Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office (14396 Views)

More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Certificate Forgery: Adeosun Must Return Salaries, Face Trial - PDP Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by lexy2014: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:
Hahahaha

Magu finished pdp Sha. Don't mess with a fulani man on a vindictive mission. But true true pdp deserves it, the depth of corruption on Jonathan is unprecedented in world history! grin

So Magu was d "tormentor" of PDP based on d reasons u gave above. Can u pls enlighten us on why this "tormentor" is presently on trial?

1 Like

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by lexy2014: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2020
post=92653518:

Hmmmmmmm, this is so deep!
Truer words have never been spoken!

Can u pls enlighten us on why this tormentor Magu is out of office& presently on trial?

1 Like

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Farki: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2020
This man is living proof that age doesn't translate to wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/magu-pdp-rejoicing-because-their-tormentor-is-out-of-office-sagay/
bambambiglo and metaphysical will avoid this thread.
Sai baba.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Oludara202: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2020
Very pathetic from an embodiment of knowledge, we can believe that there are no corrupt politicians on the other side or may be Magu deliberately left them out.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by chukwuibuipob: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
cool Noted. grin wink second name for PDP is CORRUPTION and even WIKED Rivers state gov tagged dem TAX COLLECTORS.Overall,PDP are PIGS
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by toprealman: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
This man is a horror.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Keiyadosh: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2020
At least he admitted one thing...That APC anti corruption fight is directed to punish PDP members
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2020
This man s not intelligent enough, so EFCC has turned to Fight only PDP members forum, prof talking like a mere dropout
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Benmob: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2020
Processor of doom for forging is not Corruption, so u are nw saying d true that Magu corruption fight is for only d opposition and south...
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Maobichek: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2020
The problem with this country is that trials are been conducted on our social sites, once someone is accused; he is adjoined guilty even when proper investigation has not been carried out. Our government and the entire security agencies are guilty of this act which has ruined our corruption cases.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2020
Hope you don't die of post Magu corruption conviction Cardiac arrest
post=92653544:
We are patiently waiting to get to the root of this serious issue.
If guilty he should face the law squarely,
If not, let justice prevail.

There is more than meet the eye in this matter.
Some corrupt people may be behind all these, according to Oga Chidi.
....................... ...................... ......................

More from Oga Chidi below. .....

I weep as I write this.
I weep because it hurts that people would have the audacity to misinterpret the noble actions of a man of integrity like Mr Magu.
But I shall weep no more. Instead,
I will expose the grand web of lies and conspiracies by the cabal at work here!
All you keypad warriors don’t know anything.
I will prove that Mr Magu is a true patriot and an innocent man!
I have looked at the eyes of several of his pictures and what I see there is an innocent man!
It is better to let 100 criminals go free than to wrongfully imprison 1 innocent man. I rest my case.
Sincerely,
A Concerned Citizen

We are patiently waiting for the Grand finale.

May justice prevail, Guilty or Not Guilty!
If guilty, be jailed,
If not guilty, otherwise.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Benmob: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2020
lexy2014:

So Magu was d "tormentor" of PDP based on d reasons u gave above. Can u pls enlighten us on why this "tormentor" is presently on trial?
they are even trying stop Magu trial so that he will not expose many corrupt pple in buhari cabinet especially malami

2 Likes

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Jostoman: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:
Hahahaha

Magu finished pdp Sha. Don't mess with a fulani man on a vindictive mission. But true true pdp deserves it, the depth of corruption on Jonathan is unprecedented in world history! grin
and the billions and millions of money we are hearing from your buhari government is abracadabra.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Karemarealty288(m): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Sar Gay again!!!

1 Like

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by anonimi: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Jostoman:
If they just put small money into this one account to do weekend like this, he will just come to the internet and be vormiting rubbish.

Vomiting rubbish indeed.
The useless man who said that Kemi Adeosun's forgery is not corruption and she should not be sacked and prosecuted.
The olodo man who recanted about the acid-throwing cultist case for rusticated Iyamu, who already confessed it.
Why do we have these shameless old men as leaders
Please why?

arterxerxes:
"I Was A Cultist Of A Fraternity" - Pastor Ize Iyamu (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaBKqQBCAmg

Pastor Ize Iyamu, the Edo PDP flag bearer of the forth coming Governorship election in an interview agreed of being a one time member of a fraternity in University of Benin.
He also agreed to being expelled from the university before being accepted back after two years to complete his school as lawyer.

Hear him speak!
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by anonimi: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Itsey Sagay, go and sit down jàré mtcheeeeeew

You lost all sense of reasoning after joining APC undecided

Is the embattled Magu PDP Or PDP came inform of Magu grin grin grin grin grin

So what happened to the case file of Oshiomole hidden in Magu's house
Na PDP carry 2 bullion vans We didn't hear about the petition anymore!!!
Abi na them collect money for Nigerian Air and no deliver

Don't even get me started
APC is the face of corruption fighting itself!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

2 Likes

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by allthingsgood: 10:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Jostoman:
and the billions and millions of money we are hearing from your buhari government is abracadabra.

The fact that u are hearing it shows honesty, transparency and a desire to expose corruption. Unlike your cursed pdp
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by allthingsgood: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Because along the line he became corrupt too
And buhari doesnt tolerate bullshit
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by bejeria101(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2020
Let me greet these clowns this morning.

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by bejeria101(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:

So he tolerate cowshit? Geez!
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by lexy2014: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:

So how did d guy become corrupt along d line? When was "along d line"? 2years ago, 3years ago or when? I thought d DSS report already indicted Magu of corruption even before he became EFCC boss? Are u saying that he was corrupt yet he was "tormenting" PDP for being corrupt?

How does buhari not tolerate bullshit? Why did Buhari ignore d DSS report on Magu 5years ago? Y did Buhari ignore d Senate's refusal to confirm Magu? Was that not tolerating bullshit?
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by allthingsgood: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2020
lexy2014:

So how did d guy become corrupt along d line? When was "along d line"? 2years ago, 3years ago or when? I thought d DSS report already indicted Magu of corruption even before he became EFCC boss? Are u saying that he was corrupt yet he was "tormenting" PDP for being corrupt?

How does buhari not tolerate bullshit? Why did Buhari ignore d DSS report on Magu 5years ago? Y did Buhari ignore d Senate's refusal to confirm Magu? Was that not tolerating bullshit?

really dont have time for cynical rants...move on
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by allthingsgood: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2020
bejeria101:

So he tolerate cowshit? Geez!

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:

I haven't ranted. I only asked u questions in ur response to ur earlier comment. Or don't u no d difference between rants& questions?

Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by surgical: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
amuwo1980:
Fake prof
copy and paste prof
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Bizibi(m): 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:

mtcheeeeew.... sycophant
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Bizibi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
lexy2014:

I haven't ranted. I only asked u questions in ur response to ur earlier comment. Or don't u no d difference between rants& questions?

he is a known sycophant here. They are all the same.....no difference between pdp sycophants and his likes in apc.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Sunnyja: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
allthingsgood:
Hahahaha

bWas PDP the one who wrote petition implicating Magu?! Is the AGF PDP man?!
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by viviangist: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
genesishouse:
So the truth is gradually LORD coming out. Is he truly saying that Magu was only after PDP politicians and not after any other group of corrupt nigerians? Can we say that you can only find corrupt people in PDP? Very disappointed with Sagay.
Re: Sagay On Magu's Trial: PDP Is Rejoicing Because Their Tormentor Is Out Of Office by Bambambiglo: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2020
imhotep:

bambambiglo and metaphysical will avoid this thread.
Sai baba.

cc lzaa

Bros you too mumu abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 60 : What Are You Grateful For As A Nigerian? / Court Dismisses Obaseki’s Application Seeking To Stop 'Forged Certificate' Case / Senate Adopts Direct Primaries for political parties in all elective positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.