Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos (83774 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out / 'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
[

I really Want to rededicate my Life to Jesus but am so deep into women that i find it hard to come out.

The More i try to stay away from them,The More i get chances even down to underage Girls that Are naturally endowed.

The girl am supposed to Visit her parents for marriage has been waiting for me for The past months,she even sent me text today.

She is really beautiful,tall and fair.
Visited and accepted by my Family members but i get distracted to tie the knot with her.

I truly love her,to scare women i frown my face when Walking on d Road,in my Estate most know me as proud and unsociable but The ladies dont know its because of them i have put such measures to reduce The number of Girls i meet.
Now few Days somehow somehow i have git hooked with my neighbours niece and she is now madly in love with me.

2days ago she even gave me Money when i told her i couldnt go to my Bank Over The Weekend.

Am a confused guy,truly confused and i really Need You to put me in your prayers.

At least i have used physical measures to scare The ladies,thats y i prefer to flirt and have fun online,talk trash but dont really mean it....along The Line i stop or allow it go cold.

Hope You consider my humble request,
Plz really help me

quote author=Righteousness89 post=92670742]Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon
[/quote]
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Welcomme: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
PM express and their useless news...Na only infidelity news dem dey always carry up and down..And most are even imaginary sef..

The blogger behind that blog must be from a broken home..
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Thereishel: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Islie:

[url=https://pmexpressng.com/%ef%bf%bc-ive-been-sleeping-with-your-wife-man-taunts-neighbour/]SOURCE[/url]

I trust the people around they have to police would arrest anyone around including dogs goats and chicken
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
So sad
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
I dont Need us to see or exchange contacts.

Just online Things to minimize temptations,i thought u were a Guy but later found out u Are a Lady when some guy Said he loves You.

All i Need is just your prayers and Messages that will help me.

God bless

Righteousness89:
Evil upon Evil Littered all over the Land..

Its the Endtime and these Evils will keep Multiplying. So don't be Suprised..

All we need to Do is to Ensure that we Live Prepared for Eternity! Ensure you Have made Peace with The Jesus Christ. Ensure you stay off any form of Sin, Abominations, Wickedness etc..

The times are sooo Evil.. Refuse to be Distracted...

The Saints are about to be Taken away....

#WeFlySoon
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by deltateam: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
All these useless Alayes that full Lagos.

Very hopeless and lazy set of people.

Let him come and carry his meat.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by SeekHim: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here is the ABC of Salvation:

A-Acknowledge the fact that you are a sinner and that you can not save yourself. Psalms 51: 5
B- Believe that it is only Jesus that can save you. Romans 10:10, Acts 4: 12
C- Confess your sins, repent from them and be converted (Never go back to them). Romans 10: 9. Call upon Jesus to forgive you and be saved today (Romans 10:13).

Follow these steps now please! Tomorrow may be too late! Death may come, Rapture may take place before you act! Don't delay!!!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by lascos912(m): 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
adeyemi should be short in forehead
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
This OP reportage is one kind ooo. The neighbours rushed the victim to the hospital and later he claimed that the detectives went to the scene and found the man lying already dead. Which kind thing be this? Any way I don't like cheating g spouses be it the man or woman. The husband is dead now, in few days or weeks the woman will start servicing another cassava.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by temposea: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fake news!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

I really Want to rededicate my Life to Jesus but am so deep into women that i find it hard to come out.

The More i try to stay away from them,The More i get chances even down to underage Girls that Are naturally endowed.

The girl am supposed to Visit her parents for marriage has been waiting for me for The past months,she even sent me text today.

She is really beautiful,tall and fair.
Visited and accepted by my Family members but i get distracted to tie the knot with her.

I truly love her,to scare women i frown my face when Walking on d Road,in my Estate most know me as proud and unsociable but The ladies dont know its because of them i have put such measures to reduce The number of Girls i meet.
Now few Days somehow somehow i have git hooked with my neighbours niece and she is now madly in love with me.

2days ago she even gave me Money when i told her i couldnt go to my Bank Over The Weekend.

Am a confused guy,truly confused and i really Need You to put me in your prayers.

At least i have used physical measures to scare The ladies,thats y i prefer to flirt and have fun online,talk trash but dont really mean it....along The Line i stop or allow it go cold.

Hope You consider my humble request,
Plz really help me

Brother,Can a Man put His Hands in Fire and not be Burnt?

The Bible does not Joke when it says FLEE From All Appearances of Evil..

Flirting with Sin is Flirting with Danger
Flirting with Sin is Flirting with Destruction..

I Can Pray and Even Fast for you! But as long as you keep Flirting with Sin, you are Setting a Teap for yourself.

You need to Cut off certain things..
You need show God that you need Help..

I Pray For you.. In the Name of JESUS, I Disenage your Spirit, Soul and Body From Any Spiritual Entaglement with Sin. I Break the yoke in the Name of Jesus.
I Pray For you that My Heavenly Father Visits you and that will Mark a New Beginning for you In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Kissiemu(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
So u can't borrow pussy from your neighbour n keep quiet about it? I don't like men that talk too much. Even if you n her husband are quarrelling don't brag with it

Everything is coded. Na wa for some men.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by TooGod247(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
see wetin yoruba preeq don cause now
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

Adekunle Adeyemi, reportedly told their neighbours that he had been sleeping with one Mrs. Chisom, the wife of one of their neighbours, Mr. Arinze Onuoha

spits
Of all things to die for nah woman matter grin

Men are really loosing it!
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Rawhumper(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2020
[

Amen!!!!

You wont understand,i know The devil is using most of These ladies to Keep men from God.

But my own case Sounds unbelievable,am not a celebirity but i dont know why i have These inflow of Them in my Life.

It has Made me to flirt with ladies,kinda of losing control.

It wont be easy,am confused...
I plan to have a very Low key Wedding though i dont promise marriage,nah!
But when once u sleep with them be it one night,fling or whatever they feel entitled to You.

I dont Party,my entire life i have not Gone to club before.
The last 3parties i attended my entire life i ended up having Girls i slept with or had romance with that Same day.

Because of This i stopped attending parties,i frown alot when Walking on d Road.I dont interject when ladies Are discussing with my friends and i dont really send them.

There Are new ones i Met,i post them cos am avoiding to häng out with them.

INFACT the More i use physical means to reduce them,The More it increases thats why am happy to meet You.

Out of my weakness i succumb,i toast sometimes like my neighbours niece i met just few Days ago and we had had something already.
These are just a few i dont want to bare everything.

Most NL ladies i met,i dont really Want to have meet up with them but i just flirt cos deep down i dont Want to cos am really tired.

Please from time to time send me Messages about God to my gmail.

I pray daily to God for Him not to abandon my Soul at the last day.

I love my very beautiful girlfriend that has rejected men that wanted to marry her cos of me,even her mum has asked to See me the guy has been The reason why her daughter refused to marry The men that came for her hand in marriage.

The last time she came she shunned a man with Flashy car that wanted to give her a ride.

She has shown patience and understanding,thats why i really Need to stop before i tie The knot.

I have seen i Need spiritual hand,am now praying even tonight i pray but not Long prayers cos i Need Gods help.

Am really tired believe me....i pity Guys that brag about sleeping with ladies and those killing themselves and their Fellow men cos of women i mean in actual life not online stuff.

There is nothing really there,i have been there and set record but i say it under heaven its fun but doesnt last

quote author=Righteousness89 post=92682169]

Brother,Can a Man put His Hands in Fire and not be Burnt?

The Bible does not Joke when it says FLEE From All Appearances of Evil..

Flirting with Sin is Flirting with Danger
Flirting with Sin is Flirting with Destruction..

I Can Pray and Even Fast for you! But as long as you keep Flirting with Sin, you are Setting a Teap for yourself.

You need to Cut off certain things..
You need show God that you need Help..

I Pray For you.. In the Name of JESUS, I Disenage your Spirit, Soul and Body From Any Spiritual Entaglement with Sin. I Break the yoke in the Name of Jesus.
I Pray For you that My Heavenly Father Visits you and that will Mark a New Beginning for you In Jesus Name
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by casmed: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2020
Chai.. too sad. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by NkemChukwudi: 12:13am On Aug 11, 2020
How do you guys do it?

How do you sustain enough hard erection to impregnate a woman knowing you don’t have shishi in the bank?

How?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:15am On Aug 11, 2020
May God Have mercy on us.
For this short life Naim men no Wan get sense?

Adeyemi is an idiot, since he has bleeped by internationally sleeping with another man's wife, not just that, but his neighbor's wife why didn't the fool keep his useless mouth shut?

Chisom is a LovePeddler, has no shame and disgrace.

Arinze why? Is it love or what? You left your whoring wife and went to fight? Did he rape her? Did he use charms on her?

He messed up, he disregarded you by not leaving your property alone, but your wife is isn't dumb

Why will she?
Now you are dead

Men learn something kwanu
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 12:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Vyzz:
He Don scatter his okafors law
grin grin grin grin grin...so you sabi this Okafor law... That is good
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Pm news and fake news
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Babastrong(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2020
End time, end time every time as if this has not been occured since the time immemorial.
when it's gonna end?
you are worshiping your God because of fear of end time. But i am worshiping my own because i love him.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by stormborn28(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
This OP reportage is one kind ooo. The neighbours rushed the victim to the hospital and later he claimed that the detectives went to the scene and found the man lying already dead. Which kind thing be this? Any way I don't like cheating g spouses be it the man or woman. The husband is dead now, in few days or weeks the woman will start servicing another cassava.
read it again... He was taken to the hospital, confirmed dead and brought back home before police came
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by NkemChukwudi: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2020
Angelfrost:
Some men really don't value their lives and dignity... How and why would you confront your fellow man because your wife cheated or slept with him??! To achieve what exactly??! To restore a dignity or self respect that is gone for good??!...

Actually makes more sense to gather your evidence, and take the matter to her village. Demand a dissolution of the farce of a marriage, and move on with what's left of your self respect.

His life is now wasted, while she will live on... Even move on to the next available maga!!!

Tell me something, so if somebody Fuckkkk my wife then I lose dignity and self respect? How so?
What kind of mentality is that?

That means men’s dignity is tied to the improper intimate actions of a LovePeddler?

I beg to differ!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by NkemChukwudi: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2020
mentored:

Any man who can stay away from “women”

Is made for life

I hope you realise you are absolutely correct!

Do you?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Gee64: 12:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Evil things happening these days
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 12:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Mr Arinze should have known that afonja men are known for "claiming" to sleep with Igbo women just to chestbeat exactly like FFK was running his mouth about sleeping with Bianca Ojukwu.

The sleeping they do with Igbo women is that they "afonja men" get into their bathroom outside their brown-roof mud house and rub their instrument with black-soap while fantasizing about the last Igbo woman they saw.

What a wasted death!

As for the coward, you stabbed the man and ran away...why not stand and face the music?

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Aug 11, 2020
Does it matter if he actually did what he claimed he did with the wife?
Many men brag about what women they’ve slept with. It’s like some kind of lifetime achievement to them. Especially if it’s a woman considered to be out of their league.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by Goalnaldo(m): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2020
Rawhumper:
I dont Need us to see or exchange contacts.

Just online Things to minimize temptations,i thought u were a Guy but later found out u Are a Lady when some guy Said he loves You.

All i Need is just your prayers and Messages that will help me.

God bless

that guy saying I love you is weird. This preacher is definitely a male.
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos by tit(f): 2:17am On Aug 11, 2020
1-1 goalless draw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Son Caught I And His Mother In The Most Embarassing Way / Man Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife On Matrimonial Bed In Ogun State / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.