Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos (83776 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by OyinO: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon

Wishful thinking and day dreaming.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Youngpo413: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Revolva:
never trust any creature called women
Every sane man knows this.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Minsk24: 7:40am On Aug 11, 2020
OyinO:

Wishful thinking and day dreaming.
No mind that goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Women's Kpekus causing trouble since 1809 , and now Mrs chisom will go and look for another available dick , while Mr Arinze goes to meet Abba kyari ... This life no balance at all.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Cousin9999: 8:04am On Aug 11, 2020
Wow.

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2020
Afonja too like Igbo women .... Kai! grin
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by mozona(m): 8:17am On Aug 11, 2020
so the yoruba man kill the igbo man after sleeping with the igbo man wife

ok
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by sylve11: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2020
Buliwyf:
The problem now is that we don't know if the story of the affair is true. From what we can read, the man came to confront another man for claiming that he told him he has been sleeping with the dead man's wife. From there wahala started and many lives have been destroyed in the process.

The problem is that the affair might not be true and the devil in this story could be the rumour monger.

Very sound thinking... cool
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by sylve11: 8:31am On Aug 11, 2020
RTSC:
You want to commit adultery that you need hidden, na Yoruba man you choose?

You no get sense sha.

grin grin shocked cool
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by sylve11: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2020
Flysinglemom:

You've fed with 150 bread but you have airtime to browse. Sell your phone na?

Hmmm cool
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Wentworthorg: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2020
Hilarious
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Flows001(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2020
The simple summary of the story goes thus: A Yoruba Man Ended An Igbo Man's Life All Because of An Igbo Woman.
Woman been causing untimely death since 1657 undecided undecided
May the good Lord protect us from unfaithful wives/girlfriends.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
I dont Need us to see or exchange contacts.

Just online Things to minimize temptations,i thought u were a Guy but later found out u Are a Lady when some guy Said he loves You.

All i Need is just your prayers and Messages that will help me.

God bless

I am not a Lady..

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Kennyswag: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
seguno2:

Olosho is not in the blood of Yorubas, as you say it is for Igbo women

Are you educated?
where did I mention igbo woman?
Ode oloriburuku
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by sylve11: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Tell me something, so if somebody Fuckkkk my wife then I lose dignity and self respect? How so?
What kind of mentality is that?

That means men’s dignity is tied to the improper intimate actions of a LovePeddler?

I beg to differ!

Wetin you dey differ? Try you understand what he Is trying to say. cool
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by sylve11: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
cococandy:
Does it matter if he actually did what he claimed he did with the wife?
Many men brag about what women they’ve slept with. It’s like some kind of lifetime achievement to them. Especially if it’s a woman considered to be out of their league.

Lol. Na truth you talk so o. grin cool
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Kennyswag: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Afonja too like Igbo women .... Kai! grin
ode.. abi na iyamiri woman no wan leave afonjà prick.. kai grin grin
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by ericmor: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2020
Have not even read it and I already knew is ikorodu the thing happened, that is common with the people of ikorodu, ikantun, alakuko, alagbado and co

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by ifytrik(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:
You found out your whöring wife was cheating on you, your reaction was to have a physical altercation with the man she slept with, only to end up very dead in the process.

What kind of funeral tribute does a man like this deserve?

What a disgrace
are you now trying to tell us that if u were in his shoes you would have comended the man or probably said thank you to the man for having afair with your wife? Haba! Even if you are a coward you wouldn't be able to stand and watch a man look straight into your eyes and tell you he is having afair with your wife, The man had a mission and his mission was simply to eliminate the womans husband, probably because he wanted to be eating the woman's apple alone or for reasons best known to him but let not blaim the victim, he did what every other man would have done.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by SirTenu: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2020
Kai that's tereble how could he?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Uwamgbede26: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2020
E be things..
Infact, e be so many things..
Sometimes I marvel how some men manage to get an erection when they make out with another man's wife....
But they will kill if they see another man close to their wives, amorously...

If one woman no fit cure your conji why marry one then...why not outrightly go polygamous?

E be things!!!!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Devil 'HAS'...
asatemple:
Devil have never stopped winning souls to hell
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Keraxes: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Decryptor:
Mr Arinze should have known that afonja men are known for "claiming" to sleep with Igbo women just to chestbeat exactly like FFK was running his mouth about sleeping with Bianca Ojukwu.

The sleeping they do with Igbo women is that they "afonja men" get into their bathroom outside their brown-roof mud house and rub their instrument with black-soap while fantasizing about the last Igbo woman they saw.

What a wasted death!

As for the coward, you stabbed the man and ran away...why not stand and face the music?
The coward is the weak igbo fool who can’t defend himself and was killed like a fowl

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Maziyke(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2020
Imagine you Lost your life also thé wife to him again
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by SweetestIfy279: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2020
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by angelfallz(m): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Unnerve:
You found out your whöring wife was cheating on you, your reaction was to have a physical altercation with the man she slept with, only to end up very dead in the process.

What kind of funeral tribute does a man like this deserve?

What a disgrace

It's unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by angelfallz(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
Who still fights over a woman..

Weak Men that can't command respect

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by angelfallz(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2020
holuwasheyiWGP:
First off, you dey nack someone elses wife YOU F UP
Secondly, You con get loose mouth, brag to her husband F UP RAISED TO 2
Lastly, Fight broke out and you managed to successfully murder the husband, YOU F UP RAISED TO 3.
Life is one bleeped up slippery slope, just imagine if he had the decency to say NO!! to that thought, that stupid train of thought that saw the beauty, @$$ or B00bs of another mans wife or if he could tame his konji or rejected the advances from the woman.
A man who has control over his sexual urges has solved half of his problems.

Very funny how you put all the blame on the man
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by emmaelectelect(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon
correct your profile information if any is misleading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.