Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long (6549 Views)

Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners (+18 Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Dgnaijagist08: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
This twitter thread has proven that sex workers can still find love despite the nature of their job, which requires them to provide several services including having sex with people for money.

Hoochie Mama, a proud sex worker took to her Twitter page to show off her partner who she's has been dating for two years. She also encouraged other sex workers to share pictures with their partners and disclose how long they have been together.

One sex worker who posted a picture with her boyfriend of five years revealed that he is also into the same line of business with her.

Check out the full thread below.[color=#990000][/color]

https://dgnaijagist.com/sex-workers-in-serious-relationships-show-off-their-partners-and-reveal-how-long-theyve-been-together-despite-the-nature-of-their-job-18-photos/

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Mywd: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
For how many years...they never see anytin
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Kufre67: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Shellsploit: 6:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Who else zoomed the other pics

7 Likes

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by annayawchee: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Shellsploit:
Who else zoomed the other pics
I did shocked cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Edyice: 8:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Count all my cash grin

Free pvssy cool

After which .... Jaapaa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by psalmskiddy(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Iranu undecided
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by oluwaseyi0: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
You will be surprised some of this so called sex worker either male or female actually have a relationship
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by tobechi74: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sex workers make the best lovers. Ever dated a sex worker? You will see true love when you date one. At times, one finds love in hopeless yplaces

4 Likes

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Theoutsider: 9:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dgnaijagist08:
This twitter thread has proven that sex workers can still find love despite the nature of their job, which requires them to provide several services including having sex with people for money.

Hoochie Mama, a proud sex worker took to her Twitter page to show off her partner who she's has been dating for two years. She also encouraged other sex workers to share pictures with their partners and disclose how long they have been together.

One sex worker who posted a picture with her boyfriend of five years revealed that he is also into the same line of business with her.

Check out the full thread below.[color=#990000][/color]

https://dgnaijagist.com/sex-workers-in-serious-relationships-show-off-their-partners-and-reveal-how-long-theyve-been-together-despite-the-nature-of-their-job-18-photos/

Whats your point... you want your woman having sex with other men, but you get the benefits of marrying her?
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Temitopemo6e6(m): 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
Some of this sex worker get better Experience & understandin pass all dis online and offline slay queen for town. Because 70% of them help there boyfriend for a better furture

how i which to get better one
dont ask me why coolcool8=D

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Dayoebe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2020
It will end in tears

5 Likes

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by padi94(m): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Wow, I cannot date a hoe
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Richdad50(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by BrightAhiah(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Angel Gabriel blow your trumpet PLEASE
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by grim33(m): 7:31am On Aug 09, 2020
SIMPS EVERYWHERE ... SMH

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by HyAccent: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2020
"Counts all my cash" who else is thinking what I yam thinking?
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2020
I saw something I like now cool
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Mo3891: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2020
cool

Sex workers aka Oloshos are not bad people, they are friendly , clean and good listeners

But dating an olosho is the highest form of craziness...

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by IamNotWariz: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2020
Dayoebe:
It will end in tears

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by YorubaLord: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2020
Na simp dem go end up with las las. RUBBISH! angry
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by franklingud(m): 10:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Congrats to them shaa, they found love..

But as for me, I can never ever date nor marry a SW!

God forbid!
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Figger(m): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Dayoebe:
It will end in tears
premium tears
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
This is actually the real definition of Simping not what them crazy lots like Ubunja will write on this forum. I miss that dude sef lol
Re: Sex Workers In Serious Relationships Show Off Their Partners And Reveal How Long by paulolee(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
na normal...for a guy dating a sex worker means he luvs her nunu with d cash dt comes wit it...

(1) (Reply)

This Should Be Posted At Every School! (pic) / This Morning I Was F.ucking Embarrassed / Girls And Thier Weird Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.