Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

deleted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / deleted (2034 Views)

Papua New Guinea Experiences And Info / The Moment Air Niugini Plane Crashed Into Sea In Micronesia, Papua New Guinea / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

deleted by OldNairalander(m): 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Deleted
Re: deleted by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
OldNairalander:
I intend migrating to Australia via Papua New Guinea (legally or illegally).
What are my chances?
Are there hustling opportunities in Papua New Guinea?
Please I need assistance

What do you mean by hustling opportunities
Re: deleted by OldNairalander(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

What do you mean by hustling opportunities

Business, menial jobs etc
Re: deleted by GodpunishBuhari: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
OldNairalander:

Business, menial jobs etc

Not a good move man... Unless you want to learn tok pisin
Re: deleted by Cousin9999: 5:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Most Melanesian/Polynesians are struggling. They don't even have the same level of infrastructure, access, and education as Nigeria. I don't know about using it to access Australia because it's mainly natives that get into AU/NZ automatically. But definitely research that.

If you go the illegal route with AU/NZ, there's a chance you'll either never be able to leave, or it will mess up your chances of going anywhere else.

If you're trying to play that game, you might be better off using Brazil/Panama/Costa Rica as a way into the US. You can hustle for sure in those countries, and they grant PR to parents of kids born there.

Going to Melanesia/Polynesia is mainly for resort investors, or really desperate Chinese and Indians who want to leave the worst corners of asia. I'm sure you're in a better position than them.

4 Likes

Re: deleted by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
I once heard someone saying he process his yanke visa in Mozambique and he was granted the visa without struggle after 2 visa denial here in Nigeria
Op it's a good idea but do everything legally so you will sleep with two eyes closed when you're there good luck
Re: deleted by Minsk24: 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cousin9999:
Most Melanesian/Polynesians are struggling. They don't even have the same level of infrastructure, access, and education as Nigeria. I don't know about using it to access Australia because it's mainly natives that get into AU/NZ automatically. But definitely research that.

If you go the illegal route with AU/NZ, there's a chance you'll either never be able to leave, or it will mess up your chances of going anywhere else.

If you're trying to play that game, you might be better off using Brazil/Panama/Costa Rica as a way into the US. You can hustle for sure in those countries, and they grant PR to parents of kids born there.

Going to Melanesia/Polynesia is mainly for resort investors, or really desperate Chinese and Indians who want to leave the worst corners of asia. I'm sure you're in a better position than them.

PNG is a big shithole...
OP try your luck sha
Re: deleted by Cousin9999: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Minsk24:

PNG is a big shithole...
OP try your luck sha

It's not. It's a beautiful place with lovely people. They just don't have very much.

They remind me of Cameroon people given their features and stature. Their traditional homes resemble South African trad homes and other trad African homes.

[img]https://www.who.int/images/default-source/wpro/emergencies-hub/png-poliovirus-outbreak/20180823-polio-vax-round2-photo03.jpg[/img]

[img]https://grauchinkagawa.files./2010/09/traditional-house-waps-enga-province2.jpg[/img]
Re: deleted by kroxkontry(m): 12:06am On Aug 13, 2020

Can you throw more light on this ... Especially to Panama.

(1) (Reply)

Priority Visa Refund, Did TLS Scam Us? / Around The World. Did You Know That. . . .? / 8 Loneliest Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.