Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (87605 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Case Against Four #EndSARS Protesters Dismissed By Abuja Court / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by youngestgrad(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

the only solution was to use suicide as weapon.

I threatened to drink rat poison if she doesn't get that idea out of her head.

she complied.

today she is doing well as a venture capitalist
Stop all this bullshit lies for likes

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Chris2863(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2013 my daughter came back to Nigeria from leed University. she told me she wanted to join the Nigerian army I was mad.

she refused to listen, she was almost done with everything, her father refused to stop her

she complied.

Thank God for saving your family���
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Chris2863(m): 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I understand the reason why they dismissed her. No sane military can allow a half bandit baby in their barrack
Hahahaha, werey

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Arewa1408: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:
But how did she get pregnant after being treated. Shouldn't the treatment have included flushing out the semen from the demented bastard fulani herdsmen terrorist aka bandits? Shouldn't they have carried out all necessary tests and screening. And why would the NA dismiss their soldier for getting raped instead of going after the bandits.

Doesn't add up. Also, did she report the rape immed it happened? I wonder why her colleagues did not go after the bandits. A female soldier raped and her colleagues let it lie low
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Cocobongo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

I guess u should ask her again... children are meant to live their lives according to their decisions and parents are to guide and caution them not to force them out of their own will...
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
zikter:
Assuming you are a female soldier traveling on a pass wilth others just like civilians, and then five men with loaded guns pointed on your head, what will you do? Combat them? How many will you combat before a single bullet send you to the great beyond? Is either you comply or die.

You dey ask me? You never watch John wick? better go and watch john wick 1 & 2 to learn how you can combat multiple attackersgrin

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by dozies: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
A rape to one is a rape to all. Nigerian Army should feel insulted enough to go after the Bandits and not dimising a colleague
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by reiddecuti: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:
But how did she get pregnant after being treated. Shouldn't the treatment have included flushing out the semen from the demented bastard fulani herdsmen terrorist aka bandits? Shouldn't they have carried out all necessary tests and screening. And why would the NA dismiss their soldier for getting raped instead of going after the bandits.

Bunch of cowards we have at the army's helm. What can they do? Always looking 4 a fall-guy to heap the blames of their failure.

Nigeria will never get any better with these bunch of cowards and ignorant fools sitting at the saddle of leadership.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
I understand the reason why they dismissed her. No sane military can allow a half bandit baby in their barrack
Is the baby a part of the military? undecided
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Michaeleshiettte(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Buddy0:
Chai things are getting bad in this country. Thunder Fire all those people that vote this incompetence man to power.
Hope you have N5million
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by doubleportion: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Farki:

Is abortion legal in Nigeria?
We are talking about action immediately after the occurrence here

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by spinna: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
What type of post rape treatment doesnt have contraception

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by orgylover: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
was she dismissed because she was raped or because she was pregnant? the way nigerian bloggers write and relay news is so annoying
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Blackdeewhy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
No sane youth will join this joker NA. I WILL RATHER JOIN BOKOHARAM FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.
AT LEAST, their is hope for a better tomorrow with them!
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Indelibleage: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
Maxymilliano:

And what become of the 12 weeks pregnancy since 2014 ?

Looking at the statement above, it suggests that she was pregnant before the incident. She was said to have travelled sometimes in October, and in December, she was discovered to have been pregnant for 12 weeks. Let's do the arithmetic well. In the end, NA may not be guilty as charged! My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by AbuAeesha: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Bkayyy:
did she called for the rape?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okoto
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by do4luv14(m): 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
And to think that, one bully soldier guy, wanted to finish me with his stony look,

just cause I greet and wanted to chat his Female co worker manning the Ojo road part of the Gate, @ signal barracks Mile 2

chaiii, my prayers is with the Gal

DrGoodman:
The bandits will never be caught
The case has been forgotten
The army has moved on
The bandits will soon be pardoned
The poor girl is being dismissed to cut the link and shame of a military which has become both a punching bag and a laughing stock.

And the country continues to die in installments.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by miketayo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
If bandits can rape a soldier then others females are no longer safe.

Were females safe yesterday undecided
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by spiceadole: 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
How can rape lead to pregnancy?

Too much ignorance in Nigeria
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Lifepodcastng: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
orisa37:
She must be treated and reinstated. The Judgement to dismiss her is a Miyetti Allah FULANI HERDSMEN FRAUD. THE RAPISTS ARE FULANI BANDITS. NOW THAT AL QAEDA IS ALL OVER THE NW TO SUPPORT BOKOHARAM, ISWA & ISIS TO FOMENT MAYHEM IN NIGERIA, NIGERIA IS IN VERY SERIOUS TROUBLE.

Damn, your thought process is destructive. What do you think of Nigeria? USA sends panic into our country and you’re buying it? Is it not enough that the news have destroyed the love in the land? Pls rethink your ways to so that you can be happy in Nigeria
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by DaRuud(m): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thank God for that quick intervention, if not , by now na Shekau for marry her by force

Queenlovely:

she complied.

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by sandysaint: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sadly because of our usual bad reportage, we can't be sure if it was a typo (ie. 2019) or real date used. Poor journalism. No timeline in the report to accurately follow events.

Maxymilliano:

And what become of the 12 weeks pregnancy since 2014 ?
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Olafav(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Habaa! Too bad
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
miketayo:

Were females safe yesterday undecided
No but it seems it is getting out of hand these days.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by soundlala: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

she complied.

u and all this ur imaginary stories

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by becky39000(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Raped by bandits cheesy cheesy grin. Your lawyer no try at all

If an election to elect the number 1 Fool in the world was conducted, you would undoubtedly be the number 1 idiot to qualify.
You are a confirmed dullard and animals like you deserve to be shot on sight.
So you believe that the terrible ordeal the woman went through is something to laugh about?!!
You don't deserve to live in the midst of animals talk less of human beings.
Wait till it happens to you or any of your loved ones.
Let's see if you will be laughing by then.
Ekwensu angry
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Elnathan454(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is very bad.
but if they had all allowed her to continue,it would have been a shamefull thing to the nigerian troop.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by becky39000(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
mmadu4:
lucky bandits , i have always wanted to fuckkk a female soldier grin grin

You are a fool. I do hope and pray you get raped by randy homosexuals one day.
Maybe by then you will know how it feels to be taken against your will.
Fools everywhere.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:
she must have been low in rank either a private or a lance corporal. For the 1st 2-4 years or so, female soldiers are prohibited from becoming pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.