Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,794 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina (14676 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by godkiller(m): 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
alignacademy:
Frankly I didn't really believe Femi Adesina wrote this. I had to confirm from the link to his website.

I think it's sad that human beings - people's family members - are being reduced to mere statistics to score political points.

By the way @godkiller: What's your level of your experience in this line of business? If serious, reach out on LinkedIn

I have experience in it and I appreciate the advice.
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by LadyExcellency: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
Buhari's government is getting worst from the statistics Femi Adesina posted.

In 2015 the death was reduced to bearest minimum by machineries GEJ hired before the elections which Buhari sacked after his inauguration.

Buhari is a minus in terms of security and economics
Re: Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina by elisho: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
God kill you animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Joins Rivers Guber Race, Picks Nomination Form / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.