Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees (1388 Views)

This Is Why Some Guys Will Only Attract Hungry Ladies With Baggage Of Problems / We Have Heard Of Alpha Male And Beta Male But Have You Heard Of Sigma Male? (pic / Male; If You Were To Marry At 25, How Old Would Your Wife Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by lamalama: 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yes you are a beta male if the only women you can attract in your life are married women and divorcees.it looks so foolish when a man brags about sleeping with a married woman.its like bragging about buying an okrika shirt or jeans so does that make sense? of course it doesn't.A real man attracts a lady who is single and desired by other men and not a woman who is married and probably have multiple kids and out of shape.You claim to be a hot guy and yet the only women you can attract in your life are older women who are divorcees and who are married.You are nothing but a beta male.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
NEWSFLASH: a great dude will attract ALL WOMEN....the good, the bad, the insane, the single, the wh0res, the married and the divorcees. the women he chooses to associate with IS what makes the difference. there is no such thing as a man who attracts only divorcees and married women, duh!

btw as much as married women who bed single men (aka cheat on their husband) is wrong, i see absolutely NOTHING wrong with dating a divorced woman. furthermore, some men enjoy to bed married cheating women as it is less headache to them...to each their own misery

5 Likes

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by pansophist(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Well, "real men" attracts women from all demographics, so yes, a man is still a real man if he attracts married and divorced women. What would make him a fake man is if he passes all the youthful, pretty girls for the latter?

But if a man only attracts older, divorced, married, obese (aka XXL plus size) women that are not at their prime, then he is not a beta male, he simply has to work on his attractiveness. Because if he chooses to entangle with these women even, they would not respect or desire him truly, since they know he is not their first choice all things been equal.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
so what u implying is that these guys are beta males? cheesy

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by ExGateMan: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
You will be a better dead man if their husband catch u on gun point, you body will crying tear of blood "im dead already o"
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
pansophist:
But if a man only attracts older, divorced, married, obese (aka XXL plus size) women that are not at their prime, then he is not a beta male, he simply has to work on his attractiveness.

funny how you put all these above women in the same group...
- an older man should attract an older woman, unless you believe 50yr old men attract 18yr old babes
- whats wrong with divorced women?! havent you ever met a beautiful good woman that was divorced?
- as much as i dont find obese women attractive, many of our African brothas do, and there is nothing wrong with that, is it?
- there are many men who aint at their prime, and these men definitely shouldnt seek for anything but what they can assimilate with...aka women in the same predicament.

the only problem here is MARRIED woman, nothing else...

1 Like

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
ExGateMan:
You will be a better dead marry if their husband catch u on gun point, you body will crying tear of blood "im dead already o"
grin grin grin grin

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by pansophist(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

funny how you put all these above women in the same group...
- an older man should attract an older woman, unless you believe 50yr old men attract 18yr old babes
- whats wrong with divorced women?! havent you ever met a beautiful good woman that was divorced?
- as much as i donf find obese women attractive, many of our African brothas do, and there is nothing wrong with that, is it?
- there are many men who aint at their prime, and these men definitely shouldnt seek for anything but what they can assimilate with...aka women in the same predicament.

the only problem here is MARRIED woman, nothing else...

Well, since nairaland is populated by young people, my write up should be understood in that light.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
lefulefu:
so what u implying is that these guys are beta males? cheesy

brotha Lefulefu, many Nigerians will tell you that these guys are "BLESSED", lol! green card blessed...
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
pansophist:

But if a man only attracts older, divorced, married, obese (aka XXL plus size) women that are not at their prime, then he is not a beta male, he simply has to work on his attractiveness. Because if he chooses to entangle with these women even, they would not respect or desire him truly, since they know he is not their first choice all things been equal.
u have a point here.its like those guys who bash attractive women all the time and giving excuses why they prefer women who are not attractive over attractive women.Its not that they dont like attractive ladies..they secretly desire ladies who are attractive but because maybe those attractive ladies dont get attracted to or they are insecured they go for the less attractive ones they themselves might not find attractive.In so doing they become resentful and lash out against attractive ladies to feel good about themselves.Its just a basic human psychology.And also its quite true that a guy should work on his attractivness if what he"s getting is not what he likes.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
pansophist:
Well, since nairaland is populated by young people, my write up should be understood in that light.

you are greatly mistaking.... NL is populated with young and old, ugly and fine, single and married, skinny and obese. but hey, if you believe that all the people on NL are under 25 then i suggest you reconsider.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

brotha Lefulefu, many Nigerians will tell you that these guys are "BLESSED", lol! green card blessed...
iyam telling u grin..and dont forget majority of such guys like this already have attractive younger wives back home cheesy.They just using the old women to get what they want.they know what they are doing grin.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by pansophist(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you are greatly mistaking.... NL is populated with young and old, ugly and fine, single and married, skinny and obese. but hey, if you believe that all the people on NL are under 25 then i suggest you reconsider.

Okay.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Barzinime(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
OP no get work o...This sunny afternoon na woman you dey think of
Married, Single or Divorcee as long as you havent had your share, it is still brand new to you.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
lefulefu:
iyam telling u grin..and dont forget majority of such guys like this already have attractive younger wives back home cheesy.They just using the old women to get what they want.they know what they are doing grin.

the sad part though is them having kids with these women... i cant understand that part, never will! if they know they are gonna use these women for their eldorado so be it, but bringing kids to reinforce their BS chase of a green card is wrong IMHO.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the sad part though is them having kids with these women... i cant understand that part, never will! if they know they are gonna use these women for their eldorado so be it, but bringing kids to reinforce their BS chase of a green card is wrong IMHO.
lol most of those women have pass the child bearing stage.the white women i see having kids with nigerian guys are those ones from eastern europe and nigerian guys who marry from there mostly go for the younger women.eastern europe is not as rich as that of western europe so i guess nigerian guys who marry there might be doing it cos they genuinly like the girl.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
lefulefu:
lol most of those women have pass the child bearing stage.the white women i see having kids with nigerian guys are those ones from eastern europe and nigerian guys who marry from there mostly go for the younger women.eastern europe is not as rich as that of western europe so i guess nigerian guys who marry there might be doing it cos they genuinly like the girl.

when older women (well over 50yrs old ) today are abusing IVF treatment to have babies at any cost, i wont bet on the above. many of these women fully well know they cant compete with fiine babes and that these men are only with them for the green card, so they will do anything to keep that man longer, and a baby is a good token.

last time i check one was 74yrs old and successfully had twins....

1 Like

Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

when older women (well over 50yrs old ) today are abusing IVF treatment to have babies at any cost, i wont bet on the above. many of these women fully well know they cant compete with fiine babes and that these men are only with them for the green card, so they will do anything to keep that man longer, and a baby is a good token.

last time i check one was 74yrs old and successfully had twins....
shocking shocked
anyway some of these guys tend to dump these women wen they get their two feet abroad.the not so wise ones who are content getting a free meal and free accomodation get enslaved by these women
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by tobechi20(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
What is wrong with a beta man
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by lamalama: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
tobechi20:
What is wrong with a beta man
only losers belong to the beta male category
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by tnerro1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Mad o o o
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by BareFacedLies(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
I attract women of all ages from 20 to 45 smiley
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by Mandela27: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Any woman that sees me attractive is fvckable,pussie is pussie,wether married woman's own,divorced,single,loner,virgin or ho..mention them.

But I just won't fvck anyhow because I have the dick,I've got to carefully select who rides,if a woman is not up to my standard,she will give greenlights and it will just be boosting my ego..nothing else,but if she's good,then its GAME ON.
Re: You Are A Beta Male If You Only Attract Married Women And Divorcees by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Yes, you have spoken well. Some of us can give birth to a 25-year old. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Caption This Photo / ABOMINATION! 19-year-old Boy Impregnated His Mother While Testing A Love Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.