Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Mko Abiola's Son Kicked Out Of Acn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mko Abiola's Son Kicked Out Of Acn (5708 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Kicked Out Of APC Primaries (Snapshot) / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mko Abiola's Son Kicked Out Of Acn by illusion2: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2011
Pafuri:

Smart guy. Mind you, he was not kicked out of ACN, he left in protest of the practice of "selection".
He then went on to practice'selection' in CPC undecided

Did I hear someone say hypocrisy?
Re: Mko Abiola's Son Kicked Out Of Acn by Lagosboy: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
illusion2:

He then went on to practice'selection' in CPC undecided

Did I hear someone say hypocrisy?

Buddie, i happen to know the two of them and have kept quiet deliberately on the thread. CPC had no candidate for house of rep position in ogun state, so where there is one candidate there is no primary it is very simple. I dont want to say more on the thread!!
Re: Mko Abiola's Son Kicked Out Of Acn by illusion2: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2011
Lagosboy:

Buddie, i happen to know the two of them and have kept quiet deliberately on the thread. CPC had no candidate for house of rep position in ogun state, so where there is one candidate there is no primary it is very simple. I dont want to say more on the thread!!
Ok,thanks for the clarification. wink
Re: Mko Abiola's Son Kicked Out Of Acn by dshayo1: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2011
The main problem in Nigeria is our greedy leaders whose their only knowledge of wealth is to steal money and hide it in their rooms or invest it in foreign accts. Investing this money in Nigeria to help develop the country has never crosses their mind. We have all these great Natural resources that could have made the country one of the greatest in the world, but we have misuse these great opportunity because of our greediness.

I am sorry to say, but i don't think the country will ever come out of this great depression. 85% of Nigerian living under poverty level, approx. 11% living comfortably, 4% living life like there's no tomorrow, What ever happen to chop make i chop, GREEDINESS,

In other for the country to improve, a standard needs to be put in place that will help both the rich and the poor, leaders need to invest their stolen money back into the country to help eliminate unemployment, we ALL need to start thinking about our neighbours, Standby electricity in Nigeria to attract foreign investors to invest, better infrastructure to help reduce corruption, better transportation system(commercialize our transportation system or develop a strict safety guideline to every commercial vehicle in Nigeria), state and local government road development, Waste management, education and trade schools, water and TAXES etc,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election Budget: Senate Debates N53.6bn Vote For Security Agencies / The Face Of Rochas Thug That Tore Result Sheets At Owerri Collation Centre / Foolishness Of Kanu:pride Will Destroy The Igbo Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.