Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend (1093 Views)

Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him / Help!! The Olosho I Took Home This Night Just Turned Into this Reptile!!! (Pics) / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend by lolueverywhere: 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
A Nigerian man has cried out after a lady he picked from the club refuses to leave his house after spending two days.

According to the man, he took the girl took home for a one night romp but ever since their fun moment together she has refused to leave.

READ MORE

https://www.bruceenation.com/man-cries-out-after-girl-he-took-home-from-the-club-refused-to-leave-after-spending-two-days/
Re: Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
God catch u cool
Re: Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend by SavageResponse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
lolueverywhere:
A Nigerian man has cried out after a lady he picked from the club refuses to leave his house after spending two days.

According to the man, he took the girl took home for a one night romp but ever since their fun moment together she has refused to leave.

READ MORE

https://www.bruceenation.com/man-cries-out-after-girl-he-took-home-from-the-club-refused-to-leave-after-spending-two-days/

You don marry by force grin
Re: Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend by Meekmind(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
As u don buy market nw, na to pay bride price remain cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Cries Out After Girl He Took Home From The Club Refused To Leave After Spend by Amaechi9(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
This one na marriage by force.... grin grin

Meanwhile Data sellers check my signature I have something for you

(1) (Reply)

Bbn Nija 2020 Brighto Lookalike / I Can't Help Feeling Too Successful - $50,000,000 / A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.