Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know (2103 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Lucrative Side Hustles For 2022 / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2020
If you live in Abuja and you understand why one source of income is a terrible idea, then you will understand the intent of this post.

Making additional income is a must in a city where house rent and school fees is no joke. Raising a small sized family in this city can be very challenging (financially). Note a good part time income can range from 30,000 naira to over 100,000 naira per month. But you must put in the work.

So here goes a brief blog post which highlights 5 part time businesses and side hustles for people residing in Abuja. There are many more of course.

1. Barbing Salon: A civil servant in Lugbe runs a barbing salon that earns him at least 4,000 naira daily profit and he maintains his full time job.
2. Grocery Shop: A born again MFM sister working with an MFB runs a neighbourhood grocery shop in Gwarinpa, she makes at least 80,000 profit per month
3. Taxi service: A corporate driver with ministry of finance drives his private car during the weekends to make extra money to support his income. He makes at least 7,000 naira on Saturdays. He also picks people to and from his base in Suleja on weekdays which nets him 1,500 daily
4. Okrika Shop in Kubwa A former banker now working for an NGO sells second female shoes and handbags part time from her shop in Kubwa
5. POS Shop. An accountant with an MFB living near Zuba runs a POS shop part time. The lady makes 4,000 naira profit on a bad day.

These are just a few examples. If you are in Abuja and looking for a side hustle that doesn't cost much money to start but will pay you if you put in the work, then call: 0818 868 7078 or 0805 3313 625

1 Like

Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by snifferG: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2020
On Point!!!
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Karlifate: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Make sense.
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by VEXT: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
No2 is what I plan to go for soon!!
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2020
VEXT:
No2 is what I plan to go for soon!!

That business is easy to run. It doesn't also cost much to setup.
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by VEXT: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2020
Abujabizhub:

That business is easy to run. It doesn't also cost much to setup.
But is there profit in it?
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by CyberHustle: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
What of business centre ?
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
VEXT:

But is there profit in it?

There is no business that is not profitable. You have to find a way to make it profitable.
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
CyberHustle:
What of business centre ?

I actually don't know much about it. But every business can be made profitable if there is enough demand to sustain it and the running costs is reasonable.
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
I want to add more;

6). Roasted Catfish Stand. Where I reside, one of the vendors (a lady) sells more than 30 in one evening. I buy from her occasionally and her cheapest catfish is 1,200 naira which means not less than 36,000 naira per day in sales. I am guessing her profit should be nearly 6,000 naira per day.
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders.

Today's Tip: Making money requires sacrifice and risk taking. You must put in time and effort, give up some comfort and risk losing your money by investing it if you are going to really stand a chance to make money.

Have a great day ahead.
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2020
Today, I want to include;

7. Pure Water How to make 150,000 naira profit per month by being innovative. You will find the article here: https://www.nairaland.com/6061454/how-selling-pure-water-fetches
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2020
Good Morning Abuja Nairalanders,

have a blessed weekend ahead!
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon Nairalanders
Re: Profitable Abuja Businesses And Side Hustles To Know by Abujabizhub: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Good morning Abuja.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Enhance Your Living Room With Small Furniture Items / Japa with the UK Global Talent Visa in 2023. Avoid these mistakes. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.