Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? (43348 Views)

Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You / Help!! His Boss Wants To Turn Him To A House Boy / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.

Then he will now sack her

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Xisnin(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
Abudu2000:
So that thing u give to some jobless hopeless boy somewhere is what u can't let him have a piece of. Even better if he's single and searching. This is 2021 already hunger go beat u if u loose that job grin
It may come as a surprise to you that some people abhors prostitution.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
magicminister:

She’s a victim of sexual harassment and you’re there chatting shit!
Bro, we all know getting a job in Nigeria is super hard and those that are ventually find one, would do anything to secure it.
So, it’s unfortunate that her boss is harassing and pressuring her for an amorous relationship.

We don’t have sufficient protection for our women and children. This should be an serious crime.

Sir, how is she a victim of sexual harrassment yet? Sexual relationship request and sexual harrassment don't share same fold. Get it right.

The boss asked it out at the expense of her job and giving her time to think about it. That's why she's here seeking advice NOT JUSTICE, and its all obvious that he won't retain her if she refuse his ungodly request.

Let her stand and reject it. If he insists, let her take the exit door at the back without giving job hunting excuses. The door is wide open for her with an option of liberty..

-Ask, what is her decision now?
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Threaten him that if you quit, you will expose him on social media and you have the receipts (texts, call logs and audio recordings) to prove your case. He will be the one to beg you.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Averys(f): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by nedekid: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
But in you profile, you work with npower. How then do you have a dream job?
This story no add up. Abi npower fit nack person?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by omoadeleye(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

I told him to give me a week to think about it.

What should I do?

You love your job that makes you automatically love your boss, think about it very well
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Beverlyjean(f): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:
I am freaking out about this, My boss asked me out on a date which I think is innapropriate but I love my job and i was looking for a loooong time before i found it so I will be damned if i give up.

I was very kind and told him there is zero interest here so i wouldnt want to waste his time. He told me I should quit the job or accept him and he will increase my salary.

What should I do?

Dont allow ur future to b damaged...most of these bosses are occultic...if I may ask...whr is ur office and name of the company....this question might b a life saver
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Freetruth(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Pray about it and talk to him that you are not prepared for any relationship now and that also you definately doesnt want to waste his time thats why you telling him plainly.

And also that it wont be healthy for the growth of the company and his prestige, respect and honour if you start dating him.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Date or commit adultery ?

Well you won't be damned from losing that job besides what if you still give in and he sacks you later. May God give you the grace to do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by baby124: 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Leave the job. God will give you something that is worth you! Trust me, his company can never last if that is how he runs it. You are destined for greater things. Don’t build a bad reputation for yourself because people in that company will notice and, word gets around faster than you can imagine. Leave him and his useless company that will soon crash. You boss has serious issues.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by hardbody: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

You will still f. uck someone else who will not give you a job. So f. uck him and retain the job until you get another. While at it, milk him the best you can financially and zap at the earliest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by golddare: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Quit!. Dont go that road, it's a turbulent one.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by golddare: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Quit!. It could be a test but if not dont give in. Dont go that road, it's a turbulent one.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by goldmatrix(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2020
You can date him and find a way to collapse that business. I mean do not go anyway without folding up that business in its entirety. Pleasure and business don't mix..
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by orgylover: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
girls over rate sex, Bleep wey be say na dey guy go tire and na him go spend put

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by ThinkSmarter: 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?
Ask for a recent hiv test result.
date him.
it is adaptation for survival.
u will be at the losing end if u refuse him.
ur pussy is like ur mouth, it wont get damaged no matter the quantity of food or prick that passes.
ur pussy loses its worth as u old.
so better use it wisely and safely now for ur survival.
pussy dey follow body die and decay.
so it is not all that precious.
I can see them telling u to decline as if they can be able to send u 5k without demanding 4 sex.
most nigerians are hypo.crites

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by JERRY1925(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Well, now or later he is still going to sack u.
Why not let him do it now so in few years time u won't have any kind of guilts and regrets. I trust, u will b fine.
Fact is, If u let it, u will never be happy because u will feel every good thing gotten from ur hard work was as a result of u guys dating. This will make u really lazy, then he calls to say, he's confused about u two and zoom u fired.
U probably not his first and won't b his last.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Starcy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
The job and your body which one is more essential to u? Answer the question and direction yourself according to your choice.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by cray91(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
some men sha. they sha don't like doing women favors without inserting their joystick in that hole

Its obvious is out eyes thats making us SIN cuz men generally likes and want to get into every females pant sha

And seems we gonna have to pluck out our eyes as it is in bible ooo haha
rasheedatt:

What should I do?
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Chris2863(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:
hmm. tell him that all the people you dated in the past died mysteriously and since then you decided not to date any guy again to avoid losing him.
Hahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhahahah you no well
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Debauhaus1990(m): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
Let her get solid evidence like voice recording and report to appropriate authority. Meanwhile subscribe to our YouTube channel at "Master lee" for more video editing tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6r8LGRUEk0
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kobicove:

I will never understand how some people can have the boldness to have sex in the office
maybe when you become a business owner you will know.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by DAVE5(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
hitekk:

Nne imaka, anyanwu ututu tongue

I concur 100%

No makeup gan
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Olayetan(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
rasheedatt:

What should I do?

Whether you accept or not, have it in mind you already lost that job.

The best you can do now is to start looking out for another job.

Think of what will happen on the long run if you give in, how long will it last you to keep having fling with him, will having fling with him affect your life positively or negatively.

And also ask yourself, does the job & remuneration worth opening leg for...

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Analyst4: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
smiley what if the guy is on #land going through all suggestions being given to the girl?

If she is not interested, she can take her stand and leave the job instead of messing up with her body all in the name of job.

God will provide her better one.

Ayemileto:
Is he the owner of the business?

If you can get evidence of the threat to sack you for refusing his proposal, I think there are agencies you can report to.

With this, you can get a leverage, and be able to keep the job without dating him.

There's also 50% chance you will lose the job, and nothing will happen to him because of our messed up system.

Also, Men who mix business with pleasure always learn the hard way, while their teachers always benefit greatly.

You can be the one to teach him that important lesson. grin
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Bewiseedet(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Zzor:
Stand your ground and quit if he insists,God will not leave without a better offer.These men and their randiness everywhere
U go give her job

1 Like

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Bebson007(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
After fucking you, you won't last there..... he will be demanding for more like oliver twist and he will soon be bored of you then kick you out and look for another person to devour.

4 Likes

Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by chinnasa: 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Record your conversation when next you meet him and dont give in. If you resign call him out on social media, it might be too rash but it get his integrity stained.
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by Bewiseedet(m): 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
rosy1992:
Don't involve yourself in what you will later regret.
Hope she don't regret staying at home and looking for another job
Re: My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? by solla22: 11:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Just FYI.. He hired you just so he can date you.

Just in case you decide to resign.

Mention in your letter that you are resigning because you have decided to turn down his advances and not date him.
As such you would be resigning.

Be explicit about it and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos) / DESOPADEC Workers Strip Unclad To Protest Non-Payment Of Bonuses (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.