Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Wife Is Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Still A Virgin (30885 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / See What My Wife Is Doing In Europe (picture) Plz Adults Only Sexy / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Still A Virgin by zealot(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2011
Hi,
Kindly suggest what lubicants I can use or what sex style is better.
My wife is a virgin (in her late 20s) and every time we try, she cries out with pain,
weeks after our wedding, we still have not done it, cos i feel sorry for her when she cries.
is there another solution other than lubricants and styles?
pls reply.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by erniewhez(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
LUCKY U, IS SHE A NIGERIAN? WOW! I WISH I KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO, BUT I GUESS U WILL GET ENOUGH ADVICE FRM PPLE HERE, MIND YOU, DNT ACCEPT ANY1 HELPING U OUT PRACTICALLY O, JST JOKING, I envy you. Love her till death, her type are very rear.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by fstranger3(m): 12:17am On Feb 14, 2011
Dont have sex

No sex, no pain

Why is this so difficult to get?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2011
Google is your best friend.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by obowunmi(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2011
Chop her toto --- make it wet then put it in--- u go chop toto well, well oo
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by adeibi: 12:50am On Feb 14, 2011
try seeing a doc.
seems her hymen is thick, heard it can be loosened in the hospital
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Plutarch: 12:56am On Feb 14, 2011
Its common with old virgins. An older friend of mine had d same challenge with his wife. He had to seek d advice of a more experienced man. I didnt ask him much after that as i didnt want to infringe on h private life. U can post it in d family section.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MrCork17: 1:35am On Feb 14, 2011
zealot:

Hi,
Kindly suggest what lubicants I can use or what sex style is better.
My wife is a virgin (in her late 20s) and every time we try, she cries out with pain,
weeks after our wedding, we still have not done it, cos i feel sorry for her when she cries.
is there another solution other than lubricants and styles?
pls reply.

Bro, K Y jelly iz Great for her Nyansh! wink
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by adeibi: 5:12am On Feb 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Bro, K Y jelly iz Great for her Nyansh! wink

don't be so insensitive that's his wifey we're talking about here not some hooker or girlfriend

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by fstranger3(m): 5:15am On Feb 14, 2011
adeibi:

don't be so insensitive that's his wifey we're talking about here not some hooker or girlfriend

What makes you think he is being insensitive, thats what I'd do too
I love the Nyansh part though
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MrsChima(f): 5:26am On Feb 14, 2011
OP

I am sorry to hear that your wife is having difficulty with intercourse.  I have several questions that may help diagnosis the issue that she may be experiencing.

1.  Does she have history of sexual assaults molestation?  I know you said she is a virgin however, a woman can be sexually assaulted without being penetrated vaginally.  
2.  Did she witness something in the past that could have thwarted her perception of sexual intercourse?
3.  Have she been diagnosed with medical condition in reference to her sexual discomfort?  

These are some of the questions you should ask your wife is you do not know the answer.  It does not make since for her to experience pain if you are not able to penetrate her.  You can try some techniques such as occasional gentle penetration meaning you will sporadically insert your penis in her vagina and each step go further until she ask you to stop.  It will take several weeks to break her hymen/loosen her up if she doesn't have medical conditions.  

You will have to be extremely patience when dealing with the discomfort of your wife sexuality.  She will need to see a professional medical personnel to determine if there are other factors involved such as Sexual Transmission Disease or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease.  I am not saying that she has those conditions but doctors will examine her to rule it out.

The cause of sexual difficulties can be physical, psychological, or both.  She may be experiencing the inability to accept intercourse at this time and you will have to use other sexual methods to achieve the pleasure.  If you are planning a family, there are other ways a woman can conceive if natural method is not permissible.  

Good luck!
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Pweety4me(f): 6:13am On Feb 14, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

[s]I think u should be bold, and go for it or else![/s] lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by earthrealm(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2011
u hv been given good advice on this thread, , we r waiting 4 the good news
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by zealot(m): 9:53am On Feb 14, 2011
@ adeibi, I appreciate your response and defence.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MMM2(m): 10:18am On Feb 14, 2011
give me ur house address let me come and help u out.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MOBO999: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

OP

I am sorry to hear that your wife is having difficulty with intercourse. I have several questions that may help diagnosis the issue that she may be experiencing.

1. Does she have history of sexual assaults molestation? I know you said she is a virgin however, a woman can be sexually assaulted without being penetrated vaginally.
2. Did she witness something in the past that could have thwarted her perception of sexual intercourse?
3. Have she been diagnosed with medical condition in reference to her sexual discomfort?

These are some of the questions you should ask your wife is you do not know the answer. It does not make since for her to experience pain if you are not able to penetrate her. You can try some techniques such as occasional gentle penetration meaning you will sporadically insert your manliness in her womanliness and each step go further until she ask you to stop. It will take several weeks to break her hymen/loosen her up if she doesn't have medical conditions.

You will have to be extremely patience when dealing with the discomfort of your wife sexuality. She will need to see a professional medical personnel to determine if there are other factors involved such as Sexual Transmission Disease or Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. I am not saying that she has those conditions but doctors will examine her to rule it out.

The cause of sexual difficulties can be physical, psychological, or both. She may be experiencing the inability to accept intercourse at this time and you will have to use other sexual methods to achieve the pleasure. If you are planning a family, there are other ways a woman can conceive if natural method is not permissible.

Good luck!

You and your horrible advice, this is all you America red neck, hill Billy or ex slave trade think about, you think we all Africa are animals, what is now bringing that she might have been sexually assaulted into this case, just go you mrs chima.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by adeibi: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2011
zealot:

@ adeibi, I appreciate your response and defence.

thanks jare
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Yemmyc(f): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2011
Plz b patient wif her so she dnt get injured.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Yemmyc(f): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2011
Plz b patient wif her so she dnt get injured.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by amumex: 10:45am On Feb 14, 2011
My brother be very patience with ur wife.take and apply the proper steps.all ways tell your wife to relax her mind.do it slowly and gently make sure she is on the mood and you will final have ur way and enjoy it all the rest of ur life.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by NewHere(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2011
Okey, just see a Dr.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by virgoSOJ: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2011
let her watch jongbo (blue films) 4 24hrs,
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2011
Heeey yaaah, Please be very careful. I know of a woman who had the same problem. Her husband forced his way in, and she bled for hours; she was even rushed to the hospital. So be very careful. Dont force your longman in.

My little advice: Do it with your finger, two or one; that will not be very painful, then you can slot.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by edlion57(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2011
go get hammer n chisel den i wil tel u wht 2 do.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Odunnu: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2011
So OP, have you been able to enter?
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
A friend of mine also faced same, it took him about a year to disvirgin her. . . she's your wife and u're stuck 4ever hope you can wait. Mustn't be a year though. . . btw using your finger will also help alot. . .if you're creative enough you could hit the spot within a month
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by One4you: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
My brother you are lucky to have such woman as wife but the problem now is dat you need help to disvirgin her, just apply vaseline or any cream dat smooth on you man hold and romance her very well, them use hand to tost her human hold the apply you kpormor gently gently little by litle before you no, it will open but it will take time. Just try the method it will work for you but don't hot her.
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
One4you:

My brother you are lucky to have such woman as wife but the problem now is dat you need help to disvirgin her, just apply vaseline or any cream dat smooth on you man hold and romance her very well, them use hand to tost her human hold the apply you kpormor gently gently little by litle before you no, it will open but it will take time. Just try the method it will work for you but don't hot her.

Cant stop laughing @ bolded, but seriously i know it will work
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by Abekeade08(f): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2011
My brother you are lucky to have such woman as wife but the problem now is dat you need help to disvirgin her, just apply vaseline or any cream dat smooth on you man hold and romance her very well, them use hand to tost her human hold the apply you [b]kpormor [/b]gently gently little by litle before you no, it will open but it will take time. Just try the method it will work for you but don't hot her.
Death grin
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by koolchicco: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
PMSL grin grin @One4you
Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by MrsChima(f): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2011
MOBO999:

You and your horrible advice, this is all you America red neck, hill Billy or ex slave trade think about, you think we all Africa are animals, what is now bringing that she might have been sexually assaulted into this case, just go you mrs chima.

They have BLACK RED NECKS?  shocked shocked shocked shocked  Damn where have I been?   You might want to resolve your issues with America and Americans because I don't give a bleep.

Please quote where I said I THINK AFRICA ARE ANIMALS AND said she might have been sexually assaulted?  Now, are you telling me that WOMEN AREN'T violated in Africa?  Please tell the truth for once in your life.  You will feel better.  Trust me. 

I wasn't born anywhere between 1500-1865 so I wouldn't be an ex slave.   wink Slaves were not allowed to read, express ideas, and function freely until after the emancipation.  So again where is this "Slave Trade Mentality" and UNLIKE YOU I do not need a lottery ticket.   wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Still A Virgin by deniyor: 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2011
Patience and perseverance is the key. Keep trying and taking it in little steps. I know it must be frustrating for you but if you do it right, you will both enjoy the sex later on. The first thing you should do is get her to relax well. Play with her and start with a finger. With the finger, stroke her gspot very gently for a little while. Watch her response and when she is beginning to relax and enjoy it, you can add a second finger to elevate the experience for her. Make sure your fingers are well lubricated throughout. Once she has gotten over her fear of the pain and is enjoying it and well relaxed, you can try with little jonny, nice and slow in little bits at a time. Make sure she is relaxed throughout. Her first experience is important and put it above your sexual urges and gains. If you screw it up by being selfish and overly aggressive, she might end up hating sex, and you will be the one to suffer for it. Goodluck, you have a great woman there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Card / Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.