Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) (49997 Views)

Police Take Over Rivers Assembly Complex / Anambra CP, Kuryas Visits Checkpoint Attacked By Hoodlums (Photos) / Orji Kalu Visits Ndoma-Egba Over Destruction of Property by Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Starberg(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
gawu1:

Are you trying to fault the legislators for inaugurating themselves under a tree?
Did you ask your self why they did that?
What stopped the governor from doing that for over a year now?
Why would the governor say the principal officers of the legislatures most be his own loyal ones?
Why didn't he allow the legislators to decide who lead them amongst themselves?
Why didn't he follow due process in the proclamation of the house?
What made him to exempt the 14 legislators from his nocturnal inauguration?
Were those legislators elected by their people or were they handpicked of the governor for him to refuse him performing their duties to their people?
A bird that calls for rainfalls must have prepared itself for any eventuality.

Baba I am not... Although Obasiki has a fault. But why wait until now? I guessed the case was still in court. Why not wait till the court approve their claim in the first place before taking any decision.

This is the most sensible counter submission. But bro you and I know oshio has both Tinubu and federal power to forcefully bring Obasiki to his kneel.... Obasiki quickly pull a fast one on them.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by omoalaro: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
postdigger:
Just take a look at, I'm sure the hoodlums who did this are the set of people who are always complaining of bad leadership. As if they are not also the cause of our problems.

embarassed lipsrsealed

Hoodlums did not do it. It is the contractor employed by Gov. Obaseki to RENOVATE the house of assembly that did it.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by akdjr(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
As long as being a councilor, chairman, state house of assembly, Governor, federal house of assembly, Senate and president etc fall shot of the truest meaning of representative/leadership trusted with the governing affairs of the people rather than self enrichment, Nigeria will never get it right.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by themanderon: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
In a society destitute of the rule of law, the people resort to brigandage.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wigetsolar:
Dem don de run ad for nairaland already grin
You see am too.God no go shame us
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Starberg:

This shows how senseless you are... I wish you should be ruled like the way oshio and Tinubu is running things in Edo...

How can this country progress with these inconsequential statements.

My advice to you is "never ever betray your benefactor under any disguise". Your likes don't understand the power of loyalty.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by Starberg(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Xda59:

My advice to you is "never ever betray your benefactor under any disguise". Your likes don't understand the power of loyalty.

Keep deceiving yourself... Bro let's be logical here, if a man helped you to get a woman and you marry her, his duty is to guide you and not to control how you run your home. This is what I hate Yorubas for, some of us are bunch of hypocrites... I am a Yoruba I stand to condemn godfatherism. I even have them at my place of work.

The politicians in the West know that we are omoluabi that will never talk even if we are being oppressed, then they capitalize on these weakness and stand like gods.
Re: Aftermath Of Edo Assembly Complex Invasion By Hoodlums (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:49am On Aug 09, 2020
izzou:
grin

Anybody who believes Nigeria would be better is probably a fan of Disneyland and fantasies

The problem with this country is not the politicians.. Nope. It's the people. 98.753% of the people are very stupid and ignorant. Only a few think well

The same Obaseki they supported before is who they are hating. The same Pastor they supported is who they are hating...Never have mankind seen such cluelessness and stupidity before. grin

Boko Haram is slaughtering them in the North, yet they will still support failures back to back. Even in the States, your councillor, LG chairman and senators won't talk for four years, yet...One good turn deserves another grin

Blame poverty caused by the politicians so as to be able to control the mind of the people by the little they dish out to them. This was intentional and pre-planned. Until we're able to see beyond our belly, we're going nowhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / Azubuike Chikere-Wanjoku Storms INEC Collation Centre,Wants Return Of N12m Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.