morning guys

Zombie
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by helinues: 5:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Dansach:

Zombie

Mods are reasoning your matter...

Wait for it
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by mechanics(m): 5:13am On Aug 04, 2020
He should be called to order.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by cutepaul(m): 5:14am On Aug 04, 2020
This man actually prophesied Magus dilemma.......
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by MrFta(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2020
He should have counted the cost of his utterances before making the video, in view of the peculiar nature of our own environment.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Highly emotional video.

The man said some crap in that octopus part. Well, I won't be surprised if the west actually predicted that we should be the richest country in the world. But I don't think they did so with their octopus. In fact, I don't think you need to be a seer to discover the great natural and human potentials and leverage Nigeria has over most other country.

From Saudi to USA, Nigerians are shinning everywhere they go.

But then, the majority of the video makes total sense and is on point.

For example, how they should be ashamed for failing.

And how he's ready to die but just doesn't want his death to be in vain.

And how this uniform summarizes the country.

And how respect and loyalty should be earned.

And how some people think being an officer is about enjoying under AC.

Sincerely, people dey suffer for this country. And the painful part is that our suffering is completely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by PastorFire: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2020
morris477:
May have been killed. which means Sahara reporters is not sure about it
It is just a report strategy to force the military to bring him out.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Merrykid: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Nothing will comes out of the video, remember the brave soldier that leaked Ekiti state Election saga even with video. What happened there after? Forget about religion, let's keep praying for this country.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Bambambiglo: 5:40am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:
Sahara deserted again undecided

You're just pathetic. It is people like you I can never join the army to protect. Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by helinues: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You're just pathetic. It is people like you I can never join the army to protect. Spits

If you don't want to join army, go and join SARS then... undecided
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Bambambiglo: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:

If you don't want to join army, go and join SARS then... undecided

You'll definitely suffer from the evil you support. It is not a curse but a promise and It will be soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Joefat: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2020
kelfree99:
Let it better be a rumor or there would be violence

Violence from who?. Nigeria youths or what?

Pls forget that thing. Our eyes we open when Boko Haram start to slink into our house. You guys believed this crisis is happening in North. How long do you guys think it will last before it get to us?.

We will be force to get sense in this country..
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by helinues: 6:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You'll definitely suffer from the evil you support. It is not a curse but a promise and It will be soon

Who can you curse self? Has your prayers been answered first?? grin cheesy
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Daddysidhan: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2020
heendrix:
They've finally killed him....what a pity

if only this guy had summon courage to launch an RPG on Buratai's convoy and locate his exact SUV, it would have been a win win for him and us all

I'm not castigating what he did but he should know nothing good would come out from making a Video without necessary support. such a pity embarassed
you are suggesting terrorism, you are not anonymous mate so stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Bambambiglo: 6:11am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:

Who can you curse self? Has your prayers been answered first?? grin cheesy

I never supported the PDP but I hate when people become blind bigots just because of their personal interests. You're the real enemy of Nigeria and Nigeria could fair better without people like you
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by helinues: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Bambambiglo:

I never supported the PDP but I hate when people become blind bigots just because of their personal interests. You're the real enemy of Nigeria and Nigeria could fair better without people like you

I bet it's only once in a while you always have data to come online cos I have been condemning this same government when they don't meet up to expectations...

NL achieves are there..

Look inside the mirror, if I am the one appering there then I may be behind your worst but if not, reflect on important thing and take action .

Advise from an online friend... grin
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2020
I made a tweet on Twitter hoping I would get lots of retweet and make it a viral tweet to get the attention of the public to the continuous detention of Lance martins, in the tweet I made a call to the NASS leader @Ahmed lawan and HOR leader @ Femi and Rights activist 's across the world including the Amnesty international group and how the lawmakers can issue a subpoena to the Army to appear before the house judiciary committee on ethics and military affairs to try to better understand the discrepancies among the army and it's solider and help proffer solutions that would lead to his release but no body got the distress call, no body got the red flares and warning signals I sent up in the sky to show Nigeria was in distress and how the constitutional rights of this man was continuously hampered with his continuous detention, I expected SAN's like Mike ozekhome and Falz dad to speak on issues like this, I did this as I felt what if I was the one under this detention and nobody is somewhere making efforts for my release after risking my life to issue a whistle blowing eye opener on the army weaponry deficiencies! Its obvious if I tweeted of how Ka3na slept with praise under the cheats or go to jaruma IG and post one of his stories of marriage gone wrong or even Sega links stories here in NL and Twitter I would have gotten many comments and retweets and retweets wit comments, it shows how Nigerians place attention on the things that demand less attention, how they are internally displaced people on the big real scheme of things, how they have misplaced activism and misplaced prioritises, after somebody would be telling peopleto start a peaceful protest on the bad government we have, I'm not! Nigerians aren't worth any sweat, tears and pain that would surely ensue from that self inflicted agony!
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by LordOfTheGame: 6:18am On Aug 04, 2020
If anyone don't know before, let him or know now that the SABOTAGE, ETHNIC CLEANSING and RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION being seen and shouted by both the high and low profile persons is being out by no other person but buratai with direct approval from buhari.

1 Like

Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 04, 2020
I gave detailed reason why the military has still kept the man in detention because its a military affair and should be done militarily.. But what if the soldier tenders his resignation to the army and thereby decides to be tried as a civilian in a court of law and not the Marshal court what charges are going to be brought against him ? Possibly Treason, Attempts to cause breakdown in law and order, Giving out unauthorized intelligence report to enemies, Acting as a spy and flouting the espionage act, and many many other crimes, now what he did does it really amount to being a treasonable offence? Lawyers in the house, should do justice to this?
Re: Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters by egopersonified(f): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Before you make statements exposing any strata of government, make sure you are on foreign land or international waters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What I Saw In Oshodi This Morning(pictures) / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] / The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.