Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags (7400 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by GistsBaze: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Big brother naija LockDown Housemate, Nengi In a chat with some male housemates disclosed that she can never get tired of sex, adding that she can go as many rounds as you want.

Nengi added that she never gets sore or dry during sex as it is always juicy, making it possible for her to go as many as she wants.

She said, “I can never get tired of sex, i can go as many rounds as you want, I like to satisfy my man, I don’t get sore, it’s always juicy“.

See The video below
https://gistsbaze.com/bbnaija-i-can-never-get-tired-of-sex-i-can-go-as-many-rounds-as-you-want-nengi/

1 Share

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by GistsBaze: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2020

1 Share

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by ModestGal(f): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Odion2016(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chai.....m coming..where is my vaseline

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Righteousness89(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
I Weep For Nigeria youths!

Your Lives are being Physically and Spiritually Crippled...

Take Hold of your Destiny!

14 Likes

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by flyingpig: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
My girl embarassed

I don use this girl pic masturbate taya! Sperm all over my thighs, lower abdomen and mattress [

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by godkiller(m): 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by ukukaegbu(m): 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
I wonder if her parents and other family members are watching the show.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by thesicilian: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
godkiller:
I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number.
Good idea. Send a dm.
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by EzzyCarter: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
flyingpig:
My girl embarassed

I don use this girl pic masturbate taya! Sperm all over my thighs, lower abdomen and mattress [

You need help

4 Likes

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Iceyjayz: 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
flyingpig:
My girl embarassed

You see your life
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by godkiller(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
thesicilian:

Good idea. Send a dm.

07086040907 you can send a text pls
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by thesicilian: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
godkiller:

07086040907 you can send a text pls
Ok
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Iceyjayz: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Foolish show for lazy youths.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Ikeast(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
Olosho no go marry...
BIG BITCH NAIJA..(BBN)
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
E
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by SAMBARRY: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

e be like say them don use jazz swear for Naija youths say no matter what them no go get sense

Other youths in civilised societies are making waves in science and technology, ICT and so on Naija youths continue with senselessness

Those useless leaders that have turned themselves to emperors were delving into politics and overthrowing themselves in their 20s and 30s to form cabal and entrench themselves.see what 20 and 30something year Olds are doing

I just read how politicians sent thugs to flog pensioners DEMANDING FOR THEIR RIGHTS and e sure me say these thugs no go collect one better money.highest Na ₦5000 them go collect to beat these old men and women.

They're paying police,thugs and cultists to suppress anyone that wants to speak out.who are the instruments they use? People in their 20s,30s and 40s

The one that is more annoying is the APC and PDP slaves on nairaland.wetin happen? The people who you are fighting for Live in luxurious houses, have their children in elite schools in the West,yet you're still defending your slave master even the ones with bsc and MSc.smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Twelfthman: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Pathethic. Isn't it?

SAMBARRY:
e be like say them don use jazz swear for Naija youths say no matter what them no go get sense

Other youths in civilised societies are making waves in science and technology, ICT and so on Naija youths continue with senselessness

useless leaders that have turned themselves to emperors were delving into politics and overthrowing themselves in their 20s and 30s to form cabal and entrench themselves.see what 20 and 30something year Olds are doing

I just read how politicians sent thugs to flog pensioners DEMANDING FOR THEIR RIGHTS and e sure me say these thugs no go collect one better money.highest Na ₦5000 them go collect to beat these old men and women.

They're paying police,thugs and cultists to suppress anyone that wants to speak out.who are the instruments they use? People in their 20s,30s and 40s

The one that is more annoying is the APC and PDP slaves on nairaland.wetin happen? The people who you are fighting for Live in luxurious houses, have their children in elite schools in the West,yet you're still defending your slave master even the ones with bsc and MSc.smh
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by SAMBARRY: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Twelfthman:
Pathethic. Isn't it?

it's just beyond me how youths of this generation will be contented with crumbs, leftovers and bones thrown at them like a dog from underneath the table when you can eat the fastest of cows

Your leaders are giving you remenants and you worship them like you don't have any sense.that is not what humans do that is what dogs do

It will kneel down subserviently waiting for you to finish your food and when you throw the left over for it continuously,it will do your bidding and continually worship you

Even the day you don't give it food it will still be subservient and STUPIDITY loyal to you.pour the dog water,it will still be loyal, trample on it,it will even bend down for you to climb its head while it wriths in pains but he will still worship you like you're it's alpha and Omega.however when the dog sees someone is trying to rescue it from its slavery and servitude,it will attack the person so viciously in defence of his oppressor

Those are animalistic traits a lot of youths exhibit.just throw them a bait,that's all lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by joviegghead: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
I hate this girl

In as much as I dislike BBN, I think all ye critics of the show should give it up(stop criticizing).

All this holier-than-thou rant is enough. The people you're insulting are cashing, you're there shouting like babalawo.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by yarimo(m): 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Odion2016:
Chai.....m coming..where is my vaseline
which branch of the vaseline crew are you from ? I am the chairman sambisa forest branch.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Obierika(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
I'm not surprised grin
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Kobicove(m): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
joviegghead:
I hate this girl

In as much as I dislike BBN, I think all ye critics of the show should give it up(stop criticizing).

All this holier-than-thou rant is enough. The people you're insulting are cashing, you're there shouting like babalawo.

Hate is a rather strong word...what did she do to you? undecided
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Lighthen: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by sunshineV(f): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Your life is as miserable as the rest

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Crownfit01(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
This country self���
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
flyingpig:
My girl embarassed

Yawns.
Tomorrow this one will be shooting blank inside his wife undecided
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:

Those useless leaders that have turned themselves to emperors were delving into politics and overthrowing themselves in their 20s and 30s to form cabal and entrench themselves.see what 20 and 30something year Olds are doing

Sighs undecided
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by flyingpig: 8:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
[s]e be like say them don use jazz swear for Naija youths say no matter what them no go get sense

The one that is more annoying is the APC and PDP slaves on nairaland.wetin happen? The people who you are fighting for Live in luxurious houses, have their children in elite schools in the West,yet you're still defending your slave master even the ones with bsc and MSc.sm[/s]h
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by flyingpig: 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
SAMBARRY:
[s]it's just beyond me how youths of this generation will be contented with crumbs, leftovers and bones thrown at them like a dog from underneath the table when you can eat the fastest of cows

Your leaders are giving you remenants and you worship them like you don't have any sense.that is not what humans do that is what dogs do

It will kneel down subserviently waiting for you to finish your food and when you throw the left over for it continuously,it will do your bidding and continually worship you

Even the day you don't give it food it will still be subservient and STUPIDITY loyal to you.pour the dog water,it will still be loyal, trample on it,it will even bend down for you to climb its head while it wriths in pains but he will still worship you like you're it's alpha and Omega.however when the dog sees someone is trying to rescue it from its slavery and servitude,it will attack the person so viciously in defence of his oppressor

Those are animalistic traits a lot of youths exhibit.just throw them a bait,that's all lipsrsealed undecided
[/s]

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Every Nigerian girl can do that as far you have money to pay for each round

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Regina Daniels In Photo Studio / See The Sexy Usman Shagari,Grandson Of Nigeria's Former President, Shehu Shagari / This Rat Had No Brains But Lived A Normal Life (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.