Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move (19608 Views)

Meet Five Governors Who Allegedly Govern From Outside Their States / Osinbajo Meets APC Chairman, Five Governors / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by mjabdulk: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Pdp is looking for its down fall in Ondo state.
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by popsy2(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2020
ojuu4u:

did you read b4 you jump to comment?

Nope. Did you ? grin
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Maxymilliano(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2020
You can only get such beer parlour gossips from the stable of The Nation Newspaper.

5 PDP Governors backing a decamped aspirant to move to ZLP ?

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by reccy(m): 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
This is very good development....I'm liking this. More wahala for them pdp. Anything to tear that evil party apart is welcome.

Never again!

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by popsy2(m): 6:56am On Aug 04, 2020
ojuu4u:

did you read b4 you jump to comment? you guys should endeavor to read the whole "write up b4 jumping to first comment all in the name of advertisment!

had it being you read the whole story, you would have read that they want to use agbola to scuttle jegede just because of atiku presidential ambition.

If you read my comment, you would have seen that your point is no different from my submission. Your grief is probably the ad and the FTC I guess. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Simbrixton(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2020
Badonasty:
Nobody in his/her right mind will want to have anything to do with that guy...person wey betray him oga what’s the probability that he won’t betray the Jegede too...abeg make he port go zlp
his boss betrayed him that man is a real man lets stop acting as if bosses cant betray their surbodinates whatever happens he is a legend
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Sheggy13(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2020
post=92436033:
Ondolites.......

Arakunrin is the man for the job

God bless Ondo State.

God bless Nigeria.
Who are you to tell "Ondolites" who the man for them is when you're neither resident nor indigenous to Ondo state? You don't know their pains and gains under Arakunrin but what matters to you more is party affiliation.

4 Likes

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Sheggy13(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Koralords:
You don’t need to be told someone big is sponsoring the deputy gov,the amount of money he is spending shows he have strong backers.
Just like then when aregbesola a commissioner was using money to worry agagu a sitting gov then
What's the correlation between Aregbesola(Os un state) and Agagu (Ondo state)? I don't get it. Or are you referring to Oyinlola, the then governor of Osun instead?
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by ojuu4u(m): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2020
popsy2:

If you read my comment, you would have seen that your point is no different from my submission. Your grief is probably the ad and the FTC I guess. Peace!

am not ur business rival, neither am i the owner of nairaland, so why ur advertisment making me grief? But ur comment clearly shows you read headline and you jumped to comment section.

I answered you just because of type business you are into.

i biliv you expect ur clients to read ur advert thourogly and scrutinized it bf they do business with you.
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Mtola8: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Money heist season5
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Koralords: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2020
Sheggy13:

What's the correlation between Aregbesola(Os un state) and Agagu (Ondo state)? I don't get it. Or are you referring to Oyinlola, the then governor of Osun instead?
Sorry oyinlola thanks for the correction
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by popsy2(m): 7:11am On Aug 04, 2020
ojuu4u:

am not ur business rival, am not the owner of nairaland, so why ur advertisment making me grief? But ur comment clearly shows you read headline and you jump to comment section.

i biliv you expect ur clients to read ur advert thourogly and scrutinized it bf they do business with you.

If my ad and FTC are harmless to you, why reference them and make them the locus of your dissent? I may not have made sense to you but understanding differs. My comment is very well tied to the post, we all have our angles to an issue. If you however feel my comment didn't strike the right chord, I apologise. I will put more effort next time.

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by zoedew: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Folks, watch out how Ajayi Judas Agboola Iscariot will end up politically. Jegede, asides party politics will run Ondo State well as Akeredolu has done so far and he can do without a traitor for a deputy.
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Simbrixton(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2020
zoedew:
Folks, watch out how Ajayi Judas Agboola Iscariot will end up politically. Jegede, asides party politics will run Ondo State well as Akeredolu has done so far and he can do without a traitor for a deputy.
can u work under the conditions ajayi worked? it was aketi dat betrayed ajayi

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Kemimarch16(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2020
This ajayi is a coward
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Munachisom95(f): 7:41am On Aug 04, 2020
But why should it bother me.
But to be sincere , these guys are super good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1eNkXPOCUA
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by kolade560: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Didn't PDP win d last presidential elections in the state despite APC being d sitting govt their..
crops of greedy, overambitious looters.
I just pity the youths they use to execute their inordinate quest for power and looting.

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by zoedew: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
can u work under the conditions ajayi worked? it was aketi dat betrayed ajayi
Will you please be more explicit? His salaries and running costs were not paid? He was not given the free hand needed to loot the Ondo State Treasury? In the Executive System of government the Governor is numero uno not primus inter pares!

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by ayenale1(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2020
A source, another source is an indication of lies.
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by kolade560: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2020
mokkalu1:
Deputy governor is a goner. Too reckless, too ungrateful...
how is he ungrateful?

1 Like

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by kolade560: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2020
mayklef:
lets forget all diz pdp/apc madness, n walk towards the actualization of the Oduduwa Republic Dream
grin
mayklef:
lets forget all diz pdp/apc madness, n walk towards the actualization of the Oduduwa Republic Dream
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by jamesversion: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2020
helinues:

Association of Past Crooks you meant?
Association of Perpetual Crooks. tongue
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Hmmm what more can I say grin
It is said Andrew Carnegie once was the richest man in the world with the steel empire,he had so much…once he was asked are you satisfied you are leaving this much, he said I wanted to leave 10 times of this behind…. (This was his desire)

Once a man got the boon from the king ,he saved the king's life in the forest and the king being pleased told him to ask what he wants…..

He said your majesty I want as much land as I can measure on my horse from sunrise to sunset…

Kind said alright, he had a huge Kingdom although…..

The next day the man started off on a good stallion, now at sunrise he began, as the stallion was galloping he was thrilled “so much has become mine”

By 10:00 in morning he was the owner of thousands of hectares, enough for many generations but not enough to satisfy his greed……

By mid day he had a huge terrain,he could not have utilised it in any way….but his greed was telling him this is your chance don't miss it…come on a little more…

He kept on goading and spurring his horse, but….

By late afternoon the horse was totally exhausted so was the rider but horse collapsed and the man fell head long from the horse…..

When the villagers come to bury him they said in the end only these 2 yards of land was of any use,all the rest went wasted…

This is the irony of greed…

Greed is a disease…. all will agree to this..

No no no….

beyond it all there is another disease that is bigger problem !

desire

There is a line between greed and desire…and in the rat race of fulfilling desires we unconsciously become greedy….

Do think of it once!

Thank you….

2 Likes

Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Simbrixton(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2020
zoedew:

Will you please be more explicit? His salaries and running costs were not paid? He was not given the free hand needed to loot the Ondo State Treasury? In the Executive System of government the Governor is numero uno not primus inter pares!
you no be man now so u cant understand the bravery of ajayi
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Dogogo1900: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Dogogo1900: 7:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Who wants a traitor as running mate?
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by RichBoy247: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2020
mayklef:

It's seems you have started sleeping with a Flattino bittch. If not, you will not be thinking like IPOB miscreants.

Ododuwa Republic ko, Oranmiyan Republic. ni.
Re: Cracks In Ondo PDP As Five Governors Back Ajayi’s ZLP Move by Josh2fun: 8:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
you no be man now so u cant understand the bravery of ajayi
If Ajayi was betrayed as you said , why dont we see the difference when he acted as governor when aketi was away due to illness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Kwamoti Laori: Each Rep Gets N100m For Constituency Project / Group Writes Tinubu, Demands Amnesty For Boko Haram, Bandits In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.