Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For (8978 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by fykes(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinchonglee:
U re a foolish and a devilish liar
Hmmmm. Which one be devilish liar again?
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by chinchonglee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
fykes:

Hmmmm. Which one be devilish liar again?
hardcore liars
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Akinbahm(m): 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
fykes:
You, ur virgin, her wealthy home and the evil that wants to befall u... All of u are mad

Brotherly, be calming down nau...

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by kingPhidel(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
OP next time yu should drop her phone number to help us coordinate the advice perupersua!
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by gentlesinna(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
Tell her that in your family,if you marry any girl you disvirgirn heavy and powerful evil and curse will befall the giirl
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by fykes(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Akinbahm:

Brotherly, be calming down nau...
No vex. I can't imagine with all that is happening in this country na this kind story I want dey read
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by abokikhalifa: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
zacckid23:
Its these girl I met at a club house in February before the lockdown started... You know the normal club parole now... My fellow real niggars in the house... So I took her, even when I went to meet her her orientation was different like mere seeing her you will know these one is a novice, I took her for the night like wetin concern man, na make man knack now.. After we had sex ... She was a virgin ...

She told me thereafter that in their family they must marry any man that disvirgin them unless evil will befall them... You know now, I was like why will I marry a club girl .. She told me that she wasn't a club girl that she's from a wealthy home she just came to flirt with her friend since she always stayed indoor always..

That its her first time... I really confirmed it. I told her I was gonna give her the reply after the lockdown, I am just using the lockdown to cover face. Although we still talk online ... Please adult in the house advice me...

No insult please

Give me her number. After that I will consult the oracle for you.
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
fykes:
You, ur virgin, her wealthy home and the evil that wants to befall u... All of u are mad
Why evils? grin grin
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Onyedikachi323(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Go ahead and marry her but e dey hard to see virgin for club house my guy how true is this story all the same go ahead and marry her.
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by OGWILLS123: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lemme reserve my comment,
And comment my reserve grin grin grin
Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Akinbahm(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
fykes:

No vex. I can't imagine with all that is happening in this country na this kind story I want dey read

Re: I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For by Debauhaus1990(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

....... / Oyinbo No Dey Clean Their Yansh With Water after... / Help!!! One Of My Friends Is Getting Raped Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.