Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs (844 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Is My Younger Brother, He Respects Me – Gov Obaseki / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by Gjrich(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
In his apology drama, Oshiomhole was seen kneeling down why Ize-Iyamu sat down, before the council of chiefs. Implicatively, Ize-Iyamu was too big as the governorship candidate, to kneel before the council of chiefs to support Oshiomhole, in his begging for forgiveness for the crime that only him knows; and the request for support for Ize-Iyamu's bid to be governor. This setting upon which Oshiomhole and Ize-Iyamu acted their drama, presented Ize-Iyamu as a man who is arrogant while asking for help, which means he will increase the arrogancy should he be elected. So, it was a direct self demarketing.

Oshiomhole said "to those I sold the product that turned out to be fake, God you know I didn’t know he was fake." Speaking further, Oshiomhole said "Only time shall tell who a man is. Lord, You know we voted him in innocence and in trust. He has abused the trust... Enable us Lord," Oshiomhole continued, "with our PVCs we shall punish him". This again is gross; here Oshiomhole is assuming the position of the all in all in determining who becomes the governor of the state. He forgot that, though he imposed Obaseki on the party as the candidate for the governorship election in 2016, it took Obasek's supporters and the members of the party voting, to make Obaseki the governor. Besides, it is ironic that Oshiomhole is telling Edo people who are singing the praises of Obaseki, for the good work he has so far done, that Obaseki has failed. That means, Oshiomhole just revealed himself as an anti people politician, who would have been happy, had Obaseki pleased him to the detriment of the people. And by extension, is also means that Oshiomhole is actually pushing Ize-Iyamu who will do his bidding, than serving the people as Obaseki has done.

Then to sell Ize-Iyamu to the people Oshiomhole added as if praying that "With our broom we shall sweep him (Obaseki) out. Together, we will bring your servant who is God-fearing, who will not repeat his mistakes and will complete the project of taking Edo to the next level. All these and many more we say in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ". Sadly, it is the same Oshiomhole who had in 2016, laid all manners of unimaginable allegations against Ize-Iyamu, which he was then ready to wave his immunity for, that is today calling Ize-Iyamu God servant and God fearing that needs to be voted into power. Certainly, no one will trust a double speak, who is fighting against his known ally - Obaseki, because he has refused him the godfather position. All Edo people are not oblivion of the fight between Oshiomhole and Obaseki, over Oshiomhole godfather status demand that was declined by Obaseki. So this state, is that of self-mockery and one that is actually anti-Ize-Iyamu.

Thus, Oshiomhole with his kneeling before the council of chiefs to beg for forgiveness and support for Ize-Iyamu, only succeeded in attracting negativity to Ize-Iyamu in his current effort to becoming the next governor of Edo state.

Re: Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by godkiller(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lol

I want 50 people to join me in investing in transportation. Let us acquire a bus and get returns weekly.

Drop your whatsapp number.
Re: Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by baritereign24(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sign of desperation... wicked shame goats

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by Abfinest007(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
politicians will do anything for power

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by wordbank(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
A con man and a thief can do anything when caught.
No shame

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by favor914: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
wordbank:
A con man and a thief can do anything when caught.
No shame
Don’t mind Judas Obaseki, & Traitor Shaibu, Useless Serpents.
Re: Oshiomhole Kneel Down While Ize-iyamu Is Seated, Begging Edo Council Of Chiefs by FullBlastLight: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
How pple stil manage 2 listen 2 dis Politicians after donkey yrs of lies, fraud & flatteries remains puzzling 2 some of us!

Our pple say:

No matter how rain falls on leopard, d leopard wil neva change its spots!

Same applies 2 all Nig politicians!

Mtchewww...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Bankrolled By Anyone For My Tours- FFK / The World Trade Organization Director General Has No Powers / #ESN: These Terrorists Are Why We Protect Our Land With Eastern Security Networ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.