Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 (3025 Views)

Men Stop Dating And Having Sex With Little Girls!!! / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Quality20(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yeah u heard me right. They are not only that. In fact most girls these days are just too promiscuous. What really is happening? How and why should grown up girls be taking sex with every Tom, dick and Harry as fun? Many don't even care whether the man before them is a ghost, or whatever
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by DaddyRochie1642: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Oga I feel your Pain, The Lord is your Strength grin grin

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by dingbang(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
Konji hold them pass guys
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
e be like. say dem no give u do that time u dey school abi

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Mywd: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
They think they will be in campus forever
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by zacckid23(m): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Quality20:
Yeah u heard me right. They are not only that. In fact most girls these days are just too promiscuous. What really is happening? How and why should grown up girls be taking sex with every Tom, dick and Harry as fun? Many don't even care whether the man before them is a ghost, or whatever

Sey you wan marry virgin before....
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Quality20:

Who break uncle heart
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Powerfly(f): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Popcorn 4 sale. #50 only.
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
zacckid23:

Sey you wan marry virgin before....

To see a real decent girl may be hard. All this info I've been seeing here and there.
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by romunu(m): 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Why are you vexing,if they open for you,you go put sand inside?
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Shukusheka(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
What do you stupid guys always gain from painting women bad for liking sex? Don't you guys like sex too?
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Lightangel65: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Quality20:

Ever since female circumcision stopped girls have become more peverted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Shukusheka(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
To see a real decent girl may be hard. All this info I've been seeing here and there.
Are you decent?

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Shukusheka(m): 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

Ever since female circumcision stopped girls have become more peverted
This is a very foolish take.
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Lightangel65: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
This is a very foolish take.

But i am right abi

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Shukusheka(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

But i am right abi
No you are not, you are just foolish. It's just like White people saying since they stopped slavery, Black men are now more daring.

Do you know the pain that comes with female genital mutilation?

3 Likes

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Lightangel65: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
No you are not, you are just foolish. It's just like White people saying since they stopped slavery, Black men are now more daring.

Do you know the pain that comes with female genital mutilation?

Shut up, female genital mutilation is the same pain male kids go through during circumcision. Now we have more sophisticated technologies, we can make it painless,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Shukusheka(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

Shut up, female genital mutilation is the same pain male kids go through during circumcision. Now we have more sophisticated technologies, we can make it painless,
It is not the same. Go and get an education.

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
Are you decent?
I don't like judging myself but, yes I'm decent.
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Lightangel65: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shukusheka:
It is not the same. Go and get an education.

Its same you were circumsized as a baby so you cant understand how painful it is, compare the both, the whole foreskin is removed thats a lot compared to just the clitoris or labia being removed.
And besides we have surgeons now it can be done painlessly. So go and learn dimwitt

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Shukusheka(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65:

Its same you were circumsized as a baby so you cant understand how painful it is, compare the both, the whole foreskin is removed thats a lot compared to just the clitoris or labia being removed.
And besides we have surgeons now it can be done painlessly. So go and learn dimwitt
I won't dignify you with a reply but I beg you please try and google this to cure your ignorance. If you choose to still remain ignorant, please and please don't have children. We really need to depopulate the number of slow people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Lightangel65: 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by HomerTimpson: 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
pleasure has been highly emphasised this days and it sucks us up

2 Likes

Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Quality20:
How about the guys?
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by Lightangel65: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

How about the guys?

Shuu we are not doing gender wars, if you wana ask about guys go make your own thread
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by mentored: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
Quality20:

It’s a man’s world

The smalls are not knacking themselves
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by HomerTimpson: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
How about the guys?
they are the auto saints grin
Re: Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 by tydi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
And the ugly part of it one lunatic unfortunate simp lord man will take them home as his wife with the mindset he has picked up a diamond among stones, even with the glimpse of her promiscuous life glaring in his face, he would be hoping she will change or he will change her.
My advise to men; Marry a virgin, or settle for baby mama or remain celibate.. These bitches don't worthy your peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sell My Phone. I Need Urgent Buyer. / Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only? / Why My Voice Turns People On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.