Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Do Fresh Party Still Exist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Fresh Party Still Exist? (903 Views)

“Nigeria Will Cease To Exist By December 2015″ – Biafra Movement / Where Is FRESH PARTY? / Chris Okotie (Fresh Party) For President In 2007? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Fresh Party Still Exist? by Jameseye: 9:53am On Jun 17, 2007
DO FRESH PARTY STILL EXIST?

HELLO EVERYONE, I WANT TO RUN UNDER THE UMBERELLA OF THE FRESH DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF CHRIS OKOTIE COME 2011. I WANT TO RUN AS A CHAIRMAN OF A LOCAL GOVERMENT IN MY STATE (OSUN). SO I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL ON SO AS TO START MY GAME PLAN NOW.
ANY ADVISE,CONTIBUTION,SURGESTION,AND OF CAUSE AS USUAL CRITICISM WILL BE WELCOMED.
THANKS.
Re: Do Fresh Party Still Exist? by DisGuy: 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2007
they'll resurface during election period and ofcourse when they get their money back from last campaign
Re: Do Fresh Party Still Exist? by firstborn: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2007
Dis Guy:

they'll resurface during election period and ofcourse when they get their money back from last campaign

Na wah oo. Fresh Democratic Party is still existing. Atleast their office at Adeniyi Jones ,Ikeja is open everyday. Meetings are held there at regular basis and new members are being registered on a daily basis.
Re: Do Fresh Party Still Exist? by Jameseye: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2007
Thanks For the infomation Mr. Firstborn. Its being so helpful
Re: Do Fresh Party Still Exist? by raphillo: 2:38am On Jul 28, 2007
mr jameseye, as u said, is good to start early, u are planning to run under a party that is little or unknow to the people of osun state, since ur party is not popular what u need is to start familarizing urself with the people of ur locality this will give u more advantage before 2011 i wish u best of luck as u become the next chairman of ur local government.

(1) (Reply)

The Politician Faces / Spitzer Announces Resignation / Should We Be Preparing For President Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.