Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger (19024 Views)

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Trumpcard05: 6:02am On Aug 06, 2020
By Dirisu Yakubu

ABUJA- The Peoples Democratic Party National Campaign Council on Edo governorship election, Wednesday, described the All Progressives Congress, APC, candidate in the Edo guber election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu as a loner now left to walk alone by leaders and chieftains of his party.

The PDP stated this in a release signed by Kola Ologbondiyan, secretary, publicity sub-committee of the campaign council.

Describing Ize-Iyamu as a political wanderer “who has been hovering around without the backing and participation of his party in Edo State,” the party said voters are waiting to make their choice known on September 19.

“Ize-Iyamu has since been deserted by his party after the Edo state chairman of the APC, Anslem Ojezua, declared that the APC has no candidate and that such explains why he is not campaigning for Ize-Iyamu.

Nigerians can now see why Ize-Iyamu’s campaign does not have the participation of APC members in the state and why he is stuck with the former national chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, who also has no party, having been dismissed from the APC by his kinsmen in his ward.

This is why Ize-Iyamu’s rallies are attended only by hired campaigners brought for him by the “partyless” Oshiomhole, from Kogi, Imo and other states; hirelings who cannot even respond to the slogan of the APC and have no electoral value in the Edo election.

“Our campaign counsels Ize Iyamu to stop wasting his time and embarrassing himself by following Oshiomhole, who is leading him to nowhere,” the statement read in part.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-guber-ize-iyamu-now-a-lone-ranger-―-pdp/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by clarocuzioo(m): 6:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by ebenhazard(m): 6:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Whatever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by sylve11: 6:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Concern them.... embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Trumpcard05: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2020
He is being deceived if he thinks Edo people are so brainless to vote him.

Indeed he is a lone ranger an orphan of sorts. The authentic recognized Edo APC does not identify with him, even President Buhari has refused him audience. These are clear signs for all to see that as usual, the desperate serial loser Ize iyamu is going to lose again.

We are not ready to turn our state over to thieves, cultists and desperate professional politicians.
Obaseki & Philip Shaibu 4+4 torgba my men!

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by kahal29: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2020
We don hear

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by colorsofrainbow: 6:17am On Aug 06, 2020
We already know he's going nowhere.Both he & Oshiomole will be retired from politics come September....
Oshiomole and Ize-iyamu after the elections come September.He will need our pity after being flogged left,right,center

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by JeffreyD1(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2020
I seriously doubt if iyamu and Oshomole go last long self

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by OVB123: 6:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Ize-iyamu is still a strong politician ooo. don't joke with that man.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Slawormir: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ize Iyamu can never be our governor
Never
Na Edo state we dey na... Benin city to be precise.....we die here

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2020
He's a known loser
Like Agbaje,Jegede like Iyamu
Not surprised every sane persons have deserted him and his devilish party
Only yam eaters like him are behind him
Just look at this team
Tinubu
Ganduje
Uzodimma
Edolites be wise

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by ChiefOloye(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2020
What kind of weakling and useless press release is this for God sake? Your opponent is "a lone ranger" , isn't that supposed to be an added advantage to your own campaign team, why are you crying for him for being a loner? Both Kola Ọlọgbọndiyan and Uche Secondus are too weak and empty to lead a party that once called itself " the biggest political party in Africa" so so sorry!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by ForeThinker: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Healing is a choice. It is not an easy one because it takes work to turn around your habits. But keep making the choice and shifts will happen.

My Edo people this election resemble Presidential election ooo...haafa naa..

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by KossyKiss97(f): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
How

For your children Educational Tablets, call me asap on 08 0 6 0 29 1 7 2 9

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by 12345baba(m): 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
This Edo election should do and pass o

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by AroleOduduwa2: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
I wonder what criteria redeem church use to appoint their pastors? Still can’t get my head around how a well established church will associate themselves with a well known cultist.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by SouthNigerian: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2020
South Nigeria! Wakeup now, terrorists are already infiltrating our region.

Unite now before it becomes too late

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2020
PDP=Perfectly Disorganised Party. Rubbish!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by handie(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Lol. Someone should help me tell Kola Ologbodiyan that elections are not won on the pages of newspapers. While PDP is busy holding press conferences, APC are reaching out to the people at the grassroots. I hope ya'll don't shout about rigging when the results are announced. They say Obaseki has turned Edo to London..... Yet, he has nothing to campaign with. In Oshiomole's 2012 campaign, he didn't even have to talk. D projects were visible even to the blind. The other day, Obaseki was in my community for campaigns.. Dude had nothing to point to in my hometown and indeed the full local government area.... He resorted to propaganda about how someone asked him to give him 100,000 dollars for support, how a certain someone is supporting Oshiomole because he gave him 40 million. Like, come on bro, this ain't what we asked na. I even had an interaction with the personal assistant to the deputy governor and that one can't point to any Obaseki's achievement. Na to pay crowd to attend campaign? Masquerade wey comot welcome am na 100k

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by mayklef(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2020
we need manifestos, achievement and agenda....not unnecessary mindgames

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by carbony4red(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Sept 19 is gonna be hotter than fire
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Mo3891: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by emmabest2000(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
September 19th will shock many people , especially Edo indigenous grin

meanwhile...
Picture below shows three dude's raising their suits.. No.onono I mean raising their coats up grin

One of them is Edo boy , which one among them is Edo boy ?
A
B
C

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by fredoooooo: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
PAPA DON DEY DECEIVE PIKIN AGAIN ...

later na court and wailing dem depend on , or may be dubai server wey dey Amelika prison grin cheesy grin

Fraudsters and tax collectors grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by tamdun: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2020
With all the people that abandoned Obaseki? Pdp better wake up

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Trumpcard05:
He is being deceived if he thinks Edo people are so brainless to vote him
We Shall See....

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2020
The only reason this useless press release was made is because Uche Secondus and other fellow co- tax collectors need to justify the huge tax they were paid.

Honestly, I have bn wondering why Kola Ologbodina has not made any uterrance in Edo matters...it seems Obaseki finally put a call through for them to show working for the tax

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by mamotalk: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2020
everyone knows that to be a thief and cultist at same time is dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by levi2(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Ize Iyamu should wise up and step down..just as he collected the land at Ogiugo Avenue in GRA benin that belongs to other people..that is how they will collect his money and make him loose the election...Edo does not need a thug and cultists like Ize Iyamu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Lovelies1: 7:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Tt
Re: Edo 2020: PDP Says Ize-Iyamu Is Now A Lone Ranger by Maxymilliano(m): 7:07am On Aug 06, 2020
I Won't Campaign For EFCC Customers ~ El-Rufai

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused? / Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / G-5 Governors Adamant, Set For Makinde's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.