Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office (14366 Views)

More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Certificate Forgery: Adeosun Must Return Salaries, Face Trial - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by bolaayenimo: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has lambasted the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) over its call for the prosecution of Ibrahim Magu, former Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The PDP and some civil society organisations have been equivocal in the demand for the prosecution of Magu who is currently being quizzed by the Presidential investigative panel chaired by a former president of the Court of Appeal, Justice Ayo Salami.

The PDP, in a statement at the weekend, had asked the Federal Government to begin the prosecution of Magu, saying his indictment has reinforced its position that the much-hyped war against corruption by the EFCC, under Magu’s watch, has been a huge scam by “corrupt individuals to cover the plundering of public resources, harass political opponents, intimidate and extort money from innocent Nigerians.”

However, speaking in a chat with Daily Independent on Sunday, Sagay who said Magu cannot be prosecuted until the outcome of the probe panel said the PDP is rejoicing because its tormentor Magu is out of office.

“The PDP is so happy that their tormentor is out of office. Magu is the one who has sent so many of them in prison; and many of them are in line to be prosecuted and sent to prison”.

So, of course, they are rejoicing over what is happening to him. PDP is corruption fighting back. The second name for PDP is corruption. Why won’t they hate Magu after he has sent many of them to prison? So, by calling for his prosecution they are talking nonsense” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/magu-pdp-rejoicing-because-their-tormentor-is-out-of-office-sagay/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by irvene: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
wonderful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by LibertyRep: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
I see.
So Magu was meant to torment alleged looters in the PDP.

The journalists who still interview Prof. Sagay seem to be mischief markers. They sha want him to mis-yarn to create catchy headlines for their papers .

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Wisebird22(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
See this old clown supporting a man who is hushpuppy role model

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Jostoman: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
If they just put small money into this one account to do weekend like this, he will just come to the internet and be vormiting rubbish.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Ojiofor: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Your own tormentor is coming,wait for it.Life na turn by turn.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by teebaxy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Only in Nig an irrational thinking man carries the title of professor

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Racoon(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Magu's anti-corruption fight have been biased from the beginning as it has been in the histroy of the EFCC, but is Sagay blind to the corruption of the government he is serving? Perhaps he has forgotten that Ibrahim Magu himself is being investigated for corruption.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by firo08(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Oga I don't expect this trash from you

5 Likes

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by gurunlocker: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
You mean a corrupt personnel heading a corruption agency should be praised after all the sins?

What does he mean by PDP are rejoicing? I believe only PDP members are corrupt?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by amuwo1980: 11:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fake prof

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by dokie: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Jostoman:
If they just put small money into this one account to do weekend like this, he will just come to the internet and be vormiting rubbish.

Maybe like 50k ba?

That man is an insult to old age. His kinsmen should call him to order.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by genesishouse: 2:35am On Aug 10, 2020
So the truth is gradually coming out. Is he truly saying that Magu was only after PDP politicians and not after any other group of corrupt nigerians? Can we say that you can only find corrupt people in PDP? Very disappointed with Sagay.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by wingmanIII: 5:57am On Aug 10, 2020
So many idiots were in denial.
Confirmed now by a "professor" and adviser to the president: Magus EFCC was a tool for the persecution of opposition PDP members.
If you are under investigation, run to APC and you will be left alone. See hope uzodinma, Akpabio etc.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Ruggedniggaone: 6:05am On Aug 10, 2020
this ugly aboki always irritating me with his everyday gibberish

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
“The PDP is so happy that their tormentor is out of office. Magu is the one who has sent so many of them in prison; and many of them are in line to be prosecuted and sent to prison”.
https://www.independent.ng/magu-pdp-rejoicing-because-their-tormentor-is-out-of-office-sagay/
Itsey Sagay, go and sit down jàré mtcheeeeeew

You lost all sense of reasoning after joining APC undecided

Is the embattled Magu PDP Or PDP came in form of Magu grin grin grin grin grin

So what happened to the case file of Oshiomole hidden in Magu's house

Na PDP carry 2 bullion vans We didn't hear about the petition anymore!!!

Abi na them collect money for Nigerian Air and no deliver

Don't even get me started

APC is the face of corruption fighting itself!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Webmannigeria: 6:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Baba wey mumu.......Corruption Inc Government

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2020
teebaxy:
Only in Nig an irrational thinking man carries the title of professor
As in ehn yarning total rubbish!!!

He doesn't make any sense

If he is to be used as yardstick as to how professors reason, then education is defeated!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by allthingsgood: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Hahahaha

Magu finished pdp Sha. Don't mess with a fulani man on a vindictive mission. But true true pdp deserves it, the depth of corruption on Jonathan is unprecedented in world history! grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by allthingsgood: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2020
wingmanIII:
So many idiots were in denial.
Confirmed now by a "professor" and adviser to the president: Magus EFCC was a tool for the persecution of opposition PDP members.
If you are under investigation, run to APC and you will be left alone. See hope uzodinma, Akpabio etc.

Well even if that's true, the pdp members magu dealt with weren't innocent. It's not like he framed them up or anything, these were big time looters with plenty skeletons in their cupboard. Yet they were making noise and beating chest. Magu simply deflated their empty ego grin

3 Likes

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Tkester: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2020
And someone will call this one a lawyer?

Mad people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020

So, of course, they are rejoicing over what is happening to him. PDP is corruption fighting back. The second name for PDP is corruption. Why won’t they hate Magu after he has sent many of them to prison? So, by calling for his prosecution they are talking nonsense” he said

Hmmmmmmm, this is so deep!
Truer words have never been spoken!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2020
We are patiently waiting to get to the root of this serious issue.
If guilty he should face the law squarely,
If not, let justice prevail.

There is more than meet the eye in this matter.
Some corrupt people may be behind all these, according to Oga Chidi.
....................... ...................... ......................

More from Oga Chidi below. .....

I weep as I write this.
I weep because it hurts that people would have the audacity to misinterpret the noble actions of a man of integrity like Mr Magu.
But I shall weep no more. Instead,
I will expose the grand web of lies and conspiracies by the cabal at work here!
All you keypad warriors don’t know anything.
I will prove that Mr Magu is a true patriot and an innocent man!
I have looked at the eyes of several of his pictures and what I see there is an innocent man!
It is better to let 100 criminals go free than to wrongfully imprison 1 innocent man. I rest my case.
Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen

We are patiently waiting for the Grand finale.

May justice prevail, Guilty or Not Guilty!
If guilty, be jailed,
If not guilty, otherwise.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by DigitalyYours: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol.....

Magu is indeed the tormentor of PDP and other corrupt polithifians. Because his own level of corruption and looting out weighed theirs 200% grin grin

So, Sagay is right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Use Pension Funds For Infrastructure - FG.. / Nigerian Army To Take ₦1b Loan Towards Producing Local Armoured Fighting Vehicle / North-East Govs Bemoan Inability To Try Boko Haram Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.