Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? (734 Views)

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. / My Boyfriend Hunting Experience In Lekki / Help!!!her Face Is Hunting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2011
Many girls nowadays are very headstrong even when u try paving the right way for them. so how do u do urs like protecting ur supposed inocent kid sisters from strikers.
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Atreides(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2011
I don't have a big brother so i don't have to deal with him tryna protect me from any threats,real or imagined.
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by violent(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2011
just give her everything supposed strikers can't afford to!

Take her out shopping with her friends, buy her stuffs, and encourage her to speak to you more often, she will learn to measure those "sharp hunting guys" by her brother's standards.

I have also observed that in most cases, chics with low self esteem, or chics who haven't "been there" are the ones likely to fall for those "sharp hunting" guys.  If you go out clubbing alone with your kid sister, she'd know how to control her alcohol intake and know who to interact with, what makes this more interesting is that you will be providing her with all the experience she's likely to be enticed with while having fun and taking a special time off at the same time.

Your sister will feel safer around you and she will be able to discern people's intention faster!
Being pushy will make her rebellious, she'd find the need to go out of her way to prove a point that she's old enough to take care of herself

NB; To achieve most of the stuffs above, you must have been a "sharp hunting" guy at some point yourself, and you must have a very good self confidence.
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Dyt(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
Well me i blv dere s nottin one can do
jst talk 2 er n do wat ^^ he said
ladies r smtyms funny u know
we always wanna try d hard way
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hey Violent,you sound so much like my brother. I grew up between two brothers and my big brother did a great job on me. Even b4 a guy drops his lyrics, I already know where the bus would be stopping lol.
In my case, I dont have a kid sister but I have young cousins and friends around me. Just ths evening, I seized the fones of 2 young gals (15 and 16yrs old) because all thru this weekend I noticed their mouths were always open- talking on the fone. I realise they had MTN magic numbers and they were guys. Its hard work training and shielding girls from these bahd boiz
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Atreides(f): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2011
@Odunnu,haba. . Seize my phones? Ke? Nobody can seize my phones oh. Anything else,but not my phones.
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Odunnu: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2011
Yea, at my age you would hurt me so much seizing my phone (no think am). But when its my duty to recharge your phone, you and the phone should be subject to me. They are still under training and i'v promised them they'l get the fones at the end of the month
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by MrCork17: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2011
***hmmm. wondering if Odununu is wearin a Green white Green thong tongue***
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Atreides(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2011
I get your point. If you're recharging them,then you can confisicate their ish until further notice. But i'm responsible for recharging my phone-popc will never give me money for credit. As long as i'm responsible for paying my phone bills,no one can come and seize it,Pere.
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2011
Atreides:

@Odunnu,haba. . Seize my phones? Ke? Nobody can seize my phones oh. Anything else,but not my phones.
nobody but me , grin grin grin grin,

@violent
emmh are u my long lost brother jus teasin cheesy cheesy cheesy, am d last born got two brothers dey do exactly wot u asked the poster to do wiv me , it gets so bad dat dier friends are like na una wan marry ur sister , we all club together  its fun stuff , dats y over soji dey worri me now o
but guys tend to find gals that knows it al a turn off , y is dat?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Atreides:

I get your point. If you're recharging them,then you can confisicate their ish until further notice. But i'm responsible for recharging my phone-popc will never give me money for credit. As long as i'm responsible for paying my phone bills,no one can come and seize it,Pere.
hmm u claimed 17 o , hope no maga aristo guy dey pay ur bill sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Atreides(f): 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2011
I don't need magas ni. How much credit do i spend in a month? Don't i save? Don't i get an allowance? Don't i have cousins/aunts/uncles that credit me regularly? And if one boy says he wants to be paying my internet money every month,which one consain me? Since he wants to do it,the caring thing to do would be to let him. grin grin Credit is not an issue. Nobody has ever seized my phone oh,because dat one go be serious problem. Nobody fit seize am sef,not even you ID,unless you wan kpeme. grin grin
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2011
^good gal , jus make sure na uncle and aunty dey buy am o
i like u jare focus babe no near dose guys , make me proud kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Atreides(f): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2011
You know i'm a good girl naa. I can talk like someone who is not,but deep down,omo daa da ni mi. All my knowledge is theory. . grin grin
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by wabski(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2011
just pray for her!! dats all
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by violent(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey Violent,you sound so much like my brother. I grew up between two brothers and my big brother did a great job on me. Even b4 a guy drops his lyrics, I already know where the bus would be stopping lol.

Lmao!!!

Idowuogbo:

nobody but me , grin grin grin grin,

@violent
emmh are u my long lost brother jus teasin cheesy cheesy cheesy, am d last born got two brothers dey do exactly wot u asked the poster to do wiv me , it gets so bad dat dier friends are like na una wan marry your sister , we all club together  its fun stuff , dats y over soji dey worri me now o
but guys tend to find gals that knows it al a turn off , y is dat?  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Well I guess, it's a matter of knowing exactly where to strike the balance.  The "other" guys in your life want you to be all girly and somewhat ''new" while it's your brother's responsibility to ensure you aren't being taken for a ride.  The chic should then be able to tell when to let her guard down and just go with the flow.

I remember once being overtly protective of my sisters i checked their facebook walls and read their twitter updates, until i realized it wasn't working {although i still do, you can't blame me, i've got 3 of them }, so i started by just teasing them that their boyfriends are not as charming and outgoing as I am, this normally draw a conversation line, and i discovered they gradually compared prospective "Sharp hunting'' guys in their subconscious mind to me.  I found out it worked. On a number of occasion, my younger sister seeked my opinion about some guy, and rather than just balk at her, I will make it a fun thing by saying something along the lines of[i] "wow, you both are going to have some really ugly kids and i might have to adopt one of your puppies''[/i]. . . .of course we laugh about it, and she subsequently raised her standards with regards to the kind of guys she speaks with
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:52pm On Feb 13, 2011
violent:

Lmao!!!

Well I guess, it's a matter of knowing exactly where to strike the balance.  The "other" guys in your life want you to be all girly and somewhat ''new" while it's your brother's responsibility to ensure you aren't being taken for a ride.  The chic should then be able to tell when to let her guard down and just go with the flow.

I remember once being overtly protective of my sisters i checked their facebook walls and read their twitter updates, until i realized it wasn't working {although i still do, you can't blame me, i've got 3 of them }, so i started by just teasing them that their boyfriends are not as charming and outgoing as I am, this normally draw a conversation line, and i discovered they gradually compared prospective "Sharp hunting'' guys in their subconscious mind to me.  I found out it worked. On a number of occasion, my younger sister seeked my opinion about some guy, and rather than just balk at her, I will make it a fun thing by saying something along the lines of[i] "wow, you both are going to have some really ugly kids and i might have to adopt one of your puppies''[/i]. . . .of course we laugh about it, and she subsequently raised her standards with regards to the kind of guys she speaks with

meanie grin grin grin grin, i suppose u right some sort of balance has to come in where she knows wen to cool off and skip to d beat .My trainee (my two elder brothers) were worse than u angry angry angry, wen we parrie nobody dare dance wiv me o .So tell ur sisters dey got it easy jare .
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
it's difficult.

you can only do so much, the rest is left to God.

besides, siblings arent normally supposed to do a parent's job except in times of calamity or for financial reasons.
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by chic2pimp(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2011
tpiah!:

it's difficult.

you can only do so much, the rest is left to God.

besides, siblings arent normally supposed to do a parent's job except in times of calamity or for financial reasons.
100% agree
Re: How Do U Protect Ur Kid Sisters From Sharp Hunting Guys? by Awhotu(m): 9:13am On Feb 14, 2011
emmboy:

Many girls nowadays are very headstrong even when u try paving the right way for them. so how do u do urs like protecting your supposed inocent kid sisters from strikers.

Teach her to be a good defender,  grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Question:you Are Not A Man / Heart Broken / Stay Or Let it Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.