Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting (30137 Views)

Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) / Uduaghan Attends APC NEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Showbby28: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) in 2019 Gubernatorial elections in Abia State,Alex Otti who recently declared his membership of the Ruling All Progressive’s Congress (APC) is in attendance of the expanded APC caucus meeting currently holding at the Igbere country home of Chief Whip , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu.

It was earlier reported that Alex Otti had disclosed at his Arochukwu that he has joined the APC, when he hosted APC and APGA party Chieftains.

The Ex- Prolific Banker along with his entourage drove into Kalu’s camp Neya mini estate and headed to the meeting hall at exactly 2:10 PM. The meeting was brought to a brief hold by the cacaus chairman Senator Orji Uzor Kalu to recognize Otti. He was also welcomed and formally presented to other caucus executives and members. Otti was given assurances of level playing ground in the party.

It should be noted that the APC caucaus is the highest decision making body of the party in the state.

Other dignitaries Present at the meeting include; House of Representatives Spokesman Hon Benjamin Kalu, Deputy House of Representatives Chief Whip Hon Nkeiru Onyejeocha, Abia APC Chairman Hon. Donatus Nwanpka, Senator Nkechi Nwogu, Pro Chancellor Fed. University Lokoja Senator Chris Adeghije, Hon. Acho Obioma, Fomer Minister Emeka Wogu among others.

https://thenigeriadaily.com/2020/08/09/breaking-alex-otti-attends-apc-cacaus-meeting/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Simplyleo: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Okay.

He can be in apc caucus meeting for deliberations on which of Tinubu and Osinbajo should be more suitable for 2023 presidential election.

But South East should prevail on Pdp for consideration in presenting one of its illustrious sons as the presidential flagbearer of the party.

Over 2 decades of loyalty and servitude is reasonably sufficient to make that demand. angry

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by bkool7(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
This man Is a sound technocrat.

But watch how Igbos will start cooking up propagandous comments against him because he is in Apc.

Later, they'll say they want to be president come 2023?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by DigitalyYours: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Na them
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Afam4eva(m): 4:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hate APC with a passion but won't mind if Abia APC presents Alex Otti. He's miles better than all the deadwoods that Abia PDP have fielded.

44 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Nyamuriflathead: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
Alex Otti is a bastard fulani/Ewedu Amala Eating Slave. How can Any Sane human being decamp from APGA to APC? we will reject him in iboland like we rejected the Islamic, Jihadist party the last time

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by flyingpig: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
Afam4eva:
I hate APC with a passion but won't mind if Abia APC presents Alex Otti. He's miles better than all the deadwoods that Abia PDP have fielded.
Lol I feel cõck-sure PDP will lose Abia in 2023. The level of heavy military presence on APC side will facilitate the victory, due to OUK strong influence in the party. Not to mention the influx of Otti and other non-PDP members in Abia state. Left for me, I'll leap with joy when that happens and Ikpeazu alongside his predecessor, end up in prison.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Howtoday(f): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
undecided
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Simplyleo: 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
Alex Otti is a bastard fulani/Ewedu Amala Eating Slave. How can Any Sane human being decamp from APGA to APC? we will reject him in iboland like we rejected the Islamic, Jihadist party the last time
Oboy, you no go survive this thread o. Especially if it gets to fp. grin grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by yanabasee1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
He inspired me......

I am looking forward to having the courage to support APC and then during 2023, I'll campaign with everything and have me make the news so that, I'll be given a political appointment.....

Alex, your efforts will yield something very soon for you to reap and loot back all that you've used to campaign in return.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by nazicartel(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
The kind of squads in Apc now in Abia is very alarming, I believe they will win PDP but I doubt if the State will even develop under them, the governor will settle Orji's Squad, Ikechi Emenike's Squad, Emeka's Squad, Otti's Apga Squad, mehnnnn squad too much jaree...
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by allen113: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
k
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Johnnyessence(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Lol I feel cõck-sure PDP will lose Abia in 2023. The level of heavy military presence on APC side will facilitate the victory, due to OUK strong influence in the party. Not to mention the influx of Otti and other non-PDP members in Abia state. Left for me, I'll leap with joy when that happens and Ikpeazu alongside his predecessor, end up in prison.
sorry ooo, buhari is leaving that seat in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Nyamuriflathead: 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

Oboy, you no go survive this thread o. Especially if it gets to fp. grin grin

Boss, they will all sit on my Ignore Button And if anybody mistakenly abuse me, i report am straight.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by kingzizzy: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Alex Otti ran from PDP to APGA and now APC. Just another political prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Okwyjesus(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Afam4eva:

Please do you use to like Nkwobi and Ugba let us transfer it through Xender.

You said my heart.

5 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Slawormir: 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Coldie(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Who has discovered that Ouk that used to claim billionaire status in the past after he stole abia state money has gone on ghost mode on his billionaire status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Felajack: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by ThatFairGuy: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
They're really planning ahead APC 2023 presidential ticket.
Meanwhile Since they're all joining APC, South East will automatically become Muslims as APC, an evil Islamic Party is becoming their choice.
Confused lots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Gosj01(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery

Details on my signature.
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by nairavsdollars(f): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
The whole of South East leaders will soon join APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by jericco1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
APC means business o

2 Likes

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by money121(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
They keep jumping from one part to the other cos they are after their own selfish interests.

1 Like

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by Tobimercy(f): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ol
Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by ThatFairGuy: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:
You too know Ipob. Meanwhile, they're Hypocrites. APC won't be an evil Islamic Party again especially when they're already projecting that ex convict

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Otti Attends APC Cacaus Meeting by bigdammyj: 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Clarifies Arrest Of Rivers SSG, Gives Death Toll In Rivers Poll / Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.