Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (87607 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Case Against Four #EndSARS Protesters Dismissed By Abuja Court / 50 Staff Dismissed By Nigerian High Commission In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by freemi(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Truvel:
We Are Still Saying Dsame Thing. She Is Not Telling D Truth. Her Story Is Not Straight. She Is Just Using A Lawyer 2 Defend Herself & Cover Up Things.
in fact. 5 useless bandits release sperm inside n u go home stay comfortably until Belle swell. I'm stunned
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 07, 2020
freemi:
in fact. 5 useless bandits release sperm inside n u go home stay comfortably until Belle swell. I'm stunned
Just Imagine, Since 2014.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by becky39000(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2020
mmadu4:

Why are you bitter . Na you them rape? Stupid bittch
It is obvious that you are yet to get an education. What gives you the impression that I'm a woman? Your bitch of a mother that birthed you is to blame. I should know better than to respond to animals in human skin.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by becky39000(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
Calm down abeg...where you there or are you the soldier in question? Hiss

A foolish response from a world class dumbass.
It can never be me by God's grace. I'm a guy, that doesn't mean it can't happen to anybody.
Your response proves you are inhumane.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by becky39000(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2020
frankyychiji:
mmadu4 this lady is a soldier and in heat.
Take your chances.

Take your chances?
Which means you are endorsing rape?
Just because this is a faceless forum doesn't mean you can just spew trash.
My Guy be careful.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Kooldon(f): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2020
After been raped and you were still concious.
My dear sister, what happened to Postinor?
I see no truth in her story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
freemi:
Can U Imagine? Since 2014.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by abidem4real: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
fergie001:

SOURCE
Wetin we no go hear for this country? Nigeria is indeed the den of all iniquities.
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by freemi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
Truvel:
Just Imagine, Since 2014.
I just tire. That's y d military sef vex for her
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Thomthom(m): 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Abouwaza:
Wait until it gets to you or your relatives Lot of fools evwehwere
I tell you that guy pass big fool
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by mmadu4: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
becky39000:

It is obvious that you are yet to get an education.
What gives you the impression that I'm a woman?
Your bitch of a mother that birthed you is to blame.
I should know better than to respond to animals in human skin.

Unless you are a homo or a criminal which man answers Becky as their first name . Useless harlot
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by becky39000(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
mmadu4:

Unless you are a homo or a criminal which man answers Becky as their first name . Useless harlot

So my nairaland monica must bear my real name?
Whether I put Becky or lola or frank, what has it got to do with ur miserable life in the first place?
Ur a product of rape so I can understand ur support for it. It's obvious ur mother probably enjoyed being raped in the first place. So it runs in your family.
Bleep off.
Misbegotten son of a fool at 40
Re: Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
She deserves sympathy and not this lunatic orchestrated dismissal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Biafra Heroes Day: Igbos, Asari Dokubo, Ijaw, Ogoni, Annang Celebrated / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.