Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail (11888 Views)

Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Nationwide Protest, Threaten To Exit NUPENG / Two Vehicles Burnt As Petroleum Tanker Goes Aflame In Ibadan / NUPENG: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Suspend Tomorrow's Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by Minjim: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
The environment in Lagos is not conducive for tanker drivers?!
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by adeoba2008(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
It is long overdue. I can testify to the extortions . If you are still doubting , go towards Oshodi and Mushin and see how area boys pray for Tankers to appear. There is also a task force team close to the Governor's house in Marina who are also happy anytime they sight tankers.

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by anonimi: 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bought petrol #150 per liter yesterday only God knows what it will be selling for soon....

Useless policy makers
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by anonimi: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
adeoba2008:
It is long overdue. I can testify to the extortions . If you are still doubting , go towards Oshodi and Mushin and see how area boys pray for Tankers to appear. There is also a task force team close to the Governor's house in Marina who are also happy anytime they sight tankers.

ThiefNuibu has turned Lagos to almajiri state with his agberos and area boys.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7893688_5bed6a9d56f79746ffcd9505c5288245_jpeg7aa03b960b3d6972dc347185d826f575

2 Likes

Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by FLOTAN(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
This action will inflict more pain on the citizens. PMS will be scarce, transportation cost will increase, prices of foodstuffs and other commodities will increase, the purchasing power of the citizens will decrease, inflation will increase, real income will decrease, standard of living will decrease, extortion will increase, poverty will increase, etc.

Our government and regulators should be more proactive than reactive to curb these socio - economic hiccups that strain the stability necessary for planning and growth of economic activities and wellbeing of the masses.

***Land Banking: Invest in land and watch it appreciate over the years. When you’re ready, you build or sell and make monetary gains much higher and incomparable to bank savings.

Let’s talk!
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by Vitus2000: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
see below
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by quiteboy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Our Darling Daddy you know as e dey go, him go solve am. Confusion dey, Baba Fela how you manage see you this things, I still cannot phantom. If nah smoke, I go like smoke too, if nah booze, I go like booze too, if nah woman, I go like carry woman too. #Phrophet
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by Reference(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ipromote:
Fuel scarcity looms... Nigeria is failing

Boost your business with social media advertising. Contact me via siggy

Im Lagos you mean. The rest of us have nothing to do with that.

You Apapa, your problem.
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by Averys(f): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Petroleum Tanker Drivers Begin Strike As Talks With Govt Fail by Theoarhics: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
And why is no one talking about the fuel increment? Nlc is just silent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Targets 100 Roads In Abia North Before End Of 2022, Hits 60 / Front Page Should Be Renamed Mukina Page! / 4 Killed & MTN Office Maiduguri Set On Fire By Suspected Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.