Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" (87194 Views)

How I Survived Acute Malnutrition - Mary Timms (US Based Nigerian Model) / Mary Timms Slays In Bikini Shoots For US Fashion Brand (Photos) / Mary Timms Dazzles In Creative African Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by shollyshine(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
4dor:
If this post hits FP I'll go to Sambisa to fight Shekau and his men.
Hello how is sambisa hope the fight is not too intense.. good luck on your quest

1 Like

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

Why are you so dumbfounded?

Haven't you heard of the phrase "Balance of Payment

It simply means where the level of Nkiruka equals the level of Azuka, ceteris Paribus!

In your own case since you say you don't have enough Azuka that should equal Nkiruka that means there's an unfavourable balance of trade.
Which one can you create?
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by ReeLoaDead(m): 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Built for speed vs Built for comfort
(and then there is hybrid!) cool
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Your own qualities are more appealing than the ass on that model. Looking at your frame i already summarize your body type.
Thanks.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Smh. So your contribution to humanity is photos of your bare buttocks?

2 Likes

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Silentgroper(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Kemimarch16:
lol tell them
Pictorial evidence to be convincing
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Silentgroper(m): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
Petyprincess.
baby is she right
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

I never claimed to be the creator

My comment is not in any way to diminish you

I only asked you a question based on your response where you said you don't have Azuka.

Truth be told, I'm not a fan of bbw, I love my girls slim and tall

You know why?

Slim tall girls rock in bed!

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

I only asked you a question based on your response where you said you don't have Azuka.

You know why?

Yawns
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Ejulala: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Cardi B and Megan The Stallion asked to remove Kylie Jenner's cameo while animal lovers claim abuse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgzfPwt8OkU
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by sparko1(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:
If this rubbish post enter front page ehnn. What I will do would be left u imagined

You were saying?... cheesy cheesy
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns

What is "Yawns" ?

Is there anything wrong in trying to get acquainted with you?
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Saig: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Flexherbal:
She has made her point.
Action speaks louder than words.

No need to argue.
To every man, his specs.
Some love it bogus, some average and some do not care much about the back, provided the front is gallant.
i like front. good chest
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by BabaRamota1980: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Thanks.

wink
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Bunkum angry
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by BizBayo: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
oluwasegun007:
This is ass truly...

But as an African man we don't do ass, we do yansh.

Difference dey between ass and yansh grin grin
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by BizBayo: 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noel19:

You know why?

Especially when they ride
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by BizBayo: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
My love for slim girls knows no bound

The fact that their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina there by preventing vagina odour gives me

I concur
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Xinox: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
pretydiva:
If this rubbish post enter front page ehnn. What I will do would be left u imagined
my dear, it seems the admin like things like this rubbish
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Noel19: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
BizBayo:

Especially when they ride

Yeah, my nigger!

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by explosiveskull(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
I like them black, slim, once your bobby make sense, I don't care about your arse. Chii59, shey na so you break my heart run, deactivate your account. Some of you ladies miss honest men who loves you with your flaws no matter what it is for noting, even asked you in whatsapp if you recognised me but discovered I was never close to your heart at all, do you think I can't be whatsoever you want in a man and can't take care of you, you guys underestimate the power of love I swear.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
explosiveskull:
I like them black, slim, once your bobby make sense, I don't care about your arse. Chii59, shey na so you break my heart run, deactivate your account. Some of you ladies miss honest men who loves you with your flaws no matter what it is for noting, even asked you in whatsapp if you recognised me but discovered I was never close to your heart at all, do you think I can't be whatsoever you want in a man and can't take care of you, you guys underestimate the power of love I swear.
Hi explosiveskull.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Amsickindahead: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Diz bitch had da guts to tell us diz ain't a flat ass..she must be mad
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by mamaafrik(m): 10:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oroooo,what a pecunious yansh
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nicepoker(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Xisnin:

The last time I checked she has a name and is not "they".
Also, she isn't asking you for sex so you have serious psychological problems for
thinking otherwise.
I hope you can stand the heat when I ignite the flame.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
princepee:
Abeg that your ass no follow.. Come agege come see yansh.

grin grin grin

Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by KingAlabi: 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Hanty how far, we have noticed you, abeg shift. angry
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by TheCork(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Hi explosiveskull.

Please can I date u for 2 month. I drive brand knew BMW & I been to London 4times & u need moiney, I have moiney wink
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingAlabi:

Hanty how far, we have noticed you, abeg shift. angry
Yawns
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by oluwasegun007(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
BizBayo:

Difference dey between ass and yansh grin grin

Ass is hand full while yansh you need all the help you can to handle it grin anyways am a proud yansh man.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by KingAlabi: 11:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
Chii59:

Yawns

what else could you do again cheesy
I'm not surprised one bit.
Re: Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" by KingAlabi: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
TheCork:

Please can I date u for 2 month. I drive brand knew BMW & I been to London 4times & u need moiney, I have moiney wink

Your a disgrace to manhood. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Linda Ikeji Answers Wizkid On Her / Davido's Father's House Being Renovated (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.