Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) (465 Views)

'I'm A Beautiful Woman But The Men Aren't Coming' Is Only A Big Lie - Opinion / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) by Jenny2u(f): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is the one topic that Maina Kageni got riled about in the morning conversation. He wanted guys to answer if they just say it to make her feel good, or for a single moment did you really mean it?

From making promises about marrying you to saying he will love you till death do you part, here are 7 promises we hear all too often.

1. I promise I won’t be jealous

Most of the time, this kind of promise doesn’t work out, but it’s very common among promises men make.

2. I promise I will never check out another woman

Jaber very nice. There are way too many beautiful Nairobi women for him not to stare and perhaps desire. Here’s the thing about a guy promising never to check out other girls: it’s probably not possible.

3. I promise I will never judge you

There are times he wont understand you and let out these thoughts. When he exposes these thoughts, you girl are likely to get mad, therefore think he has broken a promise.

4. I promise I don’t talk to my ex

Thoughts about if he is still talking to his ex will be there, and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Talking to the ex in any form is breaking a promise to your girl no matter the intention.

5. I promise to change my ways for you

He extends an olive bran.........SEE MORE HERE: https://gistzone24..com/2020/08/7-promise-men-make-to-woman-but-they_8.html
Re: 7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) by Oluromantic: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
If I click, you go die o
Re: 7 Promise Men Make To Woman But They Rarely Keep (you Won't Believe Number 1) by Pat081: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
All those na for those small small boys to small gals too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist Dies During Sex Romp With A Sex Worker In Lagos Brothel / Davido Sends His P.A Packing / Girls Usually Say I Love You During Sex To Trap Or Manipulate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.