Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags (7452 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Eminimore: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
how much for 1 round
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by yuswrld20(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2020
see what bbn has turned to
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by hairdeals247(f): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmn... We have heard you Super woman wink... We have this hair in stock if you need it smiley. Cheers.

Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by backtalkG(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2020
hoe losho
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Equity15(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2020
as per machine abi? well I just like you, I don't know if it's cos your nice shape and pretty face tho

Do you know we can create an ecommerce or regular website for you in 10minutes plus a mobile app uploaded to play store for just 8,000? you pay after we deliver unbelievable right? try us. check siggy.
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Aabheaven(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Shit is getting real!!!!

Sex is just over rated..we don't even challenge younger generation to think or invent anything all we talk is immorality. Mehn, the decadence this show will leave on the society will be much....

Make man back no de touch ground thrice a week...legitly double your hustle
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Rickmann: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2020
joviegghead:
I hate this girl

In as much as I dislike BBN, I think all ye critics of the show should give it up(stop criticizing).

All this holier-than-thou rant is enough. The people you're insulting are cashing, you're there shouting like babalawo.

That's not the point. Everyone is cashing out in his own little way, even u and i...it still doesn't give any moral justification to the BBN show. It's stupid please.
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by joviegghead: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Rickmann:

That's not the point. Everyone is cashing out in his own little way, even u and i...it still doesn't give any moral justification to the BBN show. It's stupid please.

Moral justification? And who has the bestowed rights to determine what should be morally justified or not? You? Religion and it's belief?

See bro, the world is heading towards a liberalized outlook in everything including social values. As long as your rights or safety and wellbeing isn't being infringed in anyway, the show is justified.

We all have our preferences, but because something is disagreeable to you(stupid as you call it) doesn't outrightly make it bad or harmful. That's why people still watch the show.
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by Priam: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
thesicilian:

Good idea. Send a dm.
Chief beware. Look well before you leap.

That's a known format that's been around on this forum.
Re: I Can Never Get Tired Of Sex, I Can Go As Many Rounds As You Want – Nengi Brags by thesicilian: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
Priam:

Chief beware. Look well before you leap.

That's a known format that's been around on this forum.

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Actress Iyabo Ojo Goes Blond + Shows Off Hot Sexy Curves / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested|| Episode 13 War Zone Full Video / 5 Best Nigerian World Class Actors/actresses Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.