Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) (5402 Views)

#LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Wow!

Buhari is gone!

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by 88Craze: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm I pray no life should be lost, in this again

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by fnep2smooth(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by oblaak(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Buhari's gone?
I pity Una grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
HAHAHA ... OP doesn't know ENGLISH.
Is this a crowd? Before you even add "MASSIVE" grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Enskynelson:

Really?
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Cyberterror: 10:19am On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Revolution has a new meaning in our country cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Keep quiet son of bitch. Can you pull your family member not to talk outsider.
Enskynelson:

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Cyberterror: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow!

Buhari is gone!

gringrin

Those youths look impatient like they can wait to collect the 2k each and go back to their hustle. This Revolution get as e be cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Graxie(f): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow!

Buhari is gone!

It's unfortunate, the only people comfortable with Nigeria of today are those milking her.

The question is, who will rescue her?

Majority of the youth are being distracted; some have sold out like sawore, and the distrust is evident to all.

Join the remnant that is trying to liberate her.

Go to telegram and type" our future is now".

Hoping to see you there!!!

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Keep quiet son of bitch. Can you pull your family member not to talk outsider.

Na so e enter you? shocked
As at the time I dropped my comment, only the first picture was uploaded and my comment was not out of place. As for your insult, it shows how uncivilized you are.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Yorubas revolution

5 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Withdraw your statement motherfucker and move on.
Enskynelson:

Na so e enter you? shocked
As at the time I dropped my comment, only the first picture was uploaded and my comment was not out of place. As for your insult, it shows how uncivilized you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Yoruba revolution you called it no wonder yo[url][/url]u are roaming on internet like lost sheep. You can't have good job and be here.
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas revolution

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Here are the pictures...

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Enskynelson(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Withdraw your statement motherfucker and move on.
I have signed it. Come have the cheque and withdraw for your personal upkeep cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 10:37am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
Yoruba revolution you called it no wonder yo[url][/url]u are roaming on internet like lost sheep. You can't have good job and be here.
You are jobless like me,because if you get job,you won't be following me around like zombie.

Go out and do your yoruba revolution.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by johnmartus(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2020
I'm not jobless like you thought. Right now I'm in the office .
Tranquillity360:
You are jobless like me,because if you get job,you won't be following me around like zombie.

Go out and do your yoruba revolution.
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Danzysb(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
But on a more serious note,all this using of the masses has to stop oo.And, ok if you say you don't want to join them in the struggle of protest or even on social media,then please can I see what solutions you are giving other than ridiculing of these people.
#Why do the current rulers fear restructuring#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Tranquillity360: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm not jobless like you thought. Right now I'm in the office .
And where do you think i dey.

If you are real,you should be where yoruba revolution is going on now.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Jman24(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
Is this movement genuine or political movement?
Why are citizens not motivated?
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by giftedben: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
If this protest was lead by Nnamdi Kanu; i wouldn't be here typing from my keyboard. I will be on the street leading the protest.

Mind you I am not trying to compare Nnamdi Kanu and Sowore. I am only trying to pass a message. I do not believe in Revolution but break away.

Any of you still dreaming of a better Nigeria is fooling himself. Different people have tried and have failed. I witnessed IPOB dealing seriously with a Senator from the South-East and I was shocked that Nigerians were condemning such actions. Nigerians were demanding IPOB show respect to their elders. The same elders that does not give a f*ck about their people.

And I am asking Nigerians; what do you actually want? If you want to demand for your rights, then demand it while standing proud and stop demanding it as if you are scared.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Optional09: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2020
Jman24:
Is this movement genuine or political movement?
Why are citizens not motivated?

Because they have been beating by poverty beyond their imagination. they are weak tired and confused. This has been awakening for the nigerian people

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Ugaboy: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2020
He has started again, this time who knows what the government will do him

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by BlowYourMind: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2020
People are afraid to come out, emperor and despotic Buhari on the loose

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by BlowYourMind: 11:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yorubas revolution
I heard biafra is inside cownu nnamumudi pocket

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Great idea tho,but you wonder if our leaders really cares about your wailings, you can only protest when there's hope of being heard,last last na body bag go do him work.check my signature to cure your sexual woes jawee
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by MrALIVE: 11:13am On Aug 05, 2020
May you be cursed for life if you speak against this protest against bad leadership,incompetence and corruption.
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by MrALIVE: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Ugaboy:
He has started again, this time who knows what the government will do him
you are a disgrace
Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by OiOi: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Most of them were recruited on Nairaland. There was a particular Moniker calling youths to unite for a protest ... Can't recall the name of the Moniker...
cry I hope non of them is shot in the course of all these cry

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) by roszilman: 11:15am On Aug 05, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Wow!
Buhari is gone!

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Fight If Southerners Wants To Use This #endsars Protest To Remove Buhari / Okonjo-iweala May Not Win WTO Director General / The Cult Of Mbaka Exposes A Fanatical Trait Among Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.