Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu (59094 Views)

Obaseki Reacts To Court Victory, Thanks Buhari, Nigerians / Wike Thanks Buhari For Refunding N78.9bn To Rivers, Appeals For A State Visit / Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2020
akure1stson:

pdp practicing social distancing from Obaseki
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Zetty177x: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2020
heykims:
APC and paparazzi, I give it to them when it comes to campaigning.

Campaign? Maybe...but I don't give it to them when it comes to economic policies. They met dollar at #187 to one dollar, today it's #472... how do u rate such a government? Buhari doesn't care about anything.he will keep borrowing cos he knows that las las, he will pay whatever loan he takes from South south oil money...

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by RPG2020(m): 8:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
Oba of Benin no matter what does not involve in politics...he doesn't take side
He is more concerned about the security and progress of Edo state right from onset

So even if buhari should endorse.....that is not to say he is going to interfere....
.we are in Benin city...and i can bet my balls obaseki is coasting to victory

Fake nigarr raw
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Daum: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Asababoi2:
Did anyone notice the men that appear like guards in the first photo are in chains?

Black people and their ways!!

They're not in chains. They have bangles on their legs. It shows that they're servants of the king. Till they get to a certain age, they remain in the palace as palace boiz

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2020
Sicilyjoe:
Benin people what is actually truth behind the 1897 invasion by British ?
Obaseki great grandfather connived with the British because of his own selfish interest grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Marcanthony: 8:48am On Aug 09, 2020
You will soon loose your balls bro. You are forgetting that the aggrieved lawmakers have families/sympathizers from their constituency will definitely want to express their feelings in the ballots come sept 19.. I am sure you won't see obaseki same way if your relation was among the lawmakers deprived of their rights.. You are now sounding like a fake nigga not a real one
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one
He is more concerned about the security and progress of Edo state right from onset

So even if buhari should endorse.....that is not to say he is going to interfere....

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by fujirice: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Asababoi2:
Did anyone notice the men that appear like guards in the first photo are in chains?

Black people and their ways!!
Biko what are you talking about? Where did you see chain?
Please show us the chain you are talking about

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2020
Joefat:
If Edo people can still managed to vote for this useless APC of a thing. I fear and cry for them in the next 8years.
Cry for Abia first cos I can feel your pain grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sammy07: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Asababoi2:
Did anyone see this?

Yeah, chains on their legs, i noticed that too
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Harmlesspill(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Why are we still applauding those criminals??
My brother,, I honestly won't like to take sides on this but the truth is that I'm just ashamed of our youths.
From what I have observed so far,,,,the kind of love and support we shower on those politicians have already crippled us,clearly tells that we are directionless...If you're a youth supporting either of the parties,that's the best way to shows that you clearly don't know what you want

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Rainbow219(m): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Very beautiful Palace. But why they aren't having a cap
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sammy07: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2020
fujirice:
Biko what are you talking about? Where did you see chain? Please show us the chain you are talking about
Take a look at their legs. something like chain or rope
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by focus7: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2020
Igbochief come and read o, Oba of Benin must definitely be more Edo than you.

I know it that the moment the igbos began to support Obaseki that his political career is doomed.

Obaseki worse than Ambode and Edo is Lagos last last.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by SaintLucia: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
I thought no one is allowed to turn his/her back on the Oba?. How come these guys showed the Oba their backs.

A breach in palace protocol perhaps?
When next you go there, try and stiff your own neck grin
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sammy07: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2020
Daum:

They're not in chains. They have bangles on their legs. It shows that they're servants of the king. Till they get to a certain age, they remain in the palace as palace boiz

Thanks for the explanation.
How will they marry then?
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by seanfer(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
I thought no one is allowed to turn his/her back on the Oba?. How come these guys showed the Oba their backs.

Those are traditional palace chiefs.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by NoToPile: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2020
Asababoi2:
Did anyone see this?

I saw it.

It looks more like a rope not necessarily chains, maybe there's a cultural significance to it.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Daum: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Thanks for the explanation.
How will they marry then?

Like I said, for now they will serve till they get to a certain age. Many years ago, they were castrated but now once they get to a certain age, they will be free to go outside the palace walls, return to their families and get married. For now, they are personal properties of the Oba...

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by fujirice: 8:59am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Take a look at their legs.
something like chain or rope
I’m glad you said “something like” but you’ve already concluded and started raining abuses on the black race.
What you see on their feet is ornament worn by Bini people. I know it looks like a chain but if you look very closely you will see that it’s the demarcation between one tile on the floor and the other. The tiles are demarcated by white lines that coincided with the ornaments making it look like a chain.
It’s called optical illusion. Next time get all your facts right before jumping to conclusions.
Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sammy07: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
Daum:

Like I said, for now they will serve till they get to a certain age. Many years ago, they were castrated but now once they get to a certain age, they will be free to go outside the palace walls, return to their families and get married. For now, they are personal properties of the Oba...

Alright
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by akdjr(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
[When Oshiomole presented Obaseki and throw full support for him to emerge as the Governor it was not Godfatherism. Bros make we de think na if politicians de talk.quote author=Born2Breed post=92614753] cheesy

APC, smart move with the dress code and no hat. They corrected PDP's mistake and the none availability of Kola and Gin was bad for PDP.

But we are not voting party or person but stamping out godfatherism which will be APC Achilles heel.[/quote]
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sicilyjoe: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
SaintLucia:
Obaseki great grandfather connived with the British because of his own selfish interest grin

U mean the present governor obaseki great grandfather ?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Daum: 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
focus7:
Igbochief come and read o, Oba of Benin must definitely be more Edo than you.

I know it that the moment the igbos began to support Obaseki that his political career is doomed.

Obaseki worse than Ambode and Edo is Lagos last last.

Edo can never be Lagos
Fighting is better than running away. In Edo state we fight. E better say you beat me, next time if you see me, you go know say na crace man I be.

We no be Pushovers like Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Uteghe(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole is a disgrace to his age

See as the old papa is disgracing his generation because of politics .
Shut up and drink cold pap. Okpo ebot.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by BabaGrinz(m): 9:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Make them continue to de decieve themsef..
Meanwhile Click Link to start minning BTC: https:///BTC_Fruit_dz_bot?start=1197326112
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Sammy07: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2020
fujirice:

I’m glad you said “something like” but you’ve already concluded and started raining abuses on the black race.
What you see on their feet is ornament worn by Bini people. I know it looks like a chain but if you look very closely you will see that it’s the demarcation between one tile on the floor and the other. The tiles are demarcated by white lines that coincided with the ornaments making it look like a chain.
It’s called optical illusion. Next time get all your facts right before jumping to conclusions.
Thank you.

Guy, why pouring your frustrations on me
Always go through people posts history before disgracing your certificate (That's if you have one)
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Basher8583: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

I admire your loyalty. Even when you know Obaseki is fighting a losing battle you still stick to him. If you are close to him please advise him to choose his battle wisely next time. Oshiomhole has never lost any battle and quote me on this

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by CapitalBank: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2020
Born2Breed:
cheesy

APC, smart move with the dress code and no hat. They corrected PDP's mistake and the none availability of Kola and Gin was bad for PDP.

But we are not voting party or person but stamping out godfatherism which will be APC Achilles heel.

I love APC for that. They are brutal and they go all out when they need to get something. If only that they do it for good.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by adelaja70(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2020
DikeDiMighty:

SO MAKE THEM TAKE BACK WAKA TO THEIR SEATS? IF I SLAP YOU NOW PEOPLE GO THINK SAY I WICKED.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by fujirice: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy, why pouring your frustrations on me
Always go through people posts history before disgracing your certificate (That's if you have one)
Just take correction and stop displaying your idiocy online.
Re: Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu by Fourwinds: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Oshiomhole is a disgrace to his age

See as the old papa is disgracing his generation because of politics .
between the dancing senator of Osun state and Oshiomole, I don't know who does the best dancing most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List] / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.