Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" (87195 Views)

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Jack005(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nairaland go just dey post anything. SMH.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by rosy1992(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmm, well understood
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Firespitter: 8:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

Today is Sunday, people are busy planning how their new week would look like but you are busy trolling and provoking innocent people on NL.

Anyways, Na person wey get meaningful life and brighter future they make those week plans ahead on Sundays..

Sharap there. Are u not my frend? Who told you that you are innocent? You are as guilty as that bamboohari and the bullion van thief. Igbo haters can never be innocent. It is just that you are my frend sha if not eh.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by helinues: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Firespitter:

Sharap there. Are u not my frend? Who told you that you are innocent? You are as guilty as that bamboohari and the bullion van thief. Igbo haters can never be innocent. It is just that you are my frend sha if not eh.. grin grin

I can never be a friend with someone who is bitter morning, day and night.

Your achieves speak much volume of how hatred had built mansion in your mind hence provoking people unjustly....

Keep your friendsship to yourself and go and look for your mates

Stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning.. That's not too hard to ask .

Respect is reciprocal
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by EXOUSIAng: 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:
If this rubbish post enter front page ehnn. What I will do would be left u imagined
Have you trekked to the moon Cos its one of the unimaginable things
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Reelafonja(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:
If this rubbish post enter front page ehnn. What I will do would be left u imagined

E Don reach front page oya do your worst cool
pretydiva:

E Don reach front page oya do your worst
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by bizhop01: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
What's special about poo tank?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Firespitter: 8:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:

I can never be a friend with someone who is bitter morning, day and night.

Your achieves speak much volume of how hatred had built mansion in your mind hence provoking people unjustly....

Keep your friendsship to yourself and go and look for your mate

Stop trolling me all in the name of mentioning.. That's not too hard to ask .

Respect is reciprocal

See take ur time oh.. I'm old enough to be your teacher no provoke me oh

OK.. No prablem. Once you stop being an Igbo hater, I will stop mentioning you.

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:

Why are you angry, do you have a flat yansh?
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:
Nawa o.
Me I no kukuma get anyone.
Shift make I see road.

Oya come make we reason na but I hope you have a lot of future from behind?
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by blowjohn(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:

Even ur grammar is imagining me leaving......

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Oya come make we reason na but I hope you have a lot of future from behind?
You no see say I no get anyone?
Yawns
Abeg shift. I no get future from behind.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Wentworthorg: 8:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lolz
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Corroro: 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
No be lie sha, she has a point
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by SlyCharlie(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
4dor:
If this post hits FP I'll go to Sambisa to fight Shekau and his men.
Your cue, Mr. grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
blinking001:
Is something wrong with the female population? How come they reserve so much energy for things that are always inconsequential? You can never expect anything else from them other than booty, breast, love, sex etc. I'm beginning to see this people as empty beings.

What else do you expect from women?

Nature made them this way; to flaunt what they have abi you want them to behave like men?

Abeg leave them to showcase their sexiness that's how they were created.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:

Babe proceed for the post has arrived the promise land.. waiting patiently lipsrsealed
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by exquisitehair(f): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

You no see say I no get anyone?
Yawns
Abeg shift. I no get future from behind.

Okay since you say you don't have Bakassi pennisula, I hope you have manchester United?
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Bbbwings: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Who is the idiot that pixelated the pictures.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by meobizy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
With every other doctor now performing Brazilian butt lifts on the side, it’s no wonder why skinny girls can purchase booties nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by luminouz(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:

Already there.

Oya,show me ur power. cheesy
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by IMASTEX: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Flexherbal:
She has made her point.
Action speaks louder than words.

No need to argue.
To every man, his specs.
Some love it bogus, some average and some do not care much about the back, provided the front is gallant.
True. Trying to adjust to a perceived rule is the issue.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by vickydevoka(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
The sweetest Lady I have ever fûcked is slim, tall dark skin, n has soft n protruded ass. Ant thing fat no follow
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Okay since you say you don't have Bakassi pennisula, I hope you have manchester United?
undecided undecided
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by BabaRamota1980: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
She just wants to show ass, das all. No one ever said slim girls have flat ass. From look of things from this angle, her breast and nipples have more appeal.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
These girls are getting bolder sha.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by BabaRamota1980: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

undecided undecided
Your own qualities are more appealing than the ass on that model. Looking at your frame i already summarize your body type.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

undecided undecided

Why are you so dumbfounded?

Haven't you heard of the phrase "Balance of Payment

It simply means where the level of Nkiruka equals the level of Azuka, ceteris Paribus!

In your own case since you say you don't have enough Azuka that should equal Nkiruka that means there's an unfavourable balance of trade.

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Xisnin(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nicepoker:
When they are referred to as sex objects they get annoyed. Now what is she trying to portray.
The last time I checked she has a name and is not "they".
Also, she isn't asking you for sex so you have serious psychological problems for
thinking otherwise.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Lastmankc(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nah thunder go fire person wey him blur those pictures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.