Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma (5506 Views)

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Is The Guy Too Cheap Or Is The Girl Too Greedy?? See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2020
I have been seeing this beautiful young lady of 17, she looks and acts 25. I was shocked when I found out she’s actually 17. she’s everything I want in a woman. She likes me a lot and she already feels we are dating when I haven’t even ask her out.

My problem is, I feel she’s too small for a romantic relationship. I want to watch her grow first. But my worries are, I cant trust her with my brothers out there grin

Because I know as I am watching her grow, they will be helping me depreciate the product and even make “it” porous before I get there. Heartless individuals. angry

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Fidelismaria: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
undecided

So after turning the matured girl down in the other thread na under age con dey hungry you bah

you're so full of shit

let that girl be

Too young for you

5 Likes

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Olarewaju89: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2020
You are not serious grin

Better thing no be for one person oo.

My brother, me self dey hi that girl also. No be only you like better thing oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by hashtagged(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Leave her alone stop spoiling our small girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Kriss216: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Evening newspapers will roast you alive. Get ready.
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Ningen(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2020
She's a minor by law.
A romantic relationship with her is illegal.

Whatever relationship you seek to have with her should be put on hold for now until she's 18yrs.

11 Likes

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Aimerosa25(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ningen:
She's a minor by law.
A romantic relationship with her is illegal.

Whatever relationship you seek to have with her should be put on hold for now until she's 18yrs.

bro ,u said my mind.
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
Your preek don dey scratch you for teenage pvssy ba? Because all these your talk "she's mature, this and that" na sex e go still end.
Na the small girl I pity, by the time you wash her brain finish, she go dey follow you like small puppy undecided

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fake ass story
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by jawalis(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
Damn. You actually are falling for a 17yrs old teenager? Look at all the epistle just for a tight pvssy. Better leave that small girl alone and let her grow before you’ll be charged for raping her tomorrow. So of all the ladies in your environment, you only see that secondary school girl. Nawa for you

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by RealEzee(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin you feel she's too small abi she's too small for a relationship ni

Kwantinue ooo, it's here we will still come jusge ur matter, thank goodness these bloggers will tagged u Taya
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by fattprince(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have a 17 years old girl too. I just asked her out after so many months. Started seeing her as a younger sister. But now I think she likes me but still dey do shakara.
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by konkonbilo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
The truth is that no matter the advice you get here, your mind is already made up. Only you know what you'll do.

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by jimmyoIasun: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
As long as you give me her nudes... You are good to go angry

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:
I have been seeing this beautiful young lady of 17, she looks and acts 25. I was shocked when I found out she’s actually 17. she’s everything I want in a woman. She likes me a lot and she already feels we are dating when I haven’t even ask her out.

My problem is, I feel she’s too small for a romantic relationship. I want to watch her grow first. But my worries are, I cant trust her with my brothers out there grin

Because I know as I am watching her grow, they will be helping me depreciate the product and even make “it” porous before I get there. Heartless individuals. angry

Watch her grow grin
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by haiti007(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:

Lol
If you get sweet words for mouth, small change for pocket, and unbeatable swag in your hood. I guess she can fall for that for a long time, provided that another don't cajole her when she gets into higher institution

I can see that you're falling for. Play safe, those teenagers can be brainwashed in seconds
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Askme2020(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:
Your preek don dey scratch you for teenage pvssy ba? Because all these your talk "she's mature, this and that" na sex e go still end.
Na the small girl I pity, by the time you wash her brain finish, she go dey follow you like small puppy undecided
you are right. this is the hard truth

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Askme2020(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
jimmyoIasun:
As long as you give me her nudes... You are good to go angry
which kind human being u be sef?
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Askme2020:
you are right. this is the hard truth
Don't mind the fella. He's hungry for a tight cvnt.
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by emmysolo2001(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:

Because I know as I am watching her grow, they will be helping me depreciate the product and even make “it” porous before I get there. Heartless individuals. they'llangry

you know one thing I hate the most is judgmental people

and unfortunately we live in a world full of them.

Yes she is too young for anything romantic(on the outside world) but the people who frown upon this are still the people who in secret ask this young girls for relationships but they will still be the same persons condemning your actions.

I won't advice you wrongly and I also won't support you blindly
but I want to ask your self what makes you different?
why do you feel she likes you too?
Do you want a relationship based on the physical appearance?
And above all what are you bringing to the table

like you said she's young and to her you are just one older guy she has a crush on

she's too young for anything physical or anything breakup

you shouldn't see her as a girl friend yet but someone that needs directions and guidance and someone you will be there for mentally

cause if you still refuse to be in a relationship with her she'll just jump on the next offer and ruin her life

so mold her to the woman you want her to be and in the next 1 or 2 yrs you can now be whatever you want

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Bennysam: 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Next thread will be, I trained and give her all and she
dumped me
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by fattprince(m): 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Chii59:

Don't mind the fella. He's hungry for a tight cvnt.
So? Who doesn't want a tight cvnt? What's your pain bro

I know you are female.
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
fattprince:

So? Who doesn't want a tight cvnt? What's your pain bro

I know you are female.
Yawns. I'm female. Piss off undecided
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
op leave small children alone and go and date a matured girl
weda she acts older for her age is not an excuse to date an underage sad
u want to scatter her vagina and chop fruit wey never ripe

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by lenghtinny(m): 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
How can she be everything you want in a woman when she’s not even a woman yet angry

Na low key paedo you be... Na maturity una Dey use catch cruise sad

She’s 16 but she looks and behave like a 46 year old.... Those bobo Na for kids

1 Like

Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by merieam16(f): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2020
U don see another prey abi....pervert
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by legionISproteus: 5:32am On Aug 07, 2020
Abeg fire down. She won't remain 17 forever
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Gofwane(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2020
But you can test your rice before e done na lipsrsealed
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 16, 2020
Olarewaju89:
You are not serious grin

Better thing no be for one person oo.

My brother, me self dey hi that girl also. No be only you like better thing oo grin

���
Re: Is A 17 Year Old Girl Too Young For A Romantic Relationship? See My Dilemma by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:04am On Aug 16, 2020
17 and ur mind still dey dia. U even come nairaland to offload ur worries. Sheh u no dey see other girls abi? Guy respect urself ooo

(1) (Reply)

Watch how Sunday Igboho was arrested & paraded in Cotonou. He predicted arrest / Can You Give Your Partner A Second Chance If Caught Cheating? / A Guy That Cheats VS. A Guy That Mastubates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.