Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (30756 Views)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Powerful Bauchi State politicians of the All Progressives Congress (APC) have held a special meeting with the APC national leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at his Abuja Residence.

Among those who were at the meeting are:

1. Minister of Education, Adamu Adamu.

2. Bauchi State APC Chairman, Uba Ahmad Nana.

3. Bauchi Central Senator, Halliru Dauda Jika.

4. Former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Yakubu Dogara.

45 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by IDeyNL: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2020
I can't see Dogara here

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2020
The serubawon of 2023

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by sarrki(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2020
IDeyNL:
I can't see Dogara here

You need a transition eye glasses

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by XINOIX: 5:51am On Aug 10, 2020
IDeyNL:
I can't see Dogara here

his the one in white clothes

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Baba40(f): 6:04am On Aug 10, 2020
The husband of Igbos

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by olaric(m): 6:24am On Aug 10, 2020
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2020
Jagaban na Jagaban

End of story

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by AlabiJ: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Another round of wailing from the usual suspects about to start....

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anago55: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2020
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Olatomiwami(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2020
AlabiJ:
Another round of wailing from the usual suspects about to start....

Their attention is on Edo for now, Edo is not Lagos like broken record, yet they wont stop coming to same Lagos for their greener pastures, awon mofos

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by wallex1983(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2020
This Kano politics interests me more.

When Kwankwaso ports, his political wife decamps... And the cycle goes on and on

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by madridguy(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin grin

sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by helinues: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2020
grin grin

Hope this won't give some people early morning purging....

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by RichBoy247: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2020
Now we know whom the boss is. Jagaban Borgu

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by RichBoy247: 6:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.

Why e come dey pain you Flattino?

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by amaham(m): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2020
RichBoy247:

Dogora and Boss Mustapha are on the line. Igbos are still cursing and abusing other tribes while the political strategists are already planning ahead.

The 2023 Presidential election will be won before the end of 2021. The election proper will just be a confirmation of appointment.
Obsession with igbos right? I think they've noticed you. Well done

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by tee2faith: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:

Hope hatred no go kill you so! Na wa for you o!
Which one be old picture taken centuries ago again?
Cant you see them with masks?
Na which century corona start and people come dey use masks?
Be careful, unnecessary hatred for Jagaban's political doninace can kill

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Anago55: 6:57am On Aug 10, 2020
RichBoy247:

Why e come dey pain you Flattino?
. pain?
don't be a sissy ! grown past that
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by hajimosho(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2020
wink
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by IDeyNL: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:

sad sad

Person no fit seek for clarification abi.

6 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2020
tee2faith:

Hope hatred no go kill you so! Na wa for you o!
Which one be old picture taken centuries ago again?
Cant you see them with masks?
Na which century corona start and people come dey use masks?

Be careful, unnecessary hatred for Jagaban's political doninace can kill

Lol they are already paranoid.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.

Is it illegal?

15 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by helinues: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:

Bikonu, don't swear your life out ooo..

It's too early to start wishing yourself bad thing

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by IvarTheBoneless: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2020
grin

Somewhere in a muddy region...

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by olaric(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Is it illegal?

What has your question got to do with my comment? Am I even talking about illegality here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Benmob: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2020
Meeting for there pocket not for d masses. I don't need igbo presidency or Yoruba presidency but wat i need is a good leaders weda igbo, yoruba,hausa or even fulani that hv d masses at heart but that can not happen in Nigeria for nw becus will still luv corrupt leaders or leader who don't want to retire frm polities

4 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by softset: 7:43am On Aug 10, 2020
This will be so painful to some people

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by agbolahan1991(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2020
They are lobbying for vice president position....
It's now becoming crystal clear that the zoning of presidential candidate is going to the South West...

Our turn don reach

38 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Forest Guards Come Alive In Enugu / 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.