Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) (49996 Views)

Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex / Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:22am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92579224:

Haaaiiiinnnn cool

We no be brother btw...
We are simply WE!

I have noticed you always use the term "WE", lol cheesy

Have a nice day
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by abjecht(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2020
It is not a constitutional right than anyone should complete an 8 year tenure, neither is it the right of Ize Iyamu to become governor. The reason the constitution allows for an election after four years and not eight, is for the masses to vote better options if the incumbent hasn’t meet up with his manifesto or there is another that can do better. IMO no nigeria politician since 1999 has deserved a second term - Because they and their immediate families all became multiple times richer after their tenure. Worse of all, they don’t even invest the money so we get jobs. They just lock it up somewhere depriving the economy of capital. If they invest it in the economy, we will still have been better of as a country, because whether or not the owners of factors of production in a country is govt or individuals, there will be a beneficial Real GDP per capital growth and a consequent better standard of living. If Obaseki was investing his loot in the state, I would have rate him better. Y’al are just being emotional because they programmed u to be so, in four years time we will be here again arguing for the interest of another failure of a candidate. We need to March
bro!
007inc:

No one is glorifying any politician, OshoMOLE completed his tenure , let OBASEKI complete his ..... We know they are all thieves , but „the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know“. And as for the bolded, my future n generations future are already secured!
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by ausproxi(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2020
See one of the hoodlums here angry
myboy2111:
Hoodlums led by Obaseki .
Obaseki indeed committed impeacheable crime.

He should be impeached for rape of democracy

Is this the renovations he promised? After impeachment ,he should arrested for treason
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2020
Who be striker abeg and good midfielder is needed urgently sharp shooter hiding somewhere close be careful he's headed to the goal post.... the goal keeper is becoming weak.it's a penality for OBASEKI..
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2020
At the end of the day, a winner will emerge next month (By rigging or fair election), and the state money will be further wasted in fixing those things...

Under normal circumstances, a third force should emerge and sweep all the votes from citizens who ought to be sick and tired of both the incumbent idiot, and the aspiring rogue who calls himself a pastor.

Edo state is not serious at all!!! Smh!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by mayklef(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2020
ntyce:

Why are you trying to change the narrative now.

Was it not Obaseki that informed thugs to remove the roof?

When a governor instructs hoodlums to hijack and vandalize the state's property and you put the blame in someone else....

I don't gerrit
wat u nid to get is this crisis could have been easily avoided if dat greedy oshomole stop fooling himself around all in d name of playing power politics
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by mayklef(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
contigiency:

It's very uncharitable of you to attribute this to oshomole after seeing Obaseki and Philip shuibu on TV leading thugs to the assembly complex.
i bet if u were in his shoes, u'll do worse, what do u expect d man to do he's pushed beyond his limits
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Uncletony(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Kim Jong Obaseki... Dictator in chief

Now I know why Ibo land is the way it is (with people migrating out in droves) with leaders like Ikpeazu and Rochas Okorocha, Ekweremadu and Nnamdi Kanu

Ibos keep supporting this brazen show of arrogance by Obaseki calling it bravery

I hope with all this slavish support of everything PDP by Ibos , PDP deem them fit to get the PDP Presidential nomination Ticket, if not it would be a great shame

You will definitely die of ibo induced high blood pressure. Anuofia!
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2020
We can all see that Obaseki is a real hypocrite. A governor leading thugs to destroy a Legislative Complex of an independent arm of government.

This is why I have never supported and will never support a direct beneficiary of godfatherism whenever he claims to be fighting god fatherism. History has shown that it is always a fluke. Obaseki is just fighting for his survival. If he wins, he becomes a godfather.

Have we cared to even listen to the other candidates? Why are Edolites not projecting them? Why can't we break loose from this cycle of choosing the lesser evil in every election cycle?

Imagine a Wike who is the 'alfa and omega' in Rivers claiming they are fighting god fathers when he is a senior godfather and super dictator in Rivers. It's just an insult.

The whole thing is so nauseating.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2020
myboy2111:

Is this the renovations he promised? After impeachment ,he should arrested for treason

Based on the attached picture below, was oshiomole impeached or arrested for treason?

Be like say ur brain dey on vacation.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2020
mayklef:
all because of a single man selfish interest....the safety and feeedom of the good people of Edo state cannot be guaranteed
But mark my words, Oshomole is going down with this hell of a party called APC

Nonsense was it Oshiomhole that pulled off the roof of the assembly? Oshiomhole has right to support any candidate

But he was the godfather for obaseki no issues but now for ize iyamu godfatherism must end.

You guys should know that politics is not a church where holiness is expected its a game
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2020
NwokoloOwa:
We can all see that Obaseki is a real hypocrite. A governor leading thugs to destroy a Legislative Complex of an independent arm of government.

This is why I have never supported and will never support a direct beneficiary of godfatherism whenever he claims to be fighting god fatherism. History has shown that it is always a fluke. Obaseki is just fighting for his survival. If he wins, he becomes a godfather.

Have we cared to even listen to the other candidates? Why are Edolites not projecting them? Why can't we break loose from this cycle of choosing the lesser evil in every election cycle?

Imagine a Wike who is the 'alfa and omega' in Rivers claiming they are fighting god fathers when he is a senior godfather and super dictator in Rivers. It's just an insult.

The whole thing is so nauseating.

Try and give Obaseki the benefit of the doubt, he needs all the support he can get while fighting off this monster called godfatherism.

Now you have brave Obaseki standing up to the establishment in Edo, doing what many others wouldn't dare think of doing - he needs your support in order to help establish a level playing field for the political landscape in Edo.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2020
Obaseki the tyrant justifying why the House of Assembly should be renovated. Let see where his own five members will now sit and hold plenary grin
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Vikynas: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Now I know why Ibo land is the way it is (with people migrating out in droves) with leaders like Ikpeazu and Rochas Okorocha, Ekweremadu and Nnamdi Kanu

Ibos keep supporting this brazen show of arrogance by Obaseki calling it bravery

I hope with all this slavish support of everything PDP by Ibos , PDP deem them fit to get the PDP Presidential nomination Ticket, if not it would be a great shame

you have sense but your Sense is Nosense... what concerns IPOB with the current situation in Edo...ODE go buy some sense...

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:

Based on the attached picture below, was oshiomole impeached or arrested for treason?

Be like say ur brain dey on vacation.

grin This our House of Assembly is the only one in the federation that keeps changing roofing sheets and undergoing renovations during times of political turmoil cheesy

Na wah for us sef undecided

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by steeltrust: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92577834:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

TO BE FOREWARNED, IS TO BE FOREARMED.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks!
We only hope they listen.

Thanks a lot sir.
God bless you for this.
Once again,
we hope they listen.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
idiot
because it d other way round now u re here talking nonsense

if it APC being oppressed like dis u ll be wailing and be calling god name in vain

chief zombie rat seller
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by wink2015(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2020
Angelfrost:
At the end of the day, a winner will emerge next month (By rigging or fair election), and the state money will be further wasted in fixing those things...

Under normal circumstances, a third force should emerge and sweep all the votes from citizens who ought to be sick and tired of both the incumbent idiot, and the aspiring rogue who calls himself a pastor.

Edo state is not serious at all!!! Smh!!!

EDO STATE OR NIGERIA DOES NOT NEED A THIRD FORCE BUT A DEMOCRATIC PLAYING FIELD THAT WILL GIVE THE ELECTORATE THEIR CIVIC RIGHT TO VOTE THE MOST COMPETENT ASPIRANT TO PUBLIC OFFICE.

What is Oshiomole 's business in TROUBLING a state that he had the opportunity to govern for 8 years?

CHIEF JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN did not use federal might or federal power to instigate trouble in Edo state during the reign of Oshiomole as governor?

The best way to peace in Edo state is for the parties to respect the statuesquo as deliver by the earlier court judgement before this current act of the legislators that went to form an illegal house.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by loffers(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2020
It's quite unfortunate to see that things has degenerated to this level in Edo state.
An issue that should have been avoided or nip in the bud at the initial statge.
When two elephants are fighting the grasses will definitely suffer, I pity the people of that state.
What pains me most is that most of the youths involved in this act of rascality are unemployed or underemployed, they are so gullible to the extent that they can't see that they are already mortgaging their future by this their errrondeus acts.

We all saw on TV when one of the aspirants led thugs to the house of assembly and they started removing the roof of the assembly all in the name of renovation, but some people here on nairaland still blames the other party for the act of vandalism of the Hallowed chamber.

The election will come and go, there will be a winner and also a loser . I'm sure the politicians will sort out themselves after the election and they will become friends again.
Remember you have only one life to live
Live wisely and vote wisely.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Solmusdesigns aka solmus aka exc2000

Concentrate on your Governor seyi makinde slandering job
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by kappGODSWILL(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
OshiomOle are you happy now? This is whaat happens when a former governor thinks he can dictate what happens in a state.

This is what happens when oshiomOle decides to share 40million naira to each member of the house of assembly in Edo.

But the people are United in ending godfatherism once and for all in Edo..

#Edo no be Lagos.
will u pdp fool stfu! Wasn't it obaseki who ordered this? Everytin oshomole,blindfolding urselfs to who d real tyrant is,mke una no wori sha.las las una go cry taya.obaseki ordered this,instead of blamin him ur blaming som1 else,mumu
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Bashoruntolu(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Failures back to back
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by banhammy: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2020
You will never see the children of Oshiomole, Pastor Ese Iyamu or Obaseki's Among these protesters.
You are a fool for allowing yourself to be used as political thug
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 9:44am On Aug 08, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
OshiomOle are you happy now? This is whaat happens when a former governor thinks he can dictate what happens in a state.

This is what happens when oshiomOle decides to share 40million naira to each member of the house of assembly in Edo.

But the people are United in ending godfatherism once and for all in Edo..

#Edo no be Lagos.

You must be one of the fools we have in this universe to think that it was Oshiomole that caused this. Why destorying things because you dont want others to have their ways? Are you saying that all the properties destoryed by Obasek thugs belong to Oshiomole? Who will bear this brunt? Obaseki, Oshiomole or the people of Edo? So you must destroy all the properties belongs to the family just because you are fighting your father? Sorry which party of the country are you from, considering your level of reasoning?
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by libertrust: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2020
post=92577834:

Edo youths,
Use your head wisely.
Keep your lives and the lives of your friends and families safe.
You only live once.

Do not let any politicians use your head as before.

TO BE FOREWARNED, IS TO BE FOREARMED.

Edolites, vote wisely.
Nuff said.

God bless Edo State.

God bless Nigeria.

Thanks!
We only hope they listen.

Thanks a lot sir.
God bless you for this.
Once again,
we hope they listen.

A better Nigeria is all we want.
WHAT TROUBLES MY MIND SO MUCH IS THAT THE FAMILY OF THESE POLITRICIANS ARE NEVER INVOLVE IN THIS RIOT AND DISORDERLINESS. I PRAY THEY LISTEN.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Of what use will that be. We know he's had also advanced monies and made promises to senior godfathers in PDP. My brother let's tell ourselves truth, it's just a cycle. They only seek our support once they disagree. Its all politics. Even if we want to make a statement let's break off entirely and choose from the other parties and give them the benefit of the doubt. For those 'shouting' give young people a chance, we also have very young candidates in other parties.

Let's wise up.

List of other Candidates:

Action Alliance (AA), Obhafuso Paul, 35; African Democratic Congress (ADC), Akhigbe Ehiabhi, 38; and Action Democratic Party (ADP), Ibio Emmanuel, 36. All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA), Lucky Idehen, 40; Allied Peoples Movement, (APM), Igbineweke Osamuede, 42; All Peoples Party (APP), Amos Areloegbe, 52; Labour Party (LP), Osifo Isaiah, 60; and New Nigerian Peoples Party (NNPP), Agol Tracy, 48;

Others are National Resistance Movement, (NRM), Stevie Ozono, 53; Social Democratic Party (SDP), Felix Obayangbon, 65, Young Progressive Party (YPP), James Osiagiobare, 52; and Zenith Labour Party (ZLP), Akhalamhe Amiemenoghena, 39.

[quote aquthor=omooba969 post=92580596]

Try and give Obaseki the benefit of the doubt, he needs all the support he can get while fighting off this monster called godfatherism.

Now you have brave Obaseki standing up to the establishment in Edo, doing what many others wouldn't dare think of doing - he needs your support in order to help establish a level playing field for the political landscape in Edo.[/quote]
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2020
myboy2111:

SHUT UP THERE FAST!!!

YOUR WORDS ARE MEANINGLESS!!!
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Longman8: 10:04am On Aug 08, 2020
A politician divides mankind into two classes: tools and enemies.
By : Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Ayosman1: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Oshiomole is the most shameless human I have ever seen. I remembered how he do come to UNIBEN then to mobilized us from SUG June12 building, for all manner of protests against Obasanjo government, surprise to see that Obasanjo is even a saint compare to Oshiomole.

A man that Obasanjo his a saint were he is, Oshiomole work no doubt, but he was more corrupt than Lucky Igbinedion. Lucky Igbinedion never built a private university during his days as a governor, but Oshiomole did, with sharing ratio of 60/40% between him and the state. Tony Aninny, Samuel Ogbemudia, Abros Ali, John Odigie Oyegun and etc, none is as corrupt as Oshiomole

Edo people should fight this man to a stand still, if they want to put a final nail to god fatherism in Edo state. Delta is a village today because of god fatherism. I trust my Edo brothers and sisters, Oshiomole will be history after this election. SAY NO TO god FATHERISM
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Correcto: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2020
Are these your worries? Look for money and travel out.
Mo3891:
cool

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by opribo(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2020
This is a battle between powers that be and freedom to be who you want to be.

Osho bad man and his gang of thieves cannot tell us who should be our leader. If he likes let him go and bring the whole soldier we are ready for them. We don't fear death over our freedom in Edo. If his candidate is good them let the people decide. Which one is all the desperation.

If anybody must be hacked, we know who it is. We no dey fear, OBASEKI IS FOR EDO.
Apparently, he never learnt any lesson from his attempted impeachment of Saraki so he thinks he can pull that stunt in Edo. He should go and rethink. And the one that call himself pastor is it by associating with the devil you think you can Edo to share our money.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2020
Oshiomole despite all the level of education you have claimed, this is all you can do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Check Out Road Projects By Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.