Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) (30820 Views)

Jonathan And Bola Tinubu Held Hands To Have A Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics / Why NSA Monguno Didn’t Attend Buhari’s ‘special Meeting’ With Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by fyneguy: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.

the mask na photoshop ba?
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Ayoolamax: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
policy12:

Must the presidency be about Yoruba and Hausa?
But my brother did you ibos work for it politically ? Ths just a question that need thousands of answer from a well manner and cultured man. Thanks
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Joshmuch: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Being a Christian from the north, Tinubu wants to use Dogara as his running mate in 2023.
No hausa as running mate
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Akanbiedu(m): 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
seunmsg:
So this Tinubu and Dogara story is really true? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Despite all their differences between 2015 and 2019, they are now working together towards a common goal in 2023. These politicains are mad ooooo.

Dogara contested speakership with full house unlike Saraki that executed a coup and handed over the upper chamber to PDP.

Dogara also respected APC's choice of principal officers.

He left room for reconciliation, really.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by Oracleforce: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jagaban, the name that's giving nyamiri region sleepless night....

Eni kuure...
Instead of them to coordinate themselves they turn themselves to special advisers of Yoruba people on the social and political and economical matter...

Biafraudn people are not serious.....

2 Likes

Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by viviangist: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Anago55:
I can confidently swear with LORD my life,this is an old picture taken centuries ago, if you believe all this afonja lying demons,then you can believe anything.

i see
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by honeyB2018: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Watch it, Edo state brohaha, will be re-enacted in Bauchi very soon, prelude to 2023.
Re: Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) by laytoshtwo: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
sarrki:
The serubawon of 2023
Power belong to God,na if God allow am see it.����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.