Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) (1354 Views)

Ghanaian Couple Makes Grand Entry With Underground Elevator (Photos) / Help G'iyaz, An Old Romancelander Win Soundcity Underground Talent Of The Week / The Beautiful Ones Are Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
I did a review of the movie six underground

Click to watch

Movie starring Ryan Reynolds and directed by Michael Bay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVzukyEvH8Y
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
YouTube has permitted my review... Netflix allowed the used of their content...

Check out the review of the great film 6 Underground
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Allowed as how idg,
IamPlato:
YouTube has permitted my review... Netflix allowed the used of their content...

Check out the review of the great film 6 Underground
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Allowed as how idg,
YouTube earlier blocked the video saying that I don't have the copyright of the scenes I posted, they said they would send my video to Netflix is the approve then it will be allowed. Netflix finally allowed it
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
Ohh ok am more of like posting video clips
Just starting though cheesy
IamPlato:
YouTube earlier blocked the video saying that I don't have the copyright of the scenes I posted, they said they would send my video to Netflix is the approve then it will be allowed. Netflix finally allowed it
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Ohh ok am more of like posting video clips
Just starting though cheesy
Where do you post
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Youtube just made 2 posts though
IamPlato:
Where do you post
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 5:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Youtube just made 2 posts though
Let me get the link, let me see
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_7He8k1G4

THIS IS A LINK TO ONE OF MY VID,
you can access my Channel thru that i think
IamPlato:
Let me get the link, let me see
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_7He8k1G4

THIS IS A LINK TO ONE OF MY VID,
you can access my Channel thru that i think
This video has an error
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 8:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Really cry
IamPlato:
This video has an error
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
Fheelzz:
Really cry
yea. some parts stopped playing while the timing was still counting
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Please Dont Tell Me None Of You Have Seen This Movie
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Fheelzz(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thanks for the info though
Someone also complained i thought twas just a glitch from with network
IamPlato:
yea. some parts stopped playing while the timing was still counting
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by Zabiboy: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
IamPlato:
Please Dont Tell Me None Of You Have Seen This Movie

Is the second part out??..
They were going for the second target when the movie ended..
Re: Movie: Six Underground Review (must See) by IamPlato(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Zabiboy:
Is the second part out??.. They were going for the second target when the movie ended..
no second part yet

(1) (Reply)

On A 40k Salary, How Much Would Be Considered Okayish Allowance To Your Mom..... / Can I Marry A Girl Nonchalant With Money / Do You Think She’s Jazzed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.