Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? (1506 Views)

Refuting The Myth:African Americans Vs Africans(Nigerians) In America / Is It True That Females Always End Up In The Kitchen? (photo) / Hausa In Houston, Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by mamagee3(f): 1:29am On Feb 14, 2011
Is it true that nigerians in houston sleep with each other's spouses, compete with one another and backstab each other etc?
Re: Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 14, 2011
i think it happens everywhere, not only in houston.

they call it swinging.

i dont know if it's more prevalent in houston however.
Re: Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by Osama10(m): 5:21am On Feb 14, 2011
Wtf.
Re: Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by excanny: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2011
Take this crap to romance section next time. What's going on here sef. Bunch of weirdos infiltrating the whole place. Shior.
Re: Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2011
Yes, it's true, they also kill their partners, roast them over barbecues, and share with their non-Nigerian neighbours.

Happy now?
Re: Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:36am On Feb 15, 2011
Siena:

Yes, it's true, they also kill their partners, roast them over barbecues, and share with their non-Nigerian neighbours.

Happy now?

How do you know grin grin grin
Re: Is It True That Nigerians In Houston Sleep With Each Other's Spouses? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2011
OgidiBoy:

How do you know grin grin grin

Bro, I'm simply telling her what she wants to hear. wink

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of The Names Akim, Omigie And Oghogho? / Help Me Understand Why My Urhobo In-Law Won't Shake My Hand / See A Guy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing With Goat Blood In A Cameroonian Vill..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.